Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season (45852 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Wilfred Ndidi To Join Manchester United / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:21am On May 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
Wilfred ndidi?? 20 years old??

if that's the case, I am yet to be born...... I don't even exist
grin grin grin
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by femi4: 5:08am On May 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Can you please name one, just one Afonja that plays for a top team in the world grin grin grin

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares
Dele Alli
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Ifebazz(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2017
momodub:
Nice what of Giroud goal the scorpion kick
You meant the lizard kick that didn't even win goal of that month?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Ifebazz(m): 5:24am On May 04, 2017
emeijeh:
Who remembers this rasta man's song of the 90s?

Hello o mama Nigeria,
How are you do-ing
I'm feeling fine, and i hope you fine too?

Hello o mama Nigeria
How are u doing
Im loving you with .. . The greatest love

I think he was in far away Japan then.

Naija!
Our beloved country

Namecheckers, celebtrate my brother, Ndidi
Garnett Silk.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by legibow: 6:03am On May 04, 2017
What is bringing musa into dis now..... When musa was scoring where was Ndidi? Mind ur business
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Skseries: 6:09am On May 04, 2017
spartan117:

Igbos are no doubt d best footballers in Nigeria, but we shouldnt use it to shade our afonja brodas
lol not to defend o, but just to let u know, is when u dont go to school nor have other means of survivals that u opt for footballl, av seen crazy talented footballers in the west that cudnt pursue it bcus parent insist on schooling I am a victim of it, so we afonja won't drag football with u, we arnt tribalistick nor have the time. U can come bck with better arguments when u guys beat Nigeria's all time highest goal scorer (Rashidi yekini) una never ever even beat Obafemi martins.... If those players where tribalistick like u they won't be proudly wearing the Nigerian Jerseys and reping their country with pride. Jeez u ppl are just ..

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by aod1(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Can you please name one, just one Afonja that plays for a top team in the world grin grin grin

Ajonja won't like this
You're an ode...why do these Igbos like segregating like this Na You guys are the source of all the ills of this country. Btw we have loads of successful Yoruba people in all sector. So stop #trashtalk

But who cares
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by aod1(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2017
Some ibo bois are so pathetic. Too discriminating. Ndidi is a Nigerian we all appreciate him and are glad he made that goal,why begin to make it sound as if he would have been who he is without all Nigerians supporting him
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Teeklef(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2017
xnsandrxns:
You that your father and mother abandoned
Did that stop you from being an Edo idiot?
weldone roman reign!! I saw that superman punch,kill that stup*d guy jor
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by hourl: 8:37am On May 04, 2017
crackerspub:

You asked question and you answered it

well Peters vs Joshua cancelled out

name another Afonja then i will name another Ibo dude
Samuel Peter is 4rm Akwa Ibom
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by xnsandrxns: 9:05am On May 04, 2017
Teeklef:

weldone roman reign!! I saw that superman punch,kill that stup*d guy jor

Lol
Don't mind him
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2017
crackerspub:

Ajonja won't like this

But who cares

Stop being a clown and get a life bro.

Bamidele All (Tottenham) is Yoruba
David Alaba (Bayern Munich) is also Yoruba
Those two are playing at teams 1000 times better than Leicester city.

I hope you can get a life now
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by spartan117(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2017
Skseries:
lol not to defend o, but just to let u know, is when u dont go to school nor have other means of survivals that u opt for footballl, av seen crazy talented footballers in the west that cudnt pursue it bcus parent insist on schooling I am a victim of it, so we afonja won't drag football with u, we arnt tribalistick nor have the time. U can come bck with better arguments when u guys beat Nigeria's all time highest goal scorer (Rashidi yekini) una never ever even beat Obafemi martins.... If those players where tribalistick like u they won't be proudly wearing the Nigerian Jerseys and reping their country with pride. Jeez u ppl are just ..
Lol am not igbo I'm Benin cheesy
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2017
joey150:
What kind of news is this?

Who is Nursery? Is that the award giver?

Trash news

I was just about asking the same question, Who is Nursery?

All this fake bloggers ehh
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by crackerspub: 10:13am On May 04, 2017
curiositymaster:

Stop being a clown and get a life bro.

Bamidele All (Tottenham) is Yoruba
David Alaba (Bayern Munich) is also Yoruba
Those two are playing at teams 1000 times better than Leicester city.

I hope you can get a life now

fool

fool squared

those people u mentioned are they Nigerians

Chuka Okaka Ibo Parents but Italian by birth so the dude is not Nigerian

Mumu learn to read and understand before u quote people

lastly never quote me in ur miserable life. Morafucker
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by SlyCharlie(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
bro.... I am a basketball player okay find something else to tell me about and make sure you are not sleeping away your time at your dad's house
Trash u wrote doesn't change what I stated earlier.
Eyan Lebron James...

Oya, gerrawt.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Fernandowski(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2017
SlyCharlie:

Trash u wrote doesn't change what I stated earlier.
Eyan Lebron James...

Oya, gerrawt.
atleast , I gat something I am fighting for you stupid ass nigga

keep waiting for papa to feed you errday okay?? don't get your lazy ass up and work for yourself
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by SlyCharlie(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
atleast , I gat something I am fighting for you stupid ass nigga

keep waiting for papa to feed you errday okay?? don't get your lazy ass up and work for yourself
For someone who is busy, u really have time to do Nairaland this often...

One begins to wonder.....
Well its none of my business.
Hope to see u in the allstars soon.
Steph Curry Protege..
Shi eba puo, biko
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by hourl: 3:55pm On May 04, 2017
what's d meaning of nigerian? according to u Ndidi is a Lagosian not an igbo then, cos he's born nd started his futbal career in lagos.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Fernandowski(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2017
SlyCharlie:

For someone who is busy, u really have time to do Nairaland this often...

One begins to wonder.....
Well its none of my business.
Hope to see u in the allstars soon.
Steph Curry Protege..
Shi eba puo, biko
i have been in the basketball court since morning..... just took a break and saw your quote..... nwanne, ike okwu adirom

time to play..... bye...... I won't forget to get you a free ticket for the all-star game
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by Icon79(m): 4:16pm On May 04, 2017
True. But our boy, Ndidi, has nothing to do with the whole Claudio Ranieri's intrigue.

I think the politics that got Ranieri sacked preceded Ndidi.

O pari

lemolemo:
They got the coach sacked, not good.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi’s Goal Picked As Best Goal Of The Season by SlyCharlie(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2017
Fernandowski:
i have been in the basketball court since morning..... just took a break and saw your quote..... nwanne, ike okwu adirom

time to play..... bye...... I won't forget to get you a free ticket for the all-star game
Udo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / John Ogu Proposes To Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.