Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed (3475 Views)

What Investment Can I Venture Into With 5million Naira / With 5million Naira Cash, Do I Travel To Uk Or Invest In Pure Water Bussines? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Omosikiru1992: 2:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
What business can I do with 5million? Your advice is needed
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Bilabong(m): 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Get mini buses... Like 5.
Some one told me that it cost 800k
Let each make a daily return of 5k (at least) 5*5= 25 25*30=750... In 6 months u have gotten back your money in full and started gaining
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Kobicove(m): 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bilabong:
Get mini buses... Like 5.

Some one told me that it cost 800k

Let each make a daily return of 5k (at least)
5*5= 25
25*30=750...
In 6 months u have gotten back your money in full and started gaining

You people will just come here and be talking theory.

It's always easy to spot someone who has never managed a business from his utterances.

So the bus will not go to the mechanic, it will not fall into traps by policemen and VIO...it will just work for 6 months straight without any interruptions whatsoever?!

Besides even if it works for 6 months uninterrupted its take will be:
5,000 x 5 days in a week x 24 weeks (6 months) = 600,000 not 750,000 like you computed

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Bilabong(m): 9:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Kobicove:

You people will just come here and be talking theory.

It's always easy to spot someone who has never managed a business from his utterances.

So the bus will not go to the mechanic, it will not fall into traps by policemen and VIO...it will just work for 6 months straight without any interruptions whatsoever?!

Besides even if it works for 6 months uninterrupted its take will be:
5,000 x 5 days in a week x 24 weeks (6 months) = 600,000 not 750,000 like you computed

Mr quote and talk nonsense.... If are giving someone your vehicle at 5k (cheap) rate don't u know it has to be every day.

If VIO or any other body arrest or hold the car it because the papers are not complete or something is wrong with the car. If u are giving someone your vehicle he should be able to fix any issue that comes up... After writing ur what ever u could not give him an idea of what to do with the 5m... Only to criticize.

Quote me again let thunder fire u

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Zibahstores(f): 11:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Omosikiru1992:

If you are serious, holla let me show you an investment that will earn u at least 1.4m monthly... I will take you to their office if you want...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Kobicove(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Bilabong:

Mr quote and talk nonsense.... If are giving someone your vehicle at 5k (cheap) rate don't u know it has to be every day.

If VIO or any other body arrest or hold the car it because the papers are not complete or something is wrong with the car. If u are giving someone your vehicle he should be able to fix any issue that comes up... After writing ur what ever u could not give him an idea of what to do with the 5m... Only to criticize.

There, I just quoted you again.

Come and do your worst!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Kobicove(m): 1:06am On Mar 01, 2020
Bilabong:

Another quote

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Kobicove(m): 1:07am On Mar 01, 2020
Bilabong:

And another one!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Tinkulala: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2020
Zibahstores:

If you are serious, holla let me show you an investment that will earn u at least 1.4m monthly... I will take you to their office if you want...

Whenever you see a post like this,trying to take you go backyard for business. Away from the public to avoid scrutiny....scam is coming your way. Any BACKYARD advice is capable of sending you to the village o.

13 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Bilabong(m): 8:40am On Mar 01, 2020
Kobicove:

There, I just quoted you again.
Come and do your worst!!!
I hand u over to thunder...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Zibahstores(f): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Tinkulala:

Whenever you see a post like this,trying to take you go backyard for business. Away from the public to avoid scrutiny....scam is coming your way. Any BACKYARD advice is capable of sending you to the village o.

If it wasn't real, I would not be bold enough to talk about it using my business account and business name. ZIBAH STORES is a registered business, you can follow my page on IG (@zibahstores) to know more about me personally. As much as I have my own personal business which is Zibah Stores, I also have a side thing which is investment and its not just any investment, the company is also registered with the government.
So I would not want to tarnish my image all for money wey go finish one day... It is not my portion to be labeled a criminal of any kind. I reject it.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Olukoso1: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Zibahstores:

If it wasn't real, I would not be bold enough to talk about it using my business account and business name. ZIBAH STORES is a registered business, you can follow my page on IG (@zibahstores) to know more about me personally. As much as I have my own personal business which is Zibah Stores, I also have a side thing which is investment and its not just any investment, the company is also registered with the government.
So I would not want to tarnish my image all for money wey go finish one day... It is not my portion to be labeled a criminal of any kind. I reject it.

1.4 milla per month?
Aunty fear GOD na

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Zibahstores(f): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2020
Olukoso1:

1.4 milla per month?
Aunty fear GOD na

I swear it's really laughable, I thought so too. If you are in Ib, I can take u to their office... I may be doin too much by sharing pictures of their office and other proofs here but if you message me on whatsapp I will show you.

Now the least investment amount is 75k with which you earn 22,500 every month. But registration fee is 20k... When I did mine, registration was 10k (PS:their month is calculated as 42/43 days)... I said 1.4 if he is willing to invest all the 5m ni but he can give a try with the least amount first...
Meanwhile I am not here to convince anyone, I was just trying to help. Not everyone comes out to expose the secrets of their success...

Abeg enough with the mention, me I no dey too get strength to convince people for something that will be beneficial to them... Meanwhile I am into mini importation,if you need anything please holla. Contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SavageResponse(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Zibahstores:

I swear it's really laughable, I thought so too. If you are in Ib, I can take u to their office... I may be doin too much by sharing pictures of their office and other proofs here but if you message me on whatsapp I will show you.

Now the least investment amount is 75k with which you earn 22,500 every month. But registration fee is 20k... When I did mine, registration was 10k (PS:their month is calculated as 42/43 days)... I said 1.4 if he is willing to invest all the 5m ni but he can give a try with the least amount first...
Meanwhile I am not here to convince anyone, I was just trying to help. Not everyone comes out to expose the secrets of their success...

Abeg enough with the mention, me I no dey too get strength to convince people for something that will be beneficial to them... Meanwhile I am into mini importation,if you need anything please holla. Contact on my signature

Be bold, mention the name of the company that does money-doubling here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Mathseun: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Let's join hands together to start a food manufacturing business, it has a high return 08102231933
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by virago(f): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bilabong:

You obviously don't know what you're saying

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by virago(f): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Zibahstores:

Why is the business shrouded in secrecy , will you die if you give us full details of the business and how he will make the 1.4 million monthly
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Bilabong(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2020
virago:

You obviously don't know what you're saying

Ok I agree.... But do u have brain injury?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Omosikiru1992:

Invest in treasury bills.

On a side note if i can get 10k from that 5million. It will not be too bad..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Anayo0113: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Does Anyone know about Alliance Limited Company which is based in Australia? I get 2% profit daily for 10days which comes up a total of 20% after profit is been accumulated
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Anayo0113:
Does Anyone know about Alliance Limited Company which is based in Australia? I get 2% profit daily for 10days which comes up a total of 20% after profit is been accumulated

No one knows it and no one wants to know
All this indirect way of marketing scams self undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SavageResponse(m): 7:22am On Mar 03, 2020
Bilabong:

Ok I agree.... But do u have brain injury?

From your comments it's obvious you;re the one who has brain injury cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SavageResponse(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2020
Anayo0113:

Only someone who is greedy and fuulish at the same time will fall for this scam! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Bilabong(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2020
SavageResponse:

From your comments it;s obvious you;re the one who has brain injury cheesy
Now I see ur problem.... I asked a question... I got no answer. I got a slight aggressive responds...
Brain injury verified....
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Zibahstores(f): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2020
virago:

Why is the business shrouded in secrecy , will you die if you give us full details of the business and how he will make the 1.4 million monthly

OK oh madam and @SavageResponse...
Since you pple won't let me breathe here you go... I just hate typing that's why I hardly respond, I would rather talk.

The name of the company is Crime Alert Security Network or DHIL (Detorrid Heritage international)... The company itself has existed for 13 years and their investments business is 4 years. They are into series of businesses. Some of their products are are

1. Tyre sealant (good for safe guarding ur tires from bursting)

2. Tekno control (this one is used to prevent fire explosion in homes and offices... It can be put inside gas cylinder, petrol tank)

3. Food supplement and some herbal products

4. They also have a red cross society called safety ambassadors.

And then there is the investment part which is the one I was talking about.

A unit of investment is 75k, but registration is 20k and as a first timer there's a compulsory 5k you must pay to be registered for the security code...
That makes a total of 95k right?...

SO with that you get 22500 every 30 working days (or 42 days if you are counting weekends) because they don't count holidays and weekends

SO you get this payment for 9 times and still get your capital back after the 9th payment.

But what's important to note,
Ur one time registration of 20k covers up to 13 units of investment if you register it the same day...

For example if you want to register 4 units that would be 75k × 4 =300k +25k reg fee
325k...

Ur profits every 42 days will be 22500 ☓ 4= 90k... You can invest as much as you want but the least amount to invest is 75k...

I just didn't want it to look am advertising for them here. U know nairaland rules... Any further questions, please come Ibadan and I will take you to their office. Please don't disturb my life again with mentions. Una thank you

PS : if I help you register its not free... Ok bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Altacyst: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2020
You can invest in Altacyst - A digital marketing platform that helps SMEs and MSMEs leverage social and digital tools to maximize brand visibiity.

https://altacyst.com

Omosikiru1992:
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by SOFTENGR: 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Zibahstores:

OK oh madam and @SavageResponse...
Since you pple won't let me breathe here you go... I just hate typing that's why I hardly respond, I would rather talk.

The name of the company is Crime Alert Security Network or DHIL (Detorrid Heritage international)... The company itself has existed for 13 years and their investments business is 4 years. They are into series of businesses. Some of their products are are

1. Tyre sealant (good for safe guarding ur tires from bursting)

2. Tekno control (this one is used to prevent fire explosion in homes and offices... It can be put inside gas cylinder, petrol tank)

3. Food supplement and some herbal products

4. They also have a red cross society called safety ambassadors.

And then there is the investment part which is the one I was talking about.

A unit of investment is 75k, but registration is 20k and as a first timer there's a compulsory 5k you must pay to be registered for the security code...
That makes a total of 95k right?...

SO with that you get 22500 every 30 working days (or 42 days if you are counting weekends) because they don't count holidays and weekends

SO you get this payment for 9 times and still get your capital back after the 9th payment.

But what's important to note,
Ur one time registration of 20k covers up to 13 units of investment if you register it the same day...

For example if you want to register 4 units that would be 75k × 4 =300k +25k reg fee
325k...

Ur profits every 42 days will be 22500 ☓ 4= 90k... You can invest as much as you want but the least amount to invest is 75k...

I just didn't want it to look am advertising for them here. U know nairaland rules... Any further questions, please come Ibadan and I will take you to their office. Please don't disturb my life again with mentions. Una thank you

PS : if I help you register its not free... Ok bye

Just tell us it's Multi-level Marketing Business or pyramid scheme. No wonder you found it difficult to give details.
All those your calculations na lie. It doesn't work like that in reality. Even if you are very lucky to get the first month payment, the condition attached to second month payment will be terrible that you will regret wasting your money in that venture. One of the conditions is like ensuring you get someone else who would invest 5M like you did, so that they can pay you out of his money.
Even you self are now under pressure for same reason.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Zibahstores(f): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
SOFTENGR:

Just tell us it's Multi-level Marketing Business or pyramid scheme. No wonder you found it difficult to give details.
All those your calculations na lie. It doesn't work like that in reality. Even if you are very lucky to get the first month payment, the condition attached to second month payment will be terrible that you will regret wasting your money in that venture. One of the conditions is like ensuring you get someone else who would invest 5M like you did, so that they can pay you out of his money.
Even you self are now under pressure for same reason.

Did I mention anything about referral.? Uncle try to read well oh. Good luck with whatever you think bro... It's not a must you succeed. I owe u no explanations. A company that is over 13 years, you are here saying pressure... Pressure ko cooker ni.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lol op
5 million naira is a lot of money
Even after investing it,you might still have some change leftover
Please sow a seed in me�
Re: What Business Can I Do With 5million? Your Advice Is Needed by IstandWithGod: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Omosikiru1992:

If you truly have the 5m, then you need not start a business with all the funds... Start three businesses with 1m each while keeping the remaining 2m to inject into the one doing well.

You will need to start at least one online business and one offline business... Holla at me via qualitysmile7@gmail.com for more advice...

NOTE: I collect consulting fee o, but I will teach you the trick to make more millions via advert though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Loopers Paying? / My First Question Send The Scammer Away!!! / I Have 5m And Need A Business Partner To Invest Another 5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.