Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court (930 Views)

Brave Soldier Take Stand Against Buratai And The President (video) / Assets Declaration: Supreme Court Upholds Saraki’s Appeal, Frees Him Of Charges / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
List of charges against some government officials over killing of Biafra protesters has been released, the charges was leveled against the officials before the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

The three heavyweight defendants are chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra, and his Abia state counterpart, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu
The list of charges slammed against 16 top Nigerian government, army and police officials before the US District Court for the District of Columbia has been revealed.
The charges were leveled by legal representatives of 10 pro-Biafra activists.
The charges was as a result of the alleged killing and torture of unarmed pro-Biafra protesters, who were said to have either been killed or tortured by Nigerian security forces during 2016 pro-Biafra protests in Aba, Abia state, Onitsha and Nkpor in Anambra state and Asaba in Delta state.
Renowned United States attorney, Mr. Bruce Fein, and his partner, Mr. W. Bruce DelValle, are prosecuting the case for the 10 pro-Biafra activists.
Court papers sighted by some media indicated the full names of the 16 defendants as well as the charges against them.
(1) Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai
Culpability in the massacre and maiming of defenceless Shiite Muslims and pro-Biafra activists.

(2) Governor William Maduabuchi Obiano
Complicity in the 2nd and 17th December 2015 pro Biafra protest killings and the 29th and 30th May 2016 pro Biafra Heroes Day massacre in Anambra State.

(3) Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu
Complicity in the 18th and 29th January and 9th February 2016 IPOB massacre in Aba.

(4) Retired IGP Solomon Arase
(Allegedly ordered the maximum use of force and violent crackdown against unarmed and nonviolent pro Biafra protesters): Vicarious and operational culpability in the pro Biafra protests’ massacre/mass shootings.

(5) IGP Ibrahim Kpotum Idris
Operational culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre in his capacity then as AIG Federal OPS.

(6) DIG Habila Joshak (then CP Abia, now DIG OPS)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra activists’ singing and rally massacre in Aba.

(7) AIG Hosea Karma (then CP Anambra, now AIG Zone 9)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May 2016.

(cool Major Gen Ibrahim Attahiru (then GOC 82 Division, Enugu, and now Theatre Commander, Operation Lafiya Dole)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May, 2016 in Anambra State and Asaba (Delta State) spill-over massacre.

(9) CP Babatunde Johnson Kokomo (then DCP OPS, Anambra, now CP Armaments at Force Headquarters)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre of 29th and 30th May 2016.

(10) Col Issah Mehadi Abdullahi (then Commander/Cantonment Commandant, Onitsha 302 Artillery; now at NIPSS, Kuru near Jos)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra jubilation and protests’ massacre of 17th December 2015 and 29th and 30th May 2016 in Anambra State.

(11) Major C.O. Ibrahim of Military Police Unit (leader of army massacre operations of 29th and 30th May, 2016 in Anambra state)
Operational culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre (now Lt Col and Commander of Onitsha Military Police Unit of the Onitsha Military Cantonment).

(12) CSP James Oshim Nwafor (OC/SARS, Anambra during the 2nd December, 2015 joint massacre operations at Onitsha Niger Bridgehead, now O/C File at CP’s Admin Office, Awka)
Culpability in the pro Biafra protests’ massacre.

(13) CSP Bassey Abang (OC/SARS, Anambra during 29th and 30th, May 2016 massacre, now OC/SARS, Abia state)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre.

(14) ACP Peter W. Nwagbara (he was Aba Area Commander during 9th February, 2016 IPOB massacre, now Police Area Commander of the Akwanga Area Command in Nasarawa state)
Culpability in the pro-Biafra protests’ massacre.

(15) Lt Col Sidi Umar Kasim (then Commander of 144 Battalion at Ukwa Ngwa that massacred IPOB activists on 9th of February, 2016 in Aba. 144 Battalion is a unit of 14 Brigade of Nigerian Army, Ohafia in Abia State, now at 14 Brigade, Ohafia)

(16) Retired SSS Director Musa Lawal Daura (SSS DG; his agency allegedly supplied hostile intelligence leading to the massacre in addition to participation of his men in the joint security taskforce or JTF that perpetrated the mass murder of pro Biafra activists)

cum permissio: Naij.com: 29/08/2017.

May the blood of the martyrs of Biafra bring justice and freedom from the shackles of slavery to us all...

1 Like

Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by divinehand2003(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
They will kill them and they shall die...but in the end Biafra will come...

For the blood of the IPOB protesters and all fallen veterans is the seed of Biafra...

For we have seen so much blood shed that in our new home...there will be no more blood...

From the coastal regions to the hinterland...all men and women will be equal and happy...with each one looking up to the rising sun saying: "in this sign we conquered"...

All hail the Sun of Justice
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by sonofspada(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why is Buhari's name not included , he is the number 1 killer of the group
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by navyseal2220: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Obiano and Burantai now... chai so IPOB has been working behind the scenes....

Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by GMBuhari: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

I laugh
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
sonofspada:
Why is Buhari's name not included , he is the number 1 killer of the group

The reason is obvious...just catch the wandering and misbehaving sheep and the shephard will appear...
In the long run, Buhari will enter fulltime.

