Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) (45892 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Opeyemi Aiyeola Shows Off Her Children With Cute Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:49am On May 04, 2017
Blondie grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2017
Is she a dental specimen? undecided
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by cokorie25(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2017
wetin my eyes no go see
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by lawalbo(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
Issorite

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by tizzdi(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2017
She neva reach hell she don de grind teeth angry
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by geozone: 10:15am On May 04, 2017
probably getting addicted from taking it up the arse
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
Ok, what should we now do na? undecided
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Mcponpin(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
goldbim:
Wow!!I remember when this aunty used to grace 90percent of Yoruba movies screen back then..she was pretty and young then..nothing lasts forever!

baba suwe was on point then... the husband wise... he flew her comot naija

1 Like

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by MostBanned: 10:32am On May 04, 2017
Came:
This woman gather nose ooooooo!!!

Only God Nose why
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by DICKtator: 10:33am On May 04, 2017
Wait. Is it only me that thinks this is that girl actress that her ex was caught stealing in Computer village?

Isn't this the girl?
I think her name is Toying
grin grin grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Exempted: 10:51am On May 04, 2017
That is rubberised Mouth Guard. That is what we do. If u need such and others, we are available
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by SafeDavid(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
geekybabe:

Its a sleeping disorder.. Quite common too especially among kids

Really geeky response.
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
kinibigdeal grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by olowobaba10: 11:03am On May 04, 2017
SO THIS IS NEWS ?

Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by juman(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2017
sinaj:
nothing wey person no go see
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2017
Her nose be like canopy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by drgingersnap: 11:51am On May 04, 2017
Grinding and clenching is not a sleep disorder. It's called Bruxism and it's a dental thing. They only need to fabricate an appliance to cover the surfaces of the teeth so it doesn't wear out leading to sensitivity.
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by wydmag(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
e be like say she don change career from acting to boxing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 04, 2017
Strikes me like a man
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by dayo1984: 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY IS SHE CLENCHING AND GRINDING HER TEETH, SHE BE WITCH?

Must you think negative
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by 1miccza: 12:38pm On May 04, 2017
Why una carry this kain pishure come front page this early night sef ehn See as the girl be like winshh....
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by bootylady101(f): 3:12pm On May 04, 2017
definitely not ageing gracefully
slay queens beware of time
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2017
Aminat508:
kinibigdeal grin
Re: Opeyemi Aiyeola Finds Solution To Her Worn Out Teeth (Photos) by pamcode(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
goldbim:
Wow!!I remember when this aunty used to grace 90percent of Yoruba movies screen back then..she was pretty and young then..nothing lasts forever!
Spot on. I don't understand the type of transformation that happened to her. Even her role in films have changed, She seems rarely act a normal human role again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.