Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? (4609 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
for example, a classy, clean girl like this one (on the right) versus the one with tattos and plenty make up in the second pic.

versus

Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
modified.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by chika98: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Clean cut
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ chiogo n chika , i found that i made the topic twice so I made this one for the guys intead. the girls one is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-377750.0.html
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why they gotta be white?
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by IykeD(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
Both at different times for different needs!
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
wrong sec cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
IykeD:

Both at different times for different needs!

olo ju kokoro. if you only can pick one, which would u prefer?
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
The good girls can come later in life when marriage becomes an issue
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by IykeD(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
adolfe bad:

This answers your question, Oyinda!
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
'll tak the cleanie
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
adolfe bad:

IykeD:

This anwers your question, Oyinda!

then ur marriage will not be successful because u are only with her for the "image" n will most likely cheat with the bad girl that you REALLY prefer to be with.
just say what u prefer n stop fronting. this is the internet, no one will criticize u
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
if there was no such thing as marriage in this world and no parents to please. which would you prefer to be with as an ideal gf?
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Is it everyone that cheats in marriages that get caught?
Did jay-z eva get caught?
Lol
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
why should my answer change because of an institution.

clean cut girls are enough for me

if there were no such thing as God however, I would just be a nympho
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
adolfe bad:

Is it everyone that cheats in marriages that get caught?
Did jay-z eva get caught?
Lol

who is talking abt getting caught. mtchew. if u cheat on ur wife then ur marriage is not successful. period. it's not about if u get caught or not.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Bad babes are the bomb!!!!
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
Then again, are you talking in terms of personality or physical appearance? Looks can be decieiving, oh yes they can.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
I suppose ur still single
what do you know about marriages and cheating?
Anywayz lets not derail ur thread
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

Then again, are you talking about personality wise or physical appearance? Looks can be decieiving, oh yes they can.

mostly looks.
from my experience, with friends etc, looks generally correspond with personality and any deviation is usually not too extreme. I don't know about your experiences  undecided

adolfe bad:

I suppose your still single
what do you know about marriages and cheating?
Anywayz lets not derail your thread

yea let's not derail the thread.
and i suppose ur a married man who cheats. what a lucky wife u got wink
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Bad babes are the bomb!!!!

I knew it angry sad cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by H2O2: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Lmao what part of the country do you live in.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyinda.:

mostly looks.
from my experience, looks generally correspond with personality. I don't know about your experiences undecided
Hmm, some people look 'clean cut' on the outside but the inside is totally different story, some people you just can't read.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by IykeD(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fronting? Nah, i am not. I don't know how else you want me to say it. I will go for the bad gurl now and if indeed there is any gud gal, that will come later on.You know it's better i meet a bad gurl and know she is one and probably she changes for the better than the other way.Most of the so-called good gals are not.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I knew it angry sad cheesy

Bad babes won't go about preaching about pre-marital sex nonsense.
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Bad babes won't go about preaching about pre-marital sex nonsense.

And what is wrong in getting married b4 having sex? tongue
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Sauron1: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

And what is wrong in getting married b4 having sex? tongue

Like you don't try those jeans of yours in the mall before paying for them.
A man must test-drive before committing the rest of his life to a woman.

I don't want a log of wood in ma matrimonial bed. cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Bad babes will alwayz live up to the moment and excitedly explore
we all have our dark sides that needs to be explored
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by oyinda3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
ibkaye:

Hmm, some people look 'clean cut' on the outside but the inside is totally different story, some people you just can't read.

hmm i see. i get what u mean. that's the type of guy u want?  tongue
i prefer clean cut outside, nice and caring on the inside. but that's just me i guess. inside should match the outside
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Like you don't try those jeans of yours in the mall before paying for them.
A man must test-drive before committing the rest of his life to a woman.

I don't want a log of wood in ma matrimonial bed. cheesy

Tee hee hee
but marriages or relationships are not all abt sex tongue
it involves a lot more than that, there is nothing wrong with a yr or 2 of just kissing n handling without sex in a relationship grin cheesy
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ oyinda
that's obviously what you want
but are you sure you don't deserve more THRILL in ur life?
Re: For Guys: Would you prefer a Clean Cut Girl or a Bad Girl? by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee
but marriages or relationships are not all abt sex tongue

If it's not about sex then have a relationship with a woman.

it involves a lot more than that, there is nothing wrong with a yr or 2 of just kissing n handling without sex in a relationship grin cheesy

How is kissing n handling any different from sex?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You're The Only One I Can Take Bullshit From" / Effect Of Pink Lips Cream(pic) / My Sexcapades With Naijas Big Booties and big boobs(Nairaland Story of 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.