Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) (498 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed / Agro Food Stuff, Vegetableand Fruits Buyers Are Needed Here! / Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) by sunkyrazzy(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
Hi Innovative Nairalanders,
Sorry,I'll have to bother you with my issues but I'll make it simple and straight on point as possible.I am a Graduate that finished Serving around November last year (2016).After looking for job endlessly till Sometimes around April I decided I'll have to venture into something to keep me going as you know it's not easy being Jobless especially when you born into a 'Not so Doing well Financially' Family...So I managed to hustle and beg for funds to see if I can start an Online business mainly online Investment business.So I contacted a nairalander to inquire about forex market since I had a little training sometimes around 2008 before I got University admission..The nairalander was so honest to tell me Forex ain't for small Boys except If I have like 10k$ to invest..lol,he then told me to make inquiry about Harmonic Trading which I did plus he gave me an handout to read,To cut the story short I was discussing this harmonic trading with a friend when he told me about the stock market that he knew a friend during his NYSC days that was involved he also gave me an ebook from Morgan Capital Group,I read it and love what i read,fast forward the first Research I made about the stock Beijing group is not encouraging especially for someone like me who is a Total Newbie.
Now,my point Goes thus which is the Better business to Go for between forex,Binary market and stock market for someone that can afford only 50k to invest.Please nairaland investors pls help me make a Careful decision and I'll appreciate someone that can help me with any form of training manuals on the Best One from this three and if possible the best broker or Platform to use also personal tutorial would be welcome if it's gonna be for free
N.B Please don't come under this topic with any new business Idea asides this three and No give me money to help you do this and that.I'll definitely not cos I struggled so hard to save up this money.
Oga BullbearMkt fxuser and all other investments Guru please come help this boy escape the No Income Hurdle..and Sir Lalasticlala pls assist in your own way.Thanks y'all
Re: Your Sincere Advice Is Needed Here..urgently(investment) by sunkyrazzy(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2017
Don't Just View it..Your candid and brilliant opinions are needed

(1) (Reply)

Partnership Opportunity Into Escargot Snail Farming And Exportation / Fully Designed Tech Blog For Sale / States To Be Ranked On Attractiveness To Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.