Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (51056 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by adem30: 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
If to say na one Mallam or Muslim Politician from North says this, CAN would have been releasing press statement. But where is CAN now? on mute mode
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ontruth(m): 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

Show me the false in this....Don't destroy a relationship beyond repair because the person you are fighting today may be your saviour tomorrow." Mr god the original.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ontruth(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
Flamzey00:
Rev. King is still battling death sentence; 1 oda bastard sue a blogger for defaming him. Now; Okotie & Tb Joshua don start their own.
did you read the post at all? I doubt you did because if you did and still made this comment then you're not wise or smart . next time read to comprehend .
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ontruth(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2017
GavelSlam:
T B Joshua shouldn't run away from justice.

There is case before the court in which tens of devotees lost their lives under his watch.
yet Dangote truck are killing people daily,you never call for his arrest, coca cola drunk drivers still dey kill dey go yet you are blind to see that. So your dull brain told you that a run away person will first announce about his running away to the entire world even with the location of where he is running to before he run? read this your trash again and knock yourself for not making any single sense.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by DonCortino: 12:59pm On May 04, 2017
All of una na the same!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye

Send the amount and your account number
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mikeapollo: 1:07pm On May 04, 2017
macphilip:
It is very unfortunate that most gullible Nigerians think any man that calls on the name of Jesus, has followers,and performs magic is a prophet or a man of God. Thank God for ordaining Rev. Chris Okotie with power, insight, wisdom and unction to always warn the people. Before T. B. Joshua there was O. O.Obu of which he warned Nigerians. Do you think he enjoys being insulted by their depraved followers? That is his cross, he is a defender of truth and gospel of Jesus Christ. It might interest you to know that most prominent men of God in Nigeria know that T. B. Joshua is fake but they do not have the grace to say it openly. That is why he is still being avoided by these 'generals' inspite' of his awesome popularity internationally. If you take your eyes off the magic that you think is miracle you will come to a conclusion that Okotie should be commended rather than being condemned !

Your pastor, Chris Okotie should have used the ''power, insight, wisdom and unction'' to know that his former wife, a mother of 3 kids, was an ''ogbanje'' or possessed before he married, bleeped and later divorced her!

Your pastor cannot keep a home. He is busy sleeping with Lagos girls. He needs deliverance!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Carlmax(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2017
Dottore:
The basis of the argument is not whether TB Joshua is a real MOG or a con man.
The gist is that we want him here because whatever he does attract lots of tourists to Nigeria thereby promoting our tourism industry, keeping airlines busy which in a way reduces the cost of international flights, helping to sustain the hotels and even generating employment directly and in directly. People that deal on religious materials like olive oils, handkerchiefs, candles and even bottled water etc will remain in business.

So Okotie should chill or find a way to contribute also whether fake or real. After all dem no force anybody to attend their program or believe in what they do.

GBAM!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by GavelSlam: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
ontruth:
yet Dangote truck are killing people daily,you never call for his arrest, coca cola drunk drivers still dey kill dey go yet you are blind to see that. So your dull brain told you that a run away person will first announce about his running away to the entire world even with the location of where he is running to before he run? read this your trash again and knock yourself for not making any single sense.

If you don't care about those that have been killed by the callousness of the fraud simply say so.

When the unfortunate event happened, many of your type were here cursing whoever asked for justice just as you've done again today.

You people said our lives would be ruined for daring the fraudster. Why are we doing even better today?

If he is not careful, his running to Israel might even quicken his arrest.

Shame on you brainwashed zombies.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by successinlife: 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
adem30:
If to say na one Mallam or Muslim Politician from North says this, CAN would have been releasing press statement. But where is CAN now? on mute mode

Why this talk?it is out of context,what would have happened if a christian called an imam fake? leave muslims to settle muslim issues and christians to settle christian issues,cross meddling religious issues is not good for a country like Nigeria because of our religious diversities.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Amberon: 1:40pm On May 04, 2017
What justice. Is he the engineer?
GavelSlam:
T B Joshua shouldn't run away from justice.

There is case before the court in which tens of devotees lost their lives under his watch.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Amberon: 1:41pm On May 04, 2017
How do you know its the devil?
Tenim47:
pastors sha.
what baffles me most is their follower dumb.?
on sunday they wil stil go to church and ask GOD of TB joshua to bless them

my dear ure telling devil to bless u undecided
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Amberon: 1:42pm On May 04, 2017
thats obviously what you have.
mastermaestro:

