Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (51029 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by GavelSlam: 10:36am On May 04, 2017
T B Joshua shouldn't run away from justice.

There is case before the court in which tens of devotees lost their lives under his watch.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Tenim47(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2017
pastors sha. . what baffles me most is their follower dumb.? on sunday they wil stil go to church and ask GOD of TB joshua to bless them .
my dear ure telling devil to bless u undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ipobbigot7: 10:37am On May 04, 2017
This people should let TB Joshua be.

Joshua whether he's an impostor or not has touched more life and affected the society far more than many of his critics.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by yemmight(m): 10:37am On May 04, 2017
Now he is accusing another pastor being attention seeker. What is he doing now? We have too many controversial pastors in Nigeria and that is why I don't worship them. I worship my Almighty God and He answers my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by oshe11: 10:38am On May 04, 2017
Butu WHY

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 10:39am On May 04, 2017
Rev okotie is too confrontational am no fan of tb but he seems to act more mature than most of his critics

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Antoeni(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2017
He is controlled by a malevolent misanthropic spirit,”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2017
"...just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy...."
Wow! That must hurt undecided undecided grin

Anyone else old enough to remember the battle between the two Chris's, I recall Okotie alleging that Oyakhilome went to TB Joshua to derive occult powers.

Looks like Okotie wants to ignite round 2.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mastermaestro(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2017
Tenim47:
pastors sha.
what baffles me most is their follower dumb.?
on sunday they wil stil go to church and ask GOD of TB joshua to bless them

my dear ure telling devil to bless u undecided

Don't blame them. It's spiritual glaucoma.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by KaptainAfrika: 10:41am On May 04, 2017
Chris Okotie is back! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Langbasa: 10:42am On May 04, 2017
This one na Jay z vs Nas beef,religious beef grin.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2017
okotie don come o, make i bring my dictionary
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by thunderbabs: 10:45am On May 04, 2017
The Bible is just perfect....Endtime.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Adeyinka123: 10:46am On May 04, 2017
Rev.Okotie should please concentrate on his ministry. Leave Pastor TB JOSHUA alone. I am a member of RCCG, but I must confess,Pastor TB JOSHUA is indeed a humble Man of GOD. HE should please stay back and not go o. We love you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by absoluteSuccess: 10:47am On May 04, 2017
Go and fight him in jerusalem.

President Okotie.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Snowpikin: 10:47am On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

Oh please shut up ...or say somthing new

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by LadyJul(f): 10:48am On May 04, 2017
Dat was how Suleman insulted tb Joshua now he is facing his punishment... Ur own punishment is on its way... I pity you

4 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by oruma19: 10:48am On May 04, 2017
Okotie is too small!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Nigeria is a country where poverty has made people turn to slaves of so called " pastors" and the pastors bow see themselves as God. Imagine Chris okotie that cannot keep a family and row his Church criticizing prophet Joshua who has remained humble despite the enormous anointing on his head. Okotie is a foolish man, he doesn't know God and he is full of the spirit of jealousy and hate. He did same thing to oyakilome but that one's level is far higher so he just ignored him. Keep driving big cars and fucking all Lagos beauty queens for that is Ur inheritance on earth. Heaven is truly far.

7 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mastermaestro(m): 10:49am On May 04, 2017
Snowpikin:

Oh please shut up ...or say somthing new

I knew a blind bat would display dumbness. I am praying for your deliverance. cry

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by DJInfluence: 10:49am On May 04, 2017
JAMB question!!

A Nigeria pastor or Politician - who is the larger evil?.

A). Pastor
B). Politicians
C). Both
D). All of the above
E). None of the above
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Quantumheight(m): 10:50am On May 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
END-TIME pastors just full everywhere. A pastor that can not give his members daily sure odd of 10 to succeed in life, is that one a pastor? Mtcheeeew
10 ODD KE PASTOR NO B SOOT SAYER
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by oruma19: 10:51am On May 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

"...just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy...."
Wow! The truth hurts.

Anyone else old enough to remember the battle between the two Chris's, I recall Okotie alleging that Oyakhilome went to TB Joshua to derive occult powers.

Looks like Okotie wants to ignite round 2.
I remember bro. Okotie is a failure in ministry, he should have been better off being a pop star singing ABC,123, DO RE MI, U AND ME....AHAHAHAHAHA.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by macphilip: 10:52am On May 04, 2017
It is very unfortunate that most gullible Nigerians think any man that calls on the name of Jesus, has followers,and performs magic is a prophet or a man of God. Thank God for ordaining Rev. Chris Okotie with power, insight, wisdom and unction to always warn the people. Before T. B. Joshua there was O. O.Obu of which he warned Nigerians. Do you think he enjoys being insulted by their depraved followers? That is his cross, he is a defender of truth and gospel of Jesus Christ. It might interest you to know that most prominent men of God in Nigeria know that T. B. Joshua is fake but they do not have the grace to say it openly. That is why he is still being avoided by these 'generals' inspite' of his awesome popularity internationally. If you take your eyes off the magic that you think is miracle you will come to a conclusion that Okotie should be commended rather than being condemned !
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by ZeroUnity: 10:52am On May 04, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i don tire for these people o..
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by jeff1993: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye
.... So all ur 1 million boyfriends cannot help u ..... u cannot buy Jamb form but u can buy data to browse .... Mr man go n get a life n stop faking as a Girl

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by mickeymimi: 10:53am On May 04, 2017
A pharisee is hard on others and easy on himself, ........but ... a spiritual man is easy on others and hard on himself............

being a bully on the internet is a.... sign of insecurity and weakness.........y

You are most like Christ ....................when you remain silent under attack.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2017
martineverest:
Mtchewww.... Useless okotie .

I remember in 2004/2005 when okotie used to lambast tb Joshua on A It almost on weekly basis...... The irony of it is that Joshua is thousands of years ahead of him

SCOAN is the biggest tourist site in Nigeria
when a church becomes a tourist attraction...... Smh....... I fear for Christianity.....

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by lonelydora: 10:56am On May 04, 2017
I like the Engr Ezewu Kasiena reply
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by airminem(f): 10:56am On May 04, 2017
How in anyway are all this ruckus helpful to nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.