Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation (51038 Views)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Harrytimbog(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
I love Prophet TB Joshua.... foreigners value him more than Nigerians. He will always say God's opinion is final ...dats why for over 28 yrs, his ministry has been going from strength to strength while haters keep waiting for his downfall.... I choose to say God knows best n we should stop judging this man out of hatred. Let God deal with him if he is good or bad.. youtube n google dey for una wey no fit just see anything good in this man

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by NSK4U(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
[code][/code]
Makweembo:
Flamboyant Nigerian Pastor Chris Okotie is the latest prominent voice to wade into the controversy over Prophet T.B. Joshua’s proposed relocation to Israel.

Speaking on Facebook, Okotie, who has long been an outspoken critic of Joshua, described the cleric as an attention-seeking “impostor”.

“He is controlled by a malevolent misanthropic spirit,” the pastor of Household of God International Ministries wrote on his official Facebook Profile under a news article he reposted detailing Joshua’s alleged relocation.

“His hypocritical jeremiad should be ignored. He is just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy,” Okotie wordily concluded.

However, followers of Okotie were surprisingly quick to rise to Joshua’s defence, commenting that the cleric had not been positioned to judge on such matters.

“Honestly, I do not think a brilliant man like Chris Okotie will castigate another who propagates God's throne,” queried Tamaraudoubra Sultan Zimughan.

“On whose mandate is Okotie labelling T.B. Joshua a shaman? Go to both Churches and see whose is more of God? Look at T.B. Joshua's life and that of Chris Okotie and see who is more fruitful”.

APC chieftain Timi Frank and PDP stalwart Femi Fani Kayode are among those who have joined the growing call for Joshua to remain in Nigeria, citing the spiritual, economic and social impact of his church.

Meanwhile, in a post on Joshua’s official Facebook page, the controversial cleric revealed the secret behind his ‘money’. According to him, the reward accrued from ministry cannot be quantified in material terms.

Speaking specifically about his foreign crusades, Joshua disclosed that he pays for the large majority of arrangements and does not touch the offerings collected during such events.

“My joy is to see people healed, delivered and blessed. That is my money. Each person that is delivered is more than $20,000 to me! That is the money God gives me - the joy to sleep in peace,” Joshua stated.

“You need to know what it means if God uses you to heal and deliver people,” the cleric continued. “If you know what it means – the joy in God using you to deliver people – you will never ask the people you deliver to bring money… If God uses you to remove the pain of one, you are more than a millionaire.”

According to the prophet cum philanthropist, “If money is your gain, you are robbing yourself. That money is insufficient – it cannot give you peace.”

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2017/05/chris-okotie-attacks-tb-joshua-over.html
is this man Okotie serving the same God Bible tells Christians about or mammon? Just can't imagine such abuse from one that tagged himself man of God.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2017
Two men of god fighting..... am sure they are called by different god

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by akilo1: 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
who is okotie?the one who lies that God want to make him a president of Nigeria?leave t.v. Joshua alone and face your own oooo

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by gwama: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
Instead of criticizing him, you better ask TB Joshua to pray for you to free you from the demon of debauchery and sterility. angry

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kingsfield(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

Please was dis revealed to u by GOD?
Ndi madu sef...
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by tical(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
what I see in this Okotie man is decades of obsession with prophet Tb Joshua. why does he care if tbj relocates? y does he react anytime Tbj name comes? who actually still attend Chris Okorie church with all these kind of devilish example he portray? let's just pray he encounter Jesus soon genuinely and stop subjecting the body of Christ to ridicule.

NOTE; EVERY SO CALLED PASTOR THAT HAS PUBLICLY SPOKEN AGAINST TB JOSHUA HAS NOT REACHED ANYWHERE NEAR HIM IN SPIRITUAL DEPTH OR HAVE HALF HIS SPIRITUAL GIFT. IT IS FACT. NAME THEM + THEIR SPIRITUAL FATHERS DEAD OR ALIVE PUT TOGETHER.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by 3mmanhu3l(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
martineverest:
is Vatican not Tourist site? What about mecca?
doesn't make it right. Vatican is a tourist attraction because of it's links to Peter the disciple, Mecca because of its links to Muhammed. Synagogue Because of the circus tricks that happen on Sundays
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
okotie should shatap there. Has he ever helped the needy before? He should learn to emulate love from TB Joshua. I am not his fan but I will not stand anybody insult him. Imagine giving more than a hundred deportees 50k each and a bag of rice, people he don't even know from Adam. Can Okotie do that?
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by CXLVII: 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
Okotie as gone back to hard-drugs