Don't blame them. It's spiritual glaucoma.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by moonraker(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2017
lol classic case of pot calling frying pan blackk angry angry
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Temitogab: 1:44pm On May 04, 2017
Prophet tb joshua is not relocating to Israel totally but the mayors want him build a church there. You don't value what you hv until you lose it. By the time you hear it on cnn, bbc, read the news paper that what his mentor Jesus Christ did while living here on earth was done by my mentor tb joshua. Pastor okitie will hv no one to close down his church or come tap from the anointing if God will allow him. Tb Joshua was given award by YouTube. Who knows okitie outside Nigeria. By the time we revive the pool of salom and pple get there and are healed. Then Nigeria will know what they hv missed.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by brojoshua: 2:02pm On May 04, 2017
After accumulating ungodly riches by taken from the gullible and false followers and destroyed the country, he one of the great false prophets in Nigeria is looking for where to run to. Even if he ascends to heaven from there he shall be cast down into hell at the appointed time. I also know that the blood of many wasted in his church is also tormenting him, even though the conscience of the false prophets are dead, and even though Nigeria does nothing about it
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

These two always draw Okotie's ire for some inexplicable reason. Are you Okotie's sheeple? If you're, can you throw some insights as to how they're evil and he's not.

Okotie's teaching and his life out of the pulpit doesn't exactly inspire righteouness. Not a fan of all 3.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by adem30: 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
successinlife:

Why this talk?it is out of context,what would have happened if a christian called an imam fake? leave muslims to settle muslim issues and christians to settle christian issues,cross meddling religious issues is not good for a country like Nigeria because of our religious diversities.

You might be right sha
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ontruth(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

If you don't care about those that have been killed by the callousness of the fraud simply say so.

When the unfortunate event happened, many of your type were here cursing whoever asked for justice just as you've done again today.

You people said our lives would be ruined for daring the fraudster. Why are we doing even better today?

If he is not careful, his running to Israel might even quicken his arrest.

Shame on you brainwashed zombies.

Still making no single sense SMH, your teachers must have abandoned you due to lack of comprehension. So I asked again when you're running away from arrest, the best you do is to announce on the social media that you're running away? pretend you didn't read that question again. another question for you is in which prison is Dangote, peace Mass, the young shall grow and other transport owners are at the moment? or those their vehicles killed are not also human being that deserve justice for their untimely deaths?.

If his running away to Israel will quicken his arrest, why then are you wailing? you're not brainwashed but you're simply without brain.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by GavelSlam: 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
ontruth:

Still making no single sense SMH, your teachers must have abandoned you due to lack of comprehension. So I asked again when you're running away from arrest, the best you do is to announce on the social media that you're running away? pretend you didn't read that question again. another question for you is in which prison is Dangote, peace Mass, the young shall grow and other transport owners are at the moment? or those their vehicles killed are not also human being that deserve justice for their untimely deaths?.

If his running away to Israel will quicken his arrest, why then are you wailing? you're not brainwashed but you're simply without brain.

Sue Dangote and his drivers.

Nobody can make an interest in all crimes or cases of negligence.

If Dangote is your area of concern, by all means you are free to air your opinion.

Sue Dangote or anyone you are so interested in.

I make bold to say Joshua is running away from justice due to his act of gross negligence that led to death of tens of his devotees.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by 9jatatafo(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
With the little Bible knowledge I have, I have never come across any chapter or verse where Peter challenged Paul for whatever reason whatsoever.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by An2elect2(f): 2:49pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Blessed are you!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ontruth(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2017
GavelSlam:

Sue Dangote and his drivers.

Nobody can make an interest in all crimes or cases of negligence.

If Dangote is your area of concern, by all means you are free to air your opinion.

Sue Dangote or anyone you are so interested in.

I make bold to say Joshua is running away from justice due to his act of gross negligence that led to death of tens of his devotees.

Why not sue Joshua or do you think your ranting on NL will bring the justice you crave for?

Answering the simple question will remain a nightmare to you. Abbokii
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mexicocity: 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
Makweembo:
Flamboyant Nigerian Pastor Chris Okotie is the latest prominent voice to wade into the controversy over Prophet T.B. Joshua’s proposed relocation to Israel.

Speaking on Facebook, Okotie, who has long been an outspoken critic of Joshua, described the cleric as an attention-seeking “impostor”.

“He is controlled by a malevolent misanthropic spirit,” the pastor of Household of God International Ministries wrote on his official Facebook Profile under a news article he reposted detailing Joshua’s alleged relocation.

“His hypocritical jeremiad should be ignored. He is just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy,” Okotie wordily concluded.

However, followers of Okotie were surprisingly quick to rise to Joshua’s defence, commenting that the cleric had not been positioned to judge on such matters.

“Honestly, I do not think a brilliant man like Chris Okotie will castigate another who propagates God's throne,” queried Tamaraudoubra Sultan Zimughan.

“On whose mandate is Okotie labelling T.B. Joshua a shaman? Go to both Churches and see whose is more of God? Look at T.B. Joshua's life and that of Chris Okotie and see who is more fruitful”.

APC chieftain Timi Frank and PDP stalwart Femi Fani Kayode are among those who have joined the growing call for Joshua to remain in Nigeria, citing the spiritual, economic and social impact of his church.

