Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS (31352 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Diane Isibor, Nigerian Lady Graduates With 1st Class In The US With Many Awards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by FlyoruB: 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
wristbangle:

The injector in your brain is misfiring. I did not made any tribal statement in my comment which you are doing.

I am advocate of any one that makes Nigeria proud. Good for Ifeoma and co unlike the drug lord dis gracing the country.
Forget that yeeibo boy. Jealousy Lo'n kpa won lo.

Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by XwhY(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by guychidile: 6:44pm On May 03, 2017
kudos and congrats Lady ..,for the feet you archived
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by Gome23: 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
Is a good one
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by samuelezekiel(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Congratulations are in order for a Nigerian lady identified as Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji who recently graduated as part of 40 exceptional Harvard women of the Harvard University Women and Public Policy Program..

According to her, the final graduation of her Master degree in Public Administration Degree Program will hold in May (this month) with Secretary of State John Kerry as the Commencement Speaker after which Harvard University will send them all forth the next day with Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/toyosi-akerele-ogunsiji-nigerian-lady.html

Just want see if Na my people dey make me proud again... #proudlyibile
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by tifany89(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

You are nothing but a scumbag. Read what you stupidly wrote and tell me you are not like hate-filled Igbo progenitors.

Just appreciate and get d Bleep out of here to your erosion ravaged region.

It baffles me when these cunts from the land of unrising sun come here and act as if they don't see their fellow worthless tribalistic Igbos bashing anything that has to do with Yorubas here
If u were sensible I would have been surprised so but it's quite alright as long as u r living up to expectations. For the record u haven't said anything reasonable coz am sure all ur life u v never stepped out of ur miserable oshogbo enclave. I laff wen I hear u guys say things like erosion this n dat. Shows how unexposed you are. Why not take a trip to the east and see things for yourself. U think it's ur glorified villages dat u call city? U must be demented. Braggart better run along coz I v no time for dimwits
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by davidif: 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
seguno2:

Empty heads who can't achieve on their own clinging under the banner of BASELESS tribalism.
Joblessness at its worst.
Is Ifeoma a Yoruba too or the other two highlighted?

You dey mind dem? Look at them chest beating to other people's achievement as if they even had a single hand in helping that person? Heck, i even doubt the people they are hailing even know them or even care about petty tribal affiliations.

Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by Rilwan20(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
Our Afonjo brothers/sisters are doing well in the West perhaps they are from there. Whereas the developer are doing the antonyms of this in the middle East perhaps they hail from there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by GavelSlam: 10:06pm On May 03, 2017
Dino's Alumni.
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 03, 2017
Like this news. Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by magnificientzaz(f): 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
abeg i nor fit laugh, this one na people papa cry

lfleak:
Yea! Afonja!

Afonja always prevail! grin grin grin
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Lady Graduates Among 40 Exceptional Women From Harvard University. PICS by mikolo80: 4:51am On May 05, 2017
greatiyk4u:
These are serious Nigerians who don't bother about Buhari and other corrupt Nigerian leaders
why they will be appointed and achieve nothing

UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System / Primary School Pupils Use Blocks As Desks And Chairs In A Classroom (Photos) / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday