Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (41461 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
Lol@Don Jazzy... Cracked me up... Big time...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Afonjashapmouth: 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
dominique:
How sure are we that this is not a publicity stunt for wedding party 2? undecided

Ah ah do you have to be like this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by frubben(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
For God sake nairaland sabi do mumu tin ehh, so we no read better news again, for joshua, to mercy to banky wetin b dis now.

Dem go still enter snake and efe

Fvcking site
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
So Adesua is now engaged.
see Banky and him skull
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by riczy(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
micfoley:
Banky, na sharp guy sha. The babe set.

But una sure say dis no be another movie?
hu set for there?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Leetwho(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations to Bankole Wellington. Baba caught a big fish.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by chronique(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
I'm surprised no one saw this coming, especially with the fact that they both already hinted us in the "I was meant for you" video....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Brethren0001(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
Mercy Aigbe nd Lanre will rest now, Banky ati Adesua ti take over grin

Congrats to them smiley
Guy you got me laughing seriously. Nice imagination
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by temitope277(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2017
where is WIZKID wishes
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Victor08032(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
she truly made for him

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by deflover(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
Save lanre badejo
He has an enlarge heart
And needs surgery

https://www.gofundme.com/6rrge-please-help-save-my-son
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by wayseir: 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
Congratulations to them. But if this is another movie script, ọmọ, I go fry kùnú o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Caramelemperor: 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
oshe11:
SEE AS EVERYONE IS REACTING LIKE BANKY W NOT BEING MARRIED WAS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN NIGERIA...

WE ARE TALKING OF A MISSING PRESIDENT AND A FAILED COUNTRY AND THEY ARE TALKING RUBBISH....

BANKY'S ENGAGEMENT IS COOL BUT THE REACTION IS BECOMING UNBECOMABLE....

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TRY...

THIS ISSUE JUST DEY COVER THE FACT THAT BUHARI WAS ABSENT TODAY "AGAIN"

AYAMU TIRED OF ALL THESE YEYEBRITIES THAT WANNA USE EVERY MEANS AND NEWS TO BECOME RELEVANT......

SHIOOOOORRRR.....

DAYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMM........angry
Shebi it's you that wants to take panadol?. Take it alone and stop disturbing others.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Daddybright1986(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2017
How to steal a fowl! 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation wear an
oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am
to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work or
be indoors. The fowls will be playing
outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center. 5. This is where u make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt. 7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back. THANK_ME_LATER

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by oshe11: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Shebi it's you that wants to take panadol?. Take it alone and stop disturbing others.
When the time for U to beg for that same Panadol comes, NONE WOULD BE LEFT FOR YOU
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by livinbygrace: 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
Abeg this proposal don out man for pressure.Banky W ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by livinbygrace: 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
Abeg this proposal don put man for pressure.Banky W why ?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by chimex001(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2017
micfoley:
Banky, na sharp guy sha. The babe set.

But una sure say dis no be another movie?

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by meemeetruth(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
Sexyjigga:
Wait make I fry this water Wey dey here !
lol u didn't knw pple CN b dis stupid o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by SleekHoyeen(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
This is so beautiful. Congratulations to Banky and Adesua. kiss

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by NeeKlaus: 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
dominique:
How sure are we that this is not a publicity stunt for wedding party 2? undecided
It can't be. The Wedding Party 2's storyline states that it's all about Nonso and that White girl getting married.

This can't be a stunt. It's too "serious looking" to be.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by geekybabe(f): 5:03pm On May 03, 2017
sinaj:
Mercy Aigbe nd Lanre will rest now, Banky ati Adesua ti take over grin

Congrats to them smiley

Yes o.. Banky and Adesua now trending since morning.

But..Buhari is still missing in FEC meeting..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2017
geekybabe:

Yes o.. Banky and Adesua now trending since morning.

But..Buhari is still missing in FEC meeting..
lollll grin

Pls allow Buhari to enjoy his break today all thanks to Adesua nd Banky
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Tunagee(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Banky W and Adesua Etomi are engaged and just like their fans, Nigerian Celebrities can't keep calm. Don Jazzy, Adekunle Gold, casts of "The Wedding Party movie" and other celebrities have congratulated the couple on their engagement.

1. AY Makun, said: congratulations to @bankywellington and @adesuaetomi.... this is for real. i am happy for you guys.

2. Richard Mofedamijo wrote: Awwww... My babies, your love brings happiness to my spirit and tears of joy to my heart. I'm proud of the man you @bankywellington are and you my sweetheart @adesuaetomi are one of the few young people who give me hope in this generation. That both of you know Christ the way you do and love him with your hearts is such a joy. Now that we've gone public, let's go wild with the wedding planning. Papa bear is proud of you both. God bless this union.

3. Kemi Adetiba, the "Wedding Party" movie director wrote: MY BOY DID IT!!!! I knew it was coming 'Cos I saw the way they were together, even though they were using style to hide You can't hide that type of chemistry. I remember the day I teased him about it and he didn't flinch. In fact, I was taken aback as I had never heard him speak of anyone the way he did of @adesuaetomi and I'm so stupid happy he's behaved himself and didn't let her get away So happy for you both. Too STUPID Happy!!! #Banksua2017Or2018 YES!!! @bankywellington

4. Donjazzy said: Kai. Aye mi te mi ba mi. Maybe I need to act first. Who wee act film with me now ooo?

5. Mo Abudu: Dear Adesua and Banky, I am so so happy. You guys are truly made for each other. Congratulations on your engagement. May God almighty bless your union. Hugs and kisses

6. Beverly Naya said: Aww too cute! Love is a beautiful thing, incredibly happy for you two.
Congrats guys!! I think we all saw it coming, beautiful chemistry. Wish you both nothing but love and happiness.

7. Adekunle Gold: Congrats @AdesuaEtomi x @BankyW God bless your union.

8. OAP Toolz: Finally!!!! Congratulations Banks & Adesua! May God bless your new home...

9. Juliet Ibrahim: Awww bro is finally off the market... and he couldn't have chosen a better wifey... #perfectmatch God bless this union @bankywellington finally #breaktheinternet #auntyModonhammerpart2 #proudmoviemaker #nollywood

10. Osas Ighodaro Ajibade: CONGRATULATIONS @adesuaetomi @bankywellington ..... God is Great!!!! Beautiful news! Two beautiful people becoming one!!! So happy for you guys!!!! Continued blessings guys!!!! P.s.... do you remember our convo before this pic was taken, Adesua, hehehehe!

11. Olamide: Congrats to the OG Mr Wellington baba o ariyin oh hey hey Enowalowo hey hey * in wiz voice.

12. Waje: Love adds colour to everything it touches, It's so beautiful. Congrats to my former workout buddy lol and friend @bankywellington and @adesuaetomi . More beautiful blessings in Jesus name.

13. Lola Omotayo Okoye: Congratulations on your engagement @bankywellington @adesuaetomi. Hottest couple! Wishing You both a life full of love, happiness and wonderful moments. Y'all sure broke the internet with this amazing news.

More: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/ay-donjazzy-rmd-mo-abudu-adetiba.html

Another temporary marriage in the making.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Daddybright1986(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2017
Wow from movie to reality he's so wise to hide his relatioship from social media. Pls the next pics we should be seeing is your wedding pix . after that lock up and don't post anything about your marriage whether the happy or sad experience Keep ur marriage away from social media if you guys don't want to end up like your colleagues. Best decision ever
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by sshalom(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2017
I join our celebrities to wish these two great guys all the best.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=oshe11 post=56173112]SEE AS EVERYONE IS REACTING LIKE BANKY W NOT BEING MARRIED WAS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN NIGERIA...

WE ARE TALKING OF A MISSING PRESIDENT AND A FAILED COUNTRY AND THEY ARE TALKING RUBBISH....

BANKY'S ENGAGEMENT IS COOL BUT THE REACTION IS BECOMING UNBECOMABLE....

WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO TRY...

THIS ISSUE JUST DEY COVER THE FACT THAT BUHARI WAS ABSENT TODAY "AGAIN"

AYAMU TIRED OF ALL THESE YEYEBRITIES THAT WANNA USE EVERY MEANS AND NEWS TO BECOME RELEVANT......

SHIOOOOORRRR.....

no b all of us go carry naija problem for head,,,as youth we deserve to b hapi n hypertension free,,, if politicians cannt cheer us ,,,, we turn to d celebrities d banky of entertainment ... no b all of us go rant full time moreova income is attach evryman problem.. hope yu don jazi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Nice one banky
But me oooooo......chai! I no fit marry woman wey no get nyash.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by iamnicer: 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
everywhere banky n adesuwa.

i DON WEAK bro
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by oshe11: 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=56175132][/quote]

Na to blow whistle ontop d entertainmnt industry remain

dia fuc.kery is bekomin too fu.ckish
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
oshe11:

Na to blow whistle ontop d entertainmnt industry remain

dia fuc.kery is bekomin too fu.ckish

so much speakers n noise in the entertainment industry ... instead yu go put whistle fr mouth blow ..try #bomb

Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance / Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager