Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home (46608 Views)

(video) CDQ Seen Packing Out After Eviction In Lekki / Bobrisky Secretly Packing Out Of His Rented Duplex, As PHCN Cuts His Power Suppl / "Daddy Freeze Impregnated His Babe In Her Matrimonial Home"- Instagram User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by RxTaiwo(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2017
Nukilia:
Lol, they finally got her.
Lesson: Always learn to keep your marital issues out of social media, then you're rest assured that things will go well in your marriage.

I'm sure another woman is about to pack in. Lol wink
No time

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by 36STATES: 9:10am On May 04, 2017
Yoruba men and their marriage for you. We all saw how Emeka Ike fought toot and nail to save
his marriage. Compare this to Churchill and this Mercy's husband? Igbo men rock abeg.
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by 1234IKECHhukwu: 9:12am On May 04, 2017
Youdondeymad:
My greatest fear in life is marriage(to be honest).

u just said my mind, m a guy but that thing fear me pass anything for this life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by dapiluv: 9:23am On May 04, 2017
Why bitter in you my sister after all you snatch him from somebody. Pay back time!
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by wristbangle: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
missnawty:
lol.. Watch how she wuld look stunning to banky W's wedding. Ahhh d wedding is a lil bit far sef.. Watch how she wuld look gorgeous to an owambe this weekend oooo.. Radarada angry angry This celebrities eh.. I no envoy some of der life o

The rod whey dem take beat housewife dey wait for second wife.

Celebrities know this proverb yet they ignore it all in the name of public recognition. They embrace a man because of his wealth and forget to know one day his derogatory attitude will play a fast one in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:26am On May 04, 2017
lol i thought she said her marital issues was part of a movie role?
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Lepkacious: 9:30am On May 04, 2017
2moro she will cum out nd say d man gave her STD, snatching another woman's husband and thinking she will enjoy the marriage...shame on u (mercy Aigbe).

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Micholo22: 9:34am On May 04, 2017
Stupidity

1 Like

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by jconsulting(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
But she has serve mr Jentry well , political appointment is 4 years ,her tenure is over as permanent secretary Federal Ministry of Husband Snatcher (FMHS)
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by JamesReacher(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I believe all the ladies on this thread know that this can also happen to them.. I belive this should serve as a lesson to all these ladies throwing themselves cheaply at rich men
Off point. Everytime we will blame ladies
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by hillsure4: 9:42am On May 04, 2017
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Fixed Game won for your Gratification & todays fixed is out for Subcribers.

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by youngreezy(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2017
:Pvideo of me nd oda nl membas nt giving a fuuuuccck loading........
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Youdondeymad: 10:12am On May 04, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
u just said my mind, m a guy but that thing fear me pass anything for this life.
May God help us all because slay queens and "pepper dem gangs" don take over tongue

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by thunderbabs: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
The camera is still rolling....So what happens NxT?

Suspense, intriguing, extriguing, captivating.......

I hooe i go get dz movie for Ebinpejo Lane, Idumota afterwards
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by galaxy2020(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
Most of these ladies can't stay under a man and are not marriage materials , though I don't support woman\man battering .

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by tosyne2much(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2017
JamesReacher:
Off point. Everytime we will blame ladies
Hmmmm
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by columbus007(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2017
She should go to places undecided
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Snowpikin: 10:57am On May 04, 2017
Good for her...
Husband snatcher.....
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nezero(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2017
Here is a lesson for those who say : I'll rather cry in a ferrari :...than Marry for love.

It may not fulfill you. You may end up losing interest in money and what it can buy, or the person may get tired of you as you grow older.. and peace of mind may be unaffordable.

It is always good to marry for love.

Not accusing anyone, but It is good to consider
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:19am On May 04, 2017
good... let her save her life before he kills her.
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by preselect(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2017
please nairalanders, once you marry or get engaged or get into a serious relationship . . . . . . . . . get out of social media asap. it will ruin your marriage. it always does. it aint healthy.

and dont be judgmental towards those having a difficult time in their relationship. . . . it hurts. . . real bad.

#BuhariStillSucks

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by smile1101: 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
congrats to my yesterday's winners and my previous winners also who could not meet up yesterday. my next game game drops tomorrow, (05/05/2017) join me let's keep hitting the bookmakers where it hurts..

Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2017
Look at the bald head and receding hairline due to many years of weave wearing and bleaching..
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats to her..Iranu at'oshi!
Re: Video Of Mercy Aigbe Packing Out Of Her Matrimonial Home by firebaby(f): 11:55pm On May 04, 2017
There is more to these on mercy part she wants freedom and here it is......because in this video there isn't any mark on her face ....the world she ran to shame her husband will be the one to shame her....wait and see undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / KCee Erects Billboard For E-Money On 40th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.