Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. (849 Views)

Should I Invest My 3000 Dollars Or Leave It To Appreciate (I Need Your Advice) / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by Swagahyk(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Considering the rate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are growing, am considering exchanging my Bitcoin for Etherium as the next potential coin now its below $1000/ETH.

Hope am not making a mistake?? Or is it worth risking.
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by wealthyhrt: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2017
you can do it but still keep some bitcoin. Ethereum will definitely get bigger.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by honestinvest: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Crypto expert:
Ethereum fell to a low of $610.03 yesterday, close to my expectation of a fall to the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement level.

The long tail some days back shows that bulls are eager to buy the dips. However, failure to break out to new lifetime highs shows that they are booking profits at higher levels. As a result, Ethereum is likely to remain range-bound until the price breaches $610.03 on the downside or $780 on the upside.

However, if the bulls’ breakout to new highs and sustain it, the next target on the cryptocurrency is $995.99.

On a long term it is a good buy, though the price might reverse a little but will eventually break out with the look on the chart.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by ubox: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2017
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by JustCryptos: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2017
I like the fact that you want to diversify. Here's my advice, split for funds unto 50-50. Keep one halve as Bitcoin, split the other halve into 3 places. Buy Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. Every month use 30% of your income to consolidate what you have. Secondly, buy a cloud mining contract.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by greenhope(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Swagahyk:
Considering the rate Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are growing, am considering exchanging my Bitcoin for Etherium as the next potential coin now its below $1000/ETH.

Hope am not making a mistake?? Or is it worth risking.

Your not making any mistake and this the best time to short Bitcoin because it will take some time for the futures effect to settle.

But have a percentage policy you would want to buy in other crypto.

I don't really bother where bitcoin goes because of my bitcoin multiplier

1 Like

Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by Estim07: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
JustCryptos post=63383798] Secondly, buy a cloud mining contract.[/quote]
can you please give list of some reliable cloud mining site with regular payment?
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by JustCryptos: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Estim07:
JustCryptos post=63383798] Secondly, buy a cloud mining contract.
can you please give list of some reliable cloud mining site with regular payment?

Genesis mining
Hash flare
I mine on both and can help you with pool setups and discounts.
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by unilever(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2017
JustCryptos:

Genesis mining
Hash flare
I mine on both and can help you with pool setups and discounts.

Please how do I get started with this mining software
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by Swagahyk(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenhope:

Your not making any mistake and this the best time to short Bitcoin because it will take some time for the futures effect to settle.

But have a percentage policy you would want to buy in other crypto.

I don't really bother where bitcoin goes because of my bitcoin multiplier

Bitcoin multiplier? What's that?
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by Estim07: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
JustCryptos:

Genesis mining Hash flare I mine on both and can help you with pool setups and discounts.
What will it cost me.
Re: Crypto Experts Your Advice Is Needed Here. by Swagahyk(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
honestinvest:
Crypto expert:
Ethereum fell to a low of $610.03 yesterday, close to my expectation of a fall to the 50 percent Fibonacci retracement level.

The long tail some days back shows that bulls are eager to buy the dips. However, failure to break out to new lifetime highs shows that they are booking profits at higher levels. As a result, Ethereum is likely to remain range-bound until the price breaches $610.03 on the downside or $780 on the upside.

However, if the bulls’ breakout to new highs and sustain it, the next target on the cryptocurrency is $995.99.

On a long term it is a good buy, though the price might reverse a little but will eventually break out with the look on the chart.

So your answer is "go On"

(1) (Reply)

Register And Start To Make Money / First Bank Insurance Anyone??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.