2 Likes

Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by madridguy(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2017
Dead on arrival.
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Likei(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2017
This is what I call the "KANU FEVER" ojukwu may have lost the battle, but the war has not ended. Ipob will see the zoo republic of niger area to shi.t and piss. Buhari will die of "KANU FEVER", burantai and the rest of those murderers listed above will be locked up at the hague, and the rest of the arewa leaders and almajiris will have to eat their groundnut and kuli kuli as they wave biafrans goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by fk001(m): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2017
I doubt if it is true

But even if it is they can go to hell, Nigeria is an independent country

Is just like saying Nigerian government file a case against Trump for oppressing Muslims and blacks.

Mtseww cheap propaganda by pigs and idiots
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Queerworld(m): 12:12am On Aug 30, 2017
Lt Gen TY buratai : maiming of defenceless shites? Oboy arm of rubbish. U call shites defenceless? Now I really weep for this country. Even the pro Biafra rubbish. Anyway in my view, its easier to destroy a potential terrorist group than to leave it and allow it grow wings

This biafrans shud be high on gbana or smfin anyway they still HV life dz y they can sue
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2017
madridguy:
Dead on arrival.

Chai!
Your signature : "We have learned to fly in the air like a bird and swim in the sea like a fish, but we have not yet learned the simple art of living together" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
...betrayed your post...why the descrepancy... which shows you never learnt anything from that man whose maxim appeared on your signature.
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Queerworld:
Lt Gen TY buratai : maiming of defenceless shites? Oboy arm of rubbish. U call shites defenceless? Now I really weep for this country. Even the pro Biafra rubbish. Anyway in my view, its easier to destroy a potential terrorist group than to leave it and allow it grow wings

This biafrans shud be high on gbana or smfin anyway they still HV life dz y they can sue

your post is more queer than the Queerworld
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Queerworld(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2017
DonMaxxy:

your post is more queer than the Queerworld

So what exactly is your point
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by DonMaxxy(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2017
Queerworld:

So what exactly is your point
we all dont have to be queer like the Queerworld above us
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2017
Lols seems pretty real...
I only wonder if the Britain's or whatever will like to loose the free oil it's getting just to please N.K
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Queerworld(m): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2017
DonMaxxy:
They will kill them and they shall die...but in the end Biafra will come...

For the blood of the IPOB protesters and all fallen veterans is the seed of Biafra...

For we have seen so much blood shed that in our new home...there will be no more blood...

From the coastal regions to the hinterland...all men and women will be equal and happy...with each one looking up to the rising sun saying: "in this sign we conquered"...

All hail the Sun of Justice

And the blood of your fallen brothers will be on ojukwu himself, the people he maimed himself through all his war crimes and whose shoe the KANU is following. For the advantage of record purpose I will highlight some for you.

1. Child-Soldiers

When the men had been killed, Ojukwu started 'arming' children and using them as his soldiers for battle! A development that could have been seen as a war crime.

2.for the killing of victor banjo, ifeajuna and some other stunch supporter who are not Igbo but some more than the greed in the ojukwu and decided a state creation might be good.

3.knowing it was no longer war but genocide but allowing and forcing the skinny army of Biafra's to fight on just for his selfish interest

4. For allowing over 2 million biafran children to die for his selfish interest.

5. For fleeing and leaving his so called pple to the peril of external aggression when the heat got so much for him

Those blood will be on ojukwu.

And finally for planning the death of a great army officer who to me his a hero and more patriotic than him. Talking of his fellow igbo brother Major Kaduna Chukwuemeka Nzeogwu. I won't buttress dz check Why we struck by Adewale Ademoyega to know more about the attrocity of your sO called hero.

Its a pity history keeps repeating itself. Ojukwu was dogmatically followed during his time even when his pple knows fully well the end is genocide and doom with nfin but scars to cry about. So also is happening now with this KANU that shud HV been shot on sight if owing to me because he is a disturbance and if u ask me a potential terrorist.

How will ur so called saviour kanu be crying for Biafra and he can't feel the pain of his people, he spent all his life in affluence and he keep making others take the gun shot for him while he take the credit. The blood of fallen biafrans will be on him and his supporters. A leader lead by example. I will rather take a bullet than allow any of my man fall. Like Lt col Abu ali said in his final raid in borno,
IF ANYBODY SHOULD DIE TODAY, LET THE PERSON BE ME and he acted it. Its obvious Ur saviour doesn't have the plan. All he does his wave in his car and brags while other takes the bullet and die in his place. Let him take a bullet, and feel the pain of his people. Then come back, show us his scar not in words or in empty threats, but his scar of victory. Nzeogwu got his scar of victory with his eyes plucked out, Abu ali paid the price with his price, ifeajuna paid it with his life also and so many other real Igbo not fighting for their own gain. Let KANU stop bragging about death for any arrest on him, and for once be the Jesus Christ u guys HV called him to be.

Just saying. If u will quote me pls make it creative not a quote of hate.
Re: Full list of charges Against Buratai, Obiano, Others In US Court by Queerworld(m): 1:06am On Aug 30, 2017
DonMaxxy:

we all dont have to be queer like the Queerworld above us

OK noted.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Injured As Hausa, Igbo Traders Clash In Jos / Nnamdi Kanu Suspectedly Killed By Nigerian Soldiers / I Think My President Is A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.