Meanwhile, in a post on Joshua’s official Facebook page, the controversial cleric revealed the secret behind his ‘money’. According to him, the reward accrued from ministry cannot be quantified in material terms.

Speaking specifically about his foreign crusades, Joshua disclosed that he pays for the large majority of arrangements and does not touch the offerings collected during such events.

“My joy is to see people healed, delivered and blessed. That is my money. Each person that is delivered is more than $20,000 to me! That is the money God gives me - the joy to sleep in peace,” Joshua stated.

“You need to know what it means if God uses you to heal and deliver people,” the cleric continued. “If you know what it means – the joy in God using you to deliver people – you will never ask the people you deliver to bring money… If God uses you to remove the pain of one, you are more than a millionaire.”

According to the prophet cum philanthropist, “If money is your gain, you are robbing yourself. That money is insufficient – it cannot give you peace.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/05/chris-okotie-attacks-tb-joshua-over.html
sometimes is the bible as original as it was, or was there some addition and substraction ...
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by oyetpel(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2017
ammyluv2002:
All these pastors just dey disgrace Christendom on daily basis #NoOffenceToAnyone
They are all prophets of Baal.

www.nairaland.com/3779204/nigerians-need-prophet-like-elijah
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mceze(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
deleo16:
keep quiet bro talk another thing is the man your praising does he emulate Jesus, this same pastor will be giving marriage advice after series of divorce i am a christian I have said it if TB Joshua as you claim is a scam am sorry Christianity is a scam if I go by rev Chris u talk about
They are both scammers and con artist!
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Jmodel: 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
Okotie is right. When oyakilome let Nigeria for S.A who did he tell?
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by daddyrich: 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye

Convert your data money to pay....u no get money to buy JAMB form but u dey flex data on NL.

Sharp guy
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by martineverest(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2017
3mmanhu3l:
when a church becomes a tourist attraction...... Smh....... I fear for Christianity.....
is Vatican not Tourist site? What about mecca?
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by HellRaiXer: 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
[s]
Makweembo:
Flamboyant Nigerian Pastor Chris Okotie is the latest prominent voice to wade into the controversy over Prophet T.B. Joshua’s proposed relocation to Israel.

Speaking on Facebook, Okotie, who has long been an outspoken critic of Joshua, described the cleric as an attention-seeking “impostor”.

“He is controlled by a malevolent misanthropic spirit,” the pastor of Household of God International Ministries wrote on his official Facebook Profile under a news article he reposted detailing Joshua’s alleged relocation.

“His hypocritical jeremiad should be ignored. He is just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy,” Okotie wordily concluded.

However, followers of Okotie were surprisingly quick to rise to Joshua’s defence, commenting that the cleric had not been positioned to judge on such matters.

“Honestly, I do not think a brilliant man like Chris Okotie will castigate another who propagates God's throne,” queried Tamaraudoubra Sultan Zimughan.

“On whose mandate is Okotie labelling T.B. Joshua a shaman? Go to both Churches and see whose is more of God? Look at T.B. Joshua's life and that of Chris Okotie and see who is more fruitful”.

APC chieftain Timi Frank and PDP stalwart Femi Fani Kayode are among those who have joined the growing call for Joshua to remain in Nigeria, citing the spiritual, economic and social impact of his church.

Meanwhile, in a post on Joshua’s official Facebook page, the controversial cleric revealed the secret behind his ‘money’. According to him, the reward accrued from ministry cannot be quantified in material terms.

Speaking specifically about his foreign crusades, Joshua disclosed that he pays for the large majority of arrangements and does not touch the offerings collected during such events.

“My joy is to see people healed, delivered and blessed. That is my money. Each person that is delivered is more than $20,000 to me! That is the money God gives me - the joy to sleep in peace,” Joshua stated.

“You need to know what it means if God uses you to heal and deliver people,” the cleric continued. “If you know what it means – the joy in God using you to deliver people – you will never ask the people you deliver to bring money… If God uses you to remove the pain of one, you are more than a millionaire.”

According to the prophet cum philanthropist, “If money is your gain, you are robbing yourself. That money is insufficient – it cannot give you peace.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/05/chris-okotie-attacks-tb-joshua-over.html
[/s]

Chris Okotie, a serial divorcer, a casocked pussy-quester who hides his limited biblical knowledge in bogus use of English is a man of bitterness.

He should have remained as a worldly musician instead of branching into pastorage when his thirsty demons of worldly attention still dictates his actions.

A failed prophet and social monster who couldn't keep his phallus in his pants any more than he could keep his biblical article of faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by CharliParker: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
Seeing TB Joshua gives me the joy that God is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by NSK4U(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
Makweembo:

is this man Okotie serving the same God Bible tells Christians about or mammon? Just can't imagine such abuse from one that tagged himself man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.