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kibra4u(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Stop saying two men of God are fighting. I only see one pained and bitter man here which is Okotie. TB Joshua will never trade words with Okotie he is far far beyound that. This only shows how fake and deceitful Okotie is. This is a man who lied that God ask him to contest and become the President of Nigeria under the so called Fresh Party where is he now and were is the so called Fresh Party. This is also a man who divorced is wife to marry another just to satisfy his flesh. That man is a fraud in totality, I only feel sorry for the gullible ones who still sit and listen to this man. Christianity is becoming a disgrace. May God help us and expose this fake Pastors parading themselves everywhere for who they truelly are.. undecided
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kibra4u(m): 8:28pm On May 04, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Stop saying two men of God are fighting. I only see one pained and bitter man here which is Okotie. TB Joshua will never trade words with Okotie he is far far beyound that. This only shows how fake and deceitful Okotie is. This is a man who lied that God ask him to contest and become the President of Nigeria under the so called Fresh Party where is he now and were is the so called Fresh Party. This is also a man who divorced is wife to marry another just to satisfy his flesh. That man is a fraud in totality, I only feel sorry for the gullible ones who still sit and listen to this man. Christianity is becoming a disgrace. May God help us and expose this fake Pastors parading themselves everywhere for who they truelly are.. :-
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by kibra4u(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2017
ontruth:
yet Dangote truck are killing people daily,you never call for his arrest, coca cola drunk drivers still dey kill dey go yet you are blind to see that. So your dull brain told you that a run away person will first announce about his running away to the entire world even with the location of where he is running to before he run? read this your trash again and knock yourself for not making any single sense.

Bros abeg no mind all this gullible and senseless Zombies everywhere. That is this country isnt moving forword when we have human beings reasoning like animals........
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by LordOfNaira: 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
9jatatafo:
With the little Bible knowledge I have, I have never come across any chapter or verse where Peter challenged Paul for whatever reason whatsoever.

Thank God you admitted the bold because it is indeed little if you have never read that Paul and Peter had a face-off.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
kibra4u:

Stop saying two men of God are fighting. I only see one pained and bitter man here which is Okotie. TB Joshua will never trade words with Okotie he is far far beyound that. This only shows how fake and deceitful Okotie is. This is a man who lied that God ask him to contest and become the President of Nigeria under the so called Fresh Party where is he now and were is the so called Fresh Party. This is also a man who divorced is wife to marry another just to satisfy his flesh. That man is a fraud in totality, I only feel sorry for the gullible ones who still sit and listen to this man. Christianity is becoming a disgrace. May God help us and expose this fake Pastors parading themselves everywhere for who they truelly are.. undecided
To his members as far as they are concern he is a man of god n u claim he lied abt god calling him to contest for president av u forgotten Joshua also lied Hilary Clinton will be the president of us( which comes out to be false). in conclusion maybe they both ain't man of god( my opinion though)
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2017
macphilip:
It is very unfortunate that most gullible Nigerians think any man that calls on the name of Jesus, has followers,and performs magic is a prophet or a man of God. Thank God for ordaining Rev. Chris Okotie with power, insight, wisdom and unction to always warn the people. Before T. B. Joshua there was O. O.Obu of which he warned Nigerians. Do you think he enjoys being insulted by their depraved followers? That is his cross, he is a defender of truth and gospel of Jesus Christ. It might interest you to know that most prominent men of God in Nigeria know that T. B. Joshua is fake but they do not have the grace to say it openly. That is why he is still being avoided by these 'generals' inspite' of his awesome popularity internationally. If you take your eyes off the magic that you think is miracle you will come to a conclusion that Okotie should be commended rather than being condemned !

You keep deceiving yourself. Those you regard as prominent men of God know what they stand to loose if they deny the works of the same Spirit that called and annointed them. They know the Spirit, so they tread with caution. Besides PFN is very political and they are careful not to rock the boat.

When you have nothing to loose, no fellowship with the Spirit, no power, no Lord over your life and mouth, then you can talk anyhow and do anyhow and of course, there's always a worldly audience to clap.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by 9jatatafo(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Thank God you admitted the bold because it is indeed little if you have never read that Paul and Peter had a face-off.

