Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) (46565 Views)

Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by akelicious(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2022
Singer, Davido, has shared the results of his months of exercising and eating healthy.

The singer shared a before and after image of himself with the caption:

Determination is everything !!

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1504177292414750734

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:41am On Mar 17, 2022
cool
OBO na money full your gut jare
You no need the work out!
Chop your life 30BG boss shut down anywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Tracka: 5:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pyro62(m): 6:24am On Mar 17, 2022
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2022
shocked

Waste of precious time and energy. No weight loss

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Suspect1: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
Waste of time and energy. No weight lost
are you better than him?? What a noise maker you are!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Jesse6(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Him go still chop fat again grin
Naso him do last year

16 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by chatinent: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Lol.

Mgbadume vs Puff-puff.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Breath In and Breath out pic.. no diff

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:
He ain't hitting it hard enough. The first photo was before a workout session, the second post was after a workout session. There is no marked difference and 2hours after the second photo, he'll return to the status of the first photo

With different shorts and tattoo on stomach Bro who do you? undecided

85 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Dankovich1: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2022
The only new results I saw on the both photos is that one the first one his belly was without tattoos, while on the second, their was tattoo of his daughters there.

Make Davido no come dey wyn me this early morning with his weight loss story. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by siofra(f): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Davido, marry me. kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2022
Him never ready.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Faithful13: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Jesse6:
Him go still chop fat again grin
Naso him do last year
he looks like he's taking it more seriously this year.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by alexsoo: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by We4all: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Yuck! So, the before picture was what girls were dying for?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by GooodHardDick: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
If this niggar finally achieve this thing. We no go hear word again! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by planetE(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
I must make this money

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Jadeds22: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Davido the attention seeking spoilt brat

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Lalami3232(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
No need for hitting the gym when you be software engineer. When you write code for 18hours, you go slim by force. I remember one job of $750 wey come years back, local man dry like stock fish because of just $750. Laslas sha, your nature of job and wetin you dey eat determines your size. I can't sleep for 5hours in a day because clients go chop my head off. Laslas eeh, programming job for this 9ja no be small thing. But I go still advise people to go into am instead of doing yahoo.
Nice transformation OBO!!!

I don talk before and I go talk am again, " your grace go make you run faster than your peers/equals"

12 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pmc01(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by iCauseTrouble: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Like for Davido
Share for Tinubu

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by pmc01(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
pyro62:

I'm not sure even you understand what you are saying or you just woke up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by illuminutty: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
I can't see any difference.

If he joins my street work out, I give him only two months and he would look like me.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2022
Another great news

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Nice words of encouragement from David.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Dankovich1:
The only new results I saw on the both photos is that one the first one his belly was without tattoos, while on the second, their was tattoo of his daughters there.

Make Davido no come dey wyn me this early morning with his weight loss story. cheesy
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Focusmind: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Mehn, I need to keep up with my fitness. Not that I have weight but I don't like saggy stomach. I want it flatter with some muscle mass. E get why

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) by Michealscofield(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Still the same frog body tongue tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures / BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.