Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,199 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo (6532 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
If you know you don't understand the word marriage stay clear off the promises and the joy of marriage. Don't get married for the fun of wedding, the status offline ​as a single. Escaping the tag on you by society. I am actually begging you for your peace of mind and life.

If you ever gets married without​ knowledgeably informed about what marriage is your crashing is a fact. Don't near there I am begging you again. You will be living with another human being whom​ you are going to be doing things together with. who isn't just a friend or a family member. If you are a male you must love and care for your wife as CHRIST JESUS cares for your body the church of God Almighty. If you are a female, respect must be rooted in your thoughts and words towards this your partner or else forget it it will never work out till the end.

Now this is just a fact. There are other factors which makes marriage heaven on earth. Because you see, what the most high God Almighty is teaching married folks is based on his relationship with us. He showed us himself and the body. He gave himself for the peace and unity of the living God Almighty and the dead bodies.

Do you have the information? Have you been brought into the​ table of family responsibilities. I am begging you again if you don't know what is marriage please stay away from it. If not you will never be happy all of your days. The occasion of marriage is love procession. You watch yourself being in an occasion which is full of lovely scene and decorations. The people and the music. Everything singing love.

Then after which, you will have to start a new life. You might have been living together before the occasion day. After the occasion brother, sister it's always different. The feeling is different. You can boldly feel you are a married person. Now this is the feeling of 97%, the other 3% perhaps are the ones driven to the occasion and forced to marry someone they do not have feelings for, or those who married for the wrong reasons​.

Whatever groups you fall into, marriage always brings a special feeling on the day of contraction.

My point is, I want to spare you of the pains and anguish of it to the ignorant and foolish careless beasts. Don't try and stay away because you can't experiment marriage like you do your studies. You will end up breaking your emotions into unrecoverable dimensions. I will tell you the last word. Take a look from what is happening before your very eyes, how that ever since man fell from the high hill, no one is ready to go back to their husband.

Independency is the order of days. Marriage isn't for the amateurs. It's for the strong and brave warriors of God Almighty.

More to come.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
Someone who doesn't like stress, can she make a good wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
why u want stress her, marriage no suppose be stress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 5:50pm On May 03, 2017
This is a very valid post trust me

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
why u want stress her, marriage no suppose be stress
no I wasn't looking from it at that angle...

Stress isn't caused by human factor only na.. There are other things dat causes stress..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 5:52pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:

You cannot base your judgment on that, cos.no.woman wants.stress but some are just extremely lazy so it depends on what you meant by the word stress

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:

Stress isn't caused by human factor only na.. There are other things dat causes stress..
I get, marriage is supposed to be enjoyed but the reverse is the case in many Nigerian homes
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 5:54pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:

If this is the case try to be straight and open about it cos trust me a lazy woman cannot make a proper home, instead she naggs and gives you reasons always
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You cannot base your judgment on that, cos.no.woman wants.stress but some are just extremely lazy so it depends on what you meant by the word stree
yes.. Dats exactly the same thing I was explaining to oyind17.., maybe I should ask her what her definition of stress means and d type of stress she wants to avoid
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

If this is the case try to be straight and open about it cos trust me a lazy woman cannot make a proper home, instead she naggs and gives you reasons always
Why always fault the women, she is a human not a robot. Tolarate her shortcomings.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 5:59pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Why always fault the women, she is a human not a robot. Tolarate her shortcomings.

This is not blaming, now listen in a marriage duties and obligations are there to keep up with but if the woman is lagging in her own contribution then.there lays the problem.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

well I don't think she might be lazy.... My mum when she comes back from a long journey with my dad.. She still enters d kitchen to prepare food for him.. Ignoring d stress accrued from d journey ..

Sometimes. There might be moments when d family is hosting an occasion . which requires a lot of stress in cooking and all that..

Stress from jobs..

Stress washing a heap of clothes..well thank God for washing machine..
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I get, marriage is supposed to be enjoyed but the reverse is the case in many Nigerian homes
its just the Nigerian economy dat contributes most to the stress in Nigerian homes..
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:01pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
well I don't think she might be lazy.... My mum when she comes back from a long journey with my dad.. She still enters d kitchen to prepare food for him.. Ignoring d stress accrued from d journey ..

Sometimes. There might be moments when d family is hosting an occasion . which requires a lot of stress in cooking and all that..

Stress from jobs..

Stress washing a heap of clothes..well thank God for washing machine..

Now you are confusing me What angle was your question.from?? Cos from what you just wrote your mum is not lazy so she makes a good wife
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Now you are confusing me What angle was your question.from??
you know initially I asked a question . can a woman who say she don't like stress make a good wife..

You pointed it depends on the definition of stress she defines hers.... So far, from what she tells me, I don't think she might be lazy .. But what confused me is the type of stress she was talking about ..
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
you know initially I asked a question . can a woman who say she don't like stress make a good wife..

You pointed it depends on the definition of stress she defines hers.... So far, from what she tells me, I don't think she might be lazy .. But what confused me is the type of stress she was talking about ..

And that was why I suggested you come plain and address the type of stress before it turns out making babies is the stress she meant for an example.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And that was why I suggested you come plain and address the type of stress before it turns out making babies is the stress she meant for an example.
ok bro
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

This is not blaming, now listen in a marriage duties and obligations are there to keep up with but if the woman is lagging in her own contribution then.there lays the problem.
A blissful marriage is based on the woman's ability to endure. I don't like talking about marriage but you seems cool and I want us to talk, I'm boredgrin

There are women who performs all their duty and the man still treat them bad. My aunt's husband is very authoritative to the extend that before she uses anything at home she'll take permission from him. He will walk up to her and say pull your cloths and he will make love to her and stand up. She said there are times she'll be crying during sex, he no send. If any of their kids is sick, she dare not take that child to the clinic until he permits her. Recently he daughter fell seriously ill and he said no to treatment. I told her if that girl dies, people will not take it kindly with her and that she should fight back and break free from her husband's manipulations. That was exactly what she did, guess what the husband didn't kill an ant. She fought to an extend I started begging her to respect him.

So my brother most marriage depends on how the woman's ability to endure
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
A blissful marriage is based on the woman's ability to endure. I don't like talking about marriage but you seems cool and I want us to talk, I'm boredgrin

There are women who performs all their duty and the man still treat them bad. My aunt's husband is very authoritative to the extend that before she uses anything at home she'll take permission from him. He will walk up to her and say pull your cloths and he will make love to her and stand up. She said there are times she'll be crying during sex, he no send. If any of their kids is sick, she dare not take that child to the clinic until he permits her. Recently he daughter fell seriously ill and he said no to treatment. I told her if that girl dies, people will not take it kindly with her and that she should fight back and break free from her husband's manipulations. That was exactly what she did, guess what the husband didn't kill an ant. She fought to an extend I started begging her to respect him.

So my brother most marriage depends on how the woman's ability to endure

And do you think marriage is supposed to be enjoyed or rather a game of endurance?
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And do you think marriage is supposed to be enjoyed or rather a game of endurance?
Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed, African's have their own definition of marriage. Last week in Church, I was so angry in Sunday schoolgrin our teacher was seriously telling us it's the woman's duty to keep her marriage. My blood dey hot where I siddon that Sunday grin
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed, African's have their own definition of marriage. Last week in Church, I was so angry in Sunday schoolgrin our teacher was seriously telling us it's the woman's duty to keep her marriage. My blood dey hot where I siddon that Sunday grin

You got it twisted..... Both.genders have some level of duties in a marriage. Lets take for an example there level of negligence from a woman that can make a man instantly crawl out to sin while averagely women dont just cheat except there are missing spices note: averagely in a mentally stable home. However marriage is a very big institution that is bigger than I love her and she loves me, tolerance from the man needs to be more expanded because there will be that day of you wishing you could behead this lady. That is why it is crucial to look deeply into what.you can condone and not aim at.changing your partner after marriage cos trust me it hardly works but rather breaks the home.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You got it twisted..... Both.genders have some level of duties in a marriage. Lets take for an example there level of negligence from a woman that can make a man instantly crawl out to sin while averagely women dont just cheat except there are missing spices note: averagely in a mentally stable home. However marriage is a very big institution that is bigger than I love her and she loves me, tolerance from the man needs to be more expanded because there will be that day of you wishing you could behead this lady. That is why it is crucial to look deeply into what.you can condone and not aim at.changing your partner after marriage cos trust me it hardly works but rather breaks the home.
Are you married? You just said what I always say to people. Love will disappear at a point in marriage, sex will disappear in some cases, trust won't be there too. The only thing that keeps the marriage in such trying time is tolerance, a lot of it till you guys come back on track.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Are you married? You just said what I always say to people. Love will disappear at a point in marriage, sex will disappear in some cases, trust won't be there too. The only thing that keeps the marriage in such trying time is tolerance, a lot of it till you guys come back on track.

Of course I am married however I have prepared my mind for the worst, however even that is.not enough. Just learn daily and never treat your woman with the same dose another man is.using for his else...... Just scold and dont let it slide to the next month.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2017
Listen
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Of course I am married however I have prepared my mind for the worst, however even that is.not enough. Just learn daily and never treat your woman with the same dose another man is.using for his else...... Just scold and dont let it slide to the next month.
This is interesting. Don't prepare for the worst. The best is coming your way. We women hate when our men complains about everything. Tell her those things she's doing wrong jokingly atimes. Marriage no be come chop my brother
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 7:15pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
This is interesting. Don't prepare for the worst. The best is coming your way. We women hate when our men complains about everything. Tell her those things she's doing wrong jokingly atimes. Marriage no be come chop my brother

You have to be honest with yourself every moment will not be rossy
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

You have to be honest with yourself every moment will not be rossy
You are right, still hope for the bestgrin

Marriage is never a bed of roses, look for a way to make it work. I know some women are something else
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 7:20pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
You are right, still hope for the bestgrin

Marriage is never a bed of roses, look for a way to make it work. I know some women are something else

Its working and we know how to patch our lapses
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Its working and we know how to patch our lapses
I wish I can be more open, do you also feel women are to keep the marriage? Like sacrificing all to make it work.

Can I ask you some personal questions?
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 7:24pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I wish I can be more open, do you also feel women are to keep the marriage? Like sacrificing all to make it work.

Can I ask you some personal questions?

Hit me up on whatsapp if its personal then. 09025186831
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Hit me up on whatsapp if its personal then.
thanks
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Afonjashapmouth: 7:36pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
thanks
zero eight zero 33 six seven 48 one 9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brangelina Say 4 Year Old Daughter 'transgender' (photos) / How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.