Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season (45843 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by LesbianBoy(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2017
How manage? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Flat head piglet
Dele Alli is flying high with Tottenham
Do you see us chest beating with him?

pained, Dele Alli playing for Nigeria

Dele is English dude, try to read and understand before you quote

morafucker

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by winkmart: 9:14pm On May 03, 2017
Rose1134:
I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My husband divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early ageat the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all him loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for him full name and him picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that he’s with a woman and that woman i the reason why he left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: drosabuluspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL: drosabuluspellhome@gmail.com

local scammer...get away

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by SlyCharlie(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
Fernandowski:
Wilfred ndidi?? 20 years old??

if that's the case, I am yet to be born...... I don't even exist
Dey dia dey drag age. . No go hustle ya own

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
realestniggah:

does every thing have to have tribal sentiment with you

Na wa o.

pained!!!

must you quote me

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Can you please name one, just one Afonja that plays for a top team in the world grin grin grin

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares
And Leicester is a top team? What a joke!

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by spartan117(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Can you please name one, just one Afonja that plays for a top team in the world grin grin grin

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares
Igbos are no doubt d best footballers in Nigeria, but we shouldnt use it to shade our afonja brodas

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:16pm On May 03, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Dey dia dey drag age.
No go hustle ya own

korrect nigga

no mind them

them think success have anything to do with age

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by joey150(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
What kind of news is this?

Who is Nursery? Is that the award giver?

Trash news
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
And Leicester is a top team? What a joke!

its not a top team but just name an Afonja that play in a good team

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Onedibe1: 9:18pm On May 03, 2017
Corpers r passing out tomorrow and the normal 41k hasnt been paid...lets talk abt dis
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Themonster: 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares
dele Ali
bro am igbo but this is not necessary

8 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by spartan117(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
winkmart:

local scammer...get away
Hahahaha grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by SlyCharlie(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

korrect nigga

no mind them

them think success have anything to do with age

Annoying, really
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
Themonster:
dele Ali
bro am igbo but this is not necessary

Dele Ali is English. know the difference

I meant was a Nigerian from Afonja playing in a good team not even top team

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Ebije1(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares
im nt an Afonja but dont u tink Anthony Joshua is widely known than Ndidi? Now name 1 Ibo boxer too

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by xnsandrxns: 9:21pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

pained, Dele Alli playing for Nigeria

Dele is English dude, try to read and understand before you quote

morafucker

Lol

No matter where he plays for

He is Bamidele Alli

Now bounce b¡tch

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:23pm On May 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Lol

No matter where he plays for

He is Bamidele Alli

Now bounce b¡tch

lack of sugar

u can not read and understand before u reply

never ever quote me morafucker

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
Ebije1:
im nt an Afonja but dont u tink Anthony Joshua is widely known than Ndidi? Now name 1 Ibo boxer too

Is the thread for boxing

One out of how many

If i start naming igbo's in the world then you will know Joshua is just nothing

we are talking about producing lots of quality, we have lots of it

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by xnsandrxns: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

lack of sugar

u can not read and understand before u reply

never ever quote me morafucker

I thought I instructed you flat headed piglet to bounce

Done with you

Go home and kick your parents

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by mrikay: 9:28pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares

Ethnic bigotry is ruining your life.. But you don't know it.

4 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

its not a top team but just name an Afonja that play in a good team
Dele Alli, Leon Balogun, even Everton's Ross Barkley as he has an Afonja grandfather. Dele Alli alone is greater than all our footballers dead, alive and unborn. Our igbo brothers just won't accept this due to their jealousy of the great Yorùbá people. cool

Hockey: They produced iginla (who has been inducted into NHL hall of fame)

Basketball: Kehinde Oladipo and so many others.

All hail the great Yorùbá tribe cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
Dele Alli, Leon Balogun, even Everton's Ross Barkley as he has an Afonja grandfather. Dele Alli alone is greater than all our footballers dead, alive and unborn. Our igbo brothers just won't accept this due to their jealousy of the great Yorùbá people. cool

chai am crying for your parents

they wasted there money

I said a Nigerian from Afonja that plays for a good team

chai we Igbo jealous for what, hahahaha there is nothing i repeat nothing why we should be jealous of u guys

6 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:34pm On May 03, 2017
mrikay:

Ethnic bigotry is ruining your life.. But you don't know it.

hahaha dude keep on exposing yourself

When will u have sense that what happens in Nairaland stays in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Ebije1(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

Is the thread for boxing

One out of how many

If i start naming igbo's in the world then you will know Joshua is just nothing

we are talking about producing lots of quality, we have lots of it

there are also gr8 afonjas that have played in d past too..back to boxing, abeg jst name 1 person..i knw d nxt tin u wee say is samuel peters. Who else?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:35pm On May 03, 2017
BiafraAngitator:

Hockey: They produced iginla (who has been inducted into NHL hall of fame)

Basketball: Kehinde Oladipo and do many others.

All hail the great Yorùbá tribe cool

hahahaha no need to quote u or list Igbos for you because deep down u know Igbo's ae not your mate cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
crackerspub:

chai am crying for your parents

they wasted there money

I said a Nigerian from Afonja that plays for a good team

chai we Igbo jealous for what, hahahaha there is nothing i repeat nothing why we should be jealous of u guys

Your parents have spent the very last kobo from the proceeds of their cassava harvest on your education, and you still don't know the difference between "There" and "Their". Chai, my fellow igbo brother, I weep for you. cry

Leon Balogun represents Nigeria. Dele Alli and Ross Barkley represent England, but that doesn't infer they're not Nigerians and Afonja.

There are so many reasons we Igbos are envious of the great Yorùbás, I could start listing them but I have to cook Oha soup with human meat. cool

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Leez(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Who remembers this rasta man's song of the 90s?

Hello o mama Nigeria,
How are you do-ing
I'm feeling fine, and i hope you fine too?

Hello o mama Nigeria
How are u doing
Im loving you with .. . The greatest love

I think he was in far away Japan then.

Naija!
Our beloved country

Namecheckers, celebtrate my brother, Ndidi
dat shld b dr alban
charly boy's cousin
he was is sweden then
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 9:37pm On May 03, 2017
Ebije1:
there are also gr8 afonjas that have played in d past too..back to boxing, abeg jst name 1 person..i knw d nxt tin u wee say is samuel peters. Who else?

You asked question and you answered it

well Peters vs Joshua cancelled out

name another Afonja then i will name another Ibo dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / 2014 Commonwealth Games Schedule: Okagbare Wins 100m Gold / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.