Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, (6667 Views)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries / Protesters Want Saraki Expelled From APC, Storm APC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by GeeOh(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
good for democrazy,but d news no get sauce
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Fx55(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
Igboesika:
BMC agents are about to loose their jobs in this recession. That would be very painful .
Very painful... I feel for my brother Omenkalives and the other bitter transgender.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by eagleeye2: 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:
Observing the situation clinically

In as much I don't believe in the three generals making decisions for us .

The truth is the handlers of baba makes the same terrible mistakes the cabal made during yar adua time

We voted Nigerians voted pmb not the cabal
It was a bad and sad thing that Abba kyari, Baba Hana Kingibe and Lawal daura are the ones calling the shot

Pmb should have known better

I pray baba will be able to make amend
I wish you quick recovery Mr president

God bless Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
BMC alert never enter And why you dey stutter

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by eagleeye2: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
grin
madridguy:
The thing shock you abi Na so others been dey lose their job.....blaaddy bmc

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Langbasa: 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is the handlers of baba makes the same terrible mistakes the cabal made during yar adua time

It was a bad and sad thing that Abba kyari, Baba Hana Kingibe and Lawal daura are the ones calling the shot

God bless Mr president

*Yinmu*

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by oyonu(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
What right have those trio over Buhari leadership style? They can't impose their will as against the will of the mass. Its the electorate that put him there and it should be them through the representatives that can remove them
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Adabite(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
Can somebody tell me what is really happening in this country. The president is our property, we voted for him and he is answerable to us. Y will some people called cabal hold us into ransom for three month. This is a slap on our faces. Its high time we voiced out. PMB should resign if he can't continue. why shd we retain an ailing person as the Chief Comander Of Arm Forces. What Nonsence!!!
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Annie939(f): 7:55pm On May 03, 2017
very soon the awaited news will come out
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by oursnail(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2017
Those three rtd General should discuss about Boko Haram instead of call for president buhari to resign. Ebora owu OBJ whom did not called for resignation of late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua until God issued un appeal resignation letter to him. IBB wanted to repeat his action of 1985 again in constitution way but that is failed. Gen. Abdulsalam has right to advise President Buhari about country situation not called for his resign,because he know how he and Alhaji Aliko Dangote talked to Dr. Jonathan to accept 2015 election results. Again Those three rtd General should not put Nigeria in danger since some people are now paste President Buhari 2019 campaign poster. But let us look to God.

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by hucienda: 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
So anyone can post any news item here without credible source?
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by temitope277(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
gbam! Lets wait and see
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by oursnail(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2017
oursnail:
Those three rtd General should discuss about Boko Haram instead of call for president buhari to resign. Ebora owu obj whom did not called for resignation of late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua until God issued in appeal resignation letter to him. ibb wanted to repeat his action of 1985 again in constitution way but that is failed. Gen. Abdulsalam has right to advise President Buhari about country situation not called for his resign,because he know how he and Alhaji Aliko Dangote talked to Dr. Jonathan to accept 2015 election results. Again Those three rtd General should not put Nigeria in danger since some people are now paste President Buhari 2019 campaign poster. But let us look to God.

Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by ChuckD1(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm. Things fall apart.
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by BERNIMOORE: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

God bless Mr president

oh! You are drowning and stop complaining meanwhile where are the 15million gullible Nigerians that voted bubu but are now hiding and gnashing their teeths in regret, while oshokomole fayose stood by his 2014 story that"do you want another president that may pafuka on throne? Simple question, but you guys turn it to Hate speech. So now eat what you sow, no resting place for you guys and you deserve no single pity
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Niyeal(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
They are technically correct! By asking the slowpoke to resign
Re: BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, by Chicent(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2017
no source but the news still hold water.... its happening people. it was said if buhari doesn't attend FEC meeting yesterday they will ask him who owns Nigeria.......Now he has 72hours to answer that question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Zamfara State Caretaker Committee / Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga / PHOTO NEWS ; Amaechi's Loads of Failed Promises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.