Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal (636 Views)

Do You've Active Nigerian Paypal Account? / Is Nigerian Paypal Now Working Again? / Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by chumakk: 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
Please what is the purpose of Nigerian PayPal as I can't use it to do payment?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
chumakk:
But can you withdraw? I don't even know there's a Nigerian Paypal
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by chumakk: 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But can you withdraw? I don't even know there's a Nigerian Paypal
there's one. I have used it to pay once but now my card is not accepted again. I don't understand
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by smartty68(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2017
chumakk:
Pay for stuffs online. The only downside is that you can't receive money...

Don't know for how long they're still going to put us on probation.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by chumakk: 9:42pm On May 03, 2017
smartty68:

Pay for stuffs online. The only downside is that you can't receive money...

Don't know for how long they're still going to put us on probation.
with which cards
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by smartty68(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2017
chumakk:
with which cards
Access Bank visa card and UBA Afrik card
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
chumakk:
there's one. I have used it to pay once but now my card is not accepted again. I don't understand
Those guys annoy me. Their reason for not having PayPal for Nigerians is dumb. If MasterCard, Verve, Visa, Payoneer, et all, are here what then is the useless security problems they love to hap on. Companies like these should be denied access when they finally decide to explore the Nigerian market.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by chumakk: 9:58pm On May 03, 2017
smartty68:

Access Bank visa card and UBA Afrik card
It is only those two cards that works?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Nigerian Paypal by smartty68(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
chumakk:
It is only those two cards that works?
That's then only ones I know for now

(1) (Reply)

Any Bet9ja Agent Looking For A Cashier? / Make 500k Without Stress / Can I Rely On Google Maps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.