Can tell me where I can locate the written evidence of their face off??
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by tglobal(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2017
mastermaestro:
Joshua is a false prophet in his twilight. His relocation to Israel is an escape from imminent disgrace and Divine judgment. Like Oyakilomhe, like Joshua...false teachers...ministers of satan posing as angels of light.

The bolded got me!
Bros there is something amiss here as you seem to be insinuating that God's divine judgment can be escaped by traveling a few thousand miles?

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by LordOfNaira: 11:42pm On May 04, 2017
9jatatafo:

Can tell me where I can locate the written evidence of their face off??

Gal 2: 11-13

Paul confronted Peter for being scared of criticism over the issue of circumcision.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 1:14am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
"...just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy...."
Wow! That must hurt undecided undecided grin

Anyone else old enough to remember the battle between the two Chris's, I recall Okotie alleging that Oyakhilome went to TB Joshua to derive occult powers.

Looks like Okotie wants to ignite round 2.

Round 2 of what? The failed attempt to bury truth?

This is not 2001, Nigerians have become wise and will no longer listen to his lies even if they're coated with high sounding vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by eplanning: 1:18am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
"...just another frustrated shaman seeking public sympathy...."
Wow! That must hurt undecided undecided grin

Anyone else old enough to remember the battle between the two Chris's, I recall Okotie alleging that Oyakhilome went to TB Joshua to derive occult powers.

Looks like Okotie wants to ignite round 2.

Who will answer him? Neither Pastor Oyakhilome nor TB Joshua are on his level whether in spirituality or achievement. They're several years ahead of him, much deeper in their christian walk, no comparison whatsoever.

Habba! If pastor work is not working, at least you're good in entertainment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2017
donnie:

Round 2 of what? The failed attempt to bury truth.

This is not 2001, Nigerians have become wise and will no longer listen to his lies even if they're coated with high sounding vocabulary.

Interesting.
So you consider Oyakhilome and TB Joshua to be men of "truth" ?
lol
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2017
eplanning:

Who will answer him? Neither Pastor Oyakhilome nor TB Joshua are on his level whether in spirituality or achievement. They're several years ahead of him, much deeper in their christian walk, no comparison whatsoever.

Habba! If pastor work is not working, at least you're good in entertainment. undecided

What level have they attained ? Tell me
The level perfection that permits them to scam the congregants ?
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Interesting.
So you consider Oyakhilome and TB Joshua to be men of "truth" ?
lol

Of course! The truth of the Kingdom is so clearly displayed in their lives. The love, the kingdom power and glory... What we read in the bible, we see in their lives. That's why they standout anywhere in the world qith crowds following them.

They do not use high sounding words to deceive like others who have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

What level have they attained ? Tell me
The level perfection that permits them to scam the congregants ?

At least you got his point. There is no comparison. There are preachers and there are men of God.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2017
donnie:

Of course! The truth of the Kingdom is so clearly displayed in their lives. The love, the kingdom power and glory... What we read in the bible, we see in their lives. That's why they standout anywhere in the world qith crowds following them.

They do not use high sounding words to deceive like others who have nothing to offer.

You must be kidding me.
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2017
donnie:

At least you got his point. There is no comparison. There are preachers and there are men of God.

You should find work as a politicians spin-doctor
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You should find work as a politicians spin-doctor

Me ke, politian? No thank you sir
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by donnie(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You must be kidding me.

I nor dey kidding o shocked cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by Debra911(f): 10:00am On May 07, 2017
"Don't destroy a relationship beyond repair because the person you are fighting today may be your saviour tomorrow."
God bless you Prophet Tb Joshua

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation by bencarson007(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
Temotala:
Forget Okotie and his big mouth... He wants us to carry a dictionary to interpret his confusing statement.

The issue here is - which other pastor can say something like this?

This is what stands T.B. Joshua out from the crowd - money is NOT his driving force.

cc Lalasticlala
. @Temotala, this Okotie mata tire person...all the Paul Adefarasins,the Poju Oyemades, the Sam Adeyemis, the Abraham Ojemens, the David Abioyes to mention but a few are just minding their businesses in Christ and trying to better people's lives but Okotie naim go carry bouncers enter church,drive rolls royce and other exotic cars, divorce at will and even the people in his church still struggle... I might not have been a fan of TB Joshua but with each passing day, I have grown to love him and his ministry... Abeg make una join me beg the rockstar Chris Okotie to leave TB Joshua in peace... Who Okotie help...attention seeker that he is...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.