Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Where Are The Mods? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Are The Mods? (3814 Views)

How Can I Get In Touch With Seun And Other Nairaland Mods? / Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Mods? by severus(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2017
Hi guys, I am working on a research, and would like to know if there's a way to estimate the population of developers in Nigeria and then Africa... A rough estimate would do. Can anyone help suggest a method or any source I can use to get this knowledge?.. Thanks much in advance
Re: Where Are The Mods? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 12, 2017
^^^Ask the dude that has been deleting my posts.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Mods? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
I knew that Seun is not going to be doing anything about this.
At this point permanently, I withdraw my offer to moderate for some reasons that shall be stated later.

Never again on this board, will I offer to moderate - if i do so, then my name is Senor BASTARDO!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Mods? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chances are that in a year from now, action will still not get taken, and someone else will make another thread like this.
I came to like your post after a year.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Mods? by afonja112: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Has the board been fixed or is it still the same way? I have hardly posted this year sef.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Mods? by asalimpo(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2019
SetrakusRa:
This section has been a shadow of itself. I joined NL cause of it (6yrs back with another moniker). Now all we get here is Ponzi script sales, Programming whatsapp groups (this is absolutely wrong! Seun. Losing members to petty groups) and some lame questions not relating Programming at all!

Where are the moderators to stop this? If they ain't active, why not appoint better, competent ones?

I use to follow up this and Webmasters section very well. Now, they're something else.. I think something must be done.

Seun
Javanian
lordZOUGA
kodewrita
it's 2019 and things have gotten worse. Nairaland programmng section is a garbage dump
Re: Where Are The Mods? by afonja112: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2019
Jaddo19:

Mr Seun I Think Dhtml18 Is D Best Man For D job
mr seun will never gree for that one o

asalimpo:

it's 2019 and things have gotten worse. Nairaland programmng section is a garbage dump
Haba? is it that bad ni? i have not been much around again sef.
Re: Where Are The Mods? by asalimpo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
afonja112:

mr seun will never gree for that one o

Haba? is it that bad ni? i have not been much around again sef.
nairaland/programming is like a party pool with occasional logs of sh*t in it. Some ppl dont mind doing d backstroke with sh*t bobbing by. Others, may be rational nd write d occurence off as an abnormality. But wen it becomes too much,bro u got to pack n leave. All decent ppl had long since left this section. They were literally taking too much sh*t from here and calls out to the staffs (seun nd his mods) to clean up the mess-as always- fell on deaf ears-. They love d sh*t here. It keeps them in business.
Re: Where Are The Mods? by afonja112: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
that is just too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java / Unity 3d /unreal Engine Experts? / Steve Jobs Resigns As Apple Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.