Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose (2788 Views)

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians / Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by wristbangle: 8:06am On May 04, 2017
spycamera:
You guys forget so soon how typical Yoruba man behaves. If he tickles you IPOD, he will not be responsible for your injury. Wise up guys, ofe mmanu are very good in demonstrating but when the reality shows, they disappear.

Lol just like the way Wole Soyinka went to prison because of biafra and Ojucrook ( coward) camouflaged as woman hence disappeared to abidjan?
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by ipobbigot7: 8:15am On May 04, 2017
Fayose unfortunately for you, the 5% votes from the SE cannot make you the president of Nigeria.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Bellfun(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2017
Biafraordeath:
From a secret cabal in IPOB this is what Fayose said.

I am calling on all IPOB members 2019 make sure u stand shoulder to shoulder with fayose who stood with our leader come 2019.

Show him the best support. He will declare Biafra when elected as he declared Ekiti state as Biafra.

Vote Fayose 2019 if you want your freedom or remain a baboon in the zoo

Political education is a "must" for all of us!

Much as I'll like you guys to have what you prayed for....where in the Constitution is it written that a President call singlehandedly create a Local Government not to talk about declaring a country out of an existing country?

Fayose#wash!
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by afonjadie: 9:53am On May 04, 2017
Biafraordeath:
From a secret cabal in IPOB this is what Fayose said.

I am calling on all IPOB members 2019 make sure u stand shoulder to shoulder with fayose who stood with our leader come 2019.

Show him the best support. He will declare Biafra when elected as he declared Ekiti state as Biafra.

Vote Fayose 2019 if you want your freedom or remain a baboon in the zoo
its like the miscreants amongst ipob are running mad with their Fayose syndrome, fayose is afonja, afonjas are 2face, backstabbing, hypocrite Ipob under the leadership of NK better learn from the mistakes of Azikiwe and Ojukwu except you can prove to me fayose is not afonja, Ipod should stop disgracing igbos with their madness and stupid love for fayose a afonja politician.
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by Biafraordeath: 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
afonjadie:
its like the miscreants amongst ipob are running mad with their Fayose syndrome, fayose is afonja, afonjas are 2face, backstabbing, hypocrite Ipob under the leadership of NK better learn from the mistakes of Azikiwe and Ojukwu except you can prove to me fayose is not afonja, Ipod should stop disgracing igbos with their madness and stupid love for fayose a afonja politician.

he made a promise
Re: Vote Me As President And Get Biafra - Fayose by PFRB: 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
azimibraun:
It's sad that my comment will have to come. under a post that has to with Mr Fayose. Whether the post is true or false. My comment: Anybody who declares Biafra is an authentic enemy of the Igbos. He would have sent them and I mean millions of them to their death. Declare Biafra on which structure and on which coercion or consensus? Declare Biafra( Which is a wrong phrase in the first place) and send our igbo brothers to an eternal civil war.

Civil war with who? ? ? ? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jail Fever: Igbo Governors Begs Buhari For Nnamdi Kanu [video] / Historic Fast Facts About Nigeria Academia: Igbo's Contribution / APC Releases Time Table For Conventions And Primaries Into Various Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.