Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo (6535 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2017
Super
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
zero eight zero 3 one 9
Done
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2017
Good
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by megareal: 8:12pm On May 03, 2017
Marriage should be taken seriously but it is not a serious matter. Marriage fails when we go into it expecting too much. Too much love, respect, servitude, understanding, finances, sexual gratification etc, while on the other hand we also have glaring shortcomings and baggages.

If every single person out there will go into marriage with their head, with a pledge and attitude to make it work and with the decision to support and work together through difficulties, I think marriages these days would last more.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by ElsonMorali: 8:16pm On May 03, 2017
Marriage is hard work and sacrifice. If you're the lazy type please just maintain your blessed singleness lane. God bless you as you do so.

Lazy girls? Ewww...!
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
Sure
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
A blissful marriage is based on the woman's ability to endure. I don't like talking about marriage but you seems cool and I want us to talk, I'm boredgrin

There are women who performs all their duty and the man still treat them bad. My aunt's husband is very authoritative to the extend that before she uses anything at home she'll take permission from him. He will walk up to her and say pull your cloths and he will make love to her and stand up. She said there are times she'll be crying during sex, he no send. If any of their kids is sick, she dare not take that child to the clinic until he permits her. Recently he daughter fell seriously ill and he said no to treatment. I told her if that girl dies, people will not take it kindly with her and that she should fight back and break free from her husband's manipulations. That was exactly what she did, guess what the husband didn't kill an ant. She fought to an extend I started begging her to respect him.

So my brother most marriage depends on how the woman's ability to endure

Endure ke? I can't never endure such husband .. How much more go on date with such man.
She try . she should keep enduring and dying in silence .
If I smell from a mile off , my date is authoritative and gone like the wind .
I can't come and allow a man give me high bp because of his selfish nature .
Heavens forbid !

Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured undecided
Especially when one is enduring the behavior of a difficult partner .

That's worst off.

Kole werk!
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 03, 2017
alexialin:

Endure ke? I can't never endure such husband .. How much more go on date with such man.
She try . she should keep enduring and dying in silence .
If I smell from a mile off , my date is authoritative and gone like the wind .
I can't come and allow a man give me high bp because of his selfish nature .
Heavens forbid
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed not endured undecided
Especially when one is enduring the behavior of a difficult partner .
That's worst off.
Kole werk!
Thought you were a guy shocked
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2017
Great
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Thought you were a guy shocked

cheesy lol but seriously ?why would u feel so? grin?
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 03, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy lol but seriously ?why would u feel so? grin?
Your username.. Good to know you're a lady
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Your username.. Good to know you're a lady

Oh cheesy am a Lady smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I get, marriage is supposed to be enjoyed but the reverse is the case in many Nigerian homes

Very true.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
Yes
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 4:12am On May 04, 2017
Sure
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
Very much
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
Many
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
Match
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2017
So serious
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 05, 2017
Marriage is a complex institution. It is well...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2017
Regards
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
The complexity or otherwise of a marriage depends on what both parties make of it.
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
So serious
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2017
bukatyne:
The complexity or otherwise of a marriage depends on what both parties make of it.

By tradition marriage is hard
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2017
lightblazingnow:

By tradition marriage is hard

Meaning?
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2017
Yes
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2017
bukatyne:

Meaning?

Two become one. The experience of becoming the one comes with much work and labour
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by lightblazingnow(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2017
Very
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by ireneblush(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
Someone who doesn't like stress, can she make a good wife?
this small boy with plenty account, what are you talking about, ain't you also cutehector? and should I begin to mention?
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2017
ireneblush:
this small boy with plenty account, what are you talking about, ain't also cutehector?
irene leave me alone...
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by ireneblush(f): 4:03pm On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
irene leave me alone...
Ik am not holding you o,
Re: Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2017
ireneblush:
Ik am not holding you o,
so what is ur problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / My Cohabiting Boyfriend Proposed To Marry His Arab Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.