Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). (45849 Views)

Is Whatsapp Down / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / WHATSAPP DOWN, Memes Out In Less Than An Hour [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by lordmayor4(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2017
Add me. To some of them, I need the disturbance

izzou:
That awkward moment when you are trading through whatsapp,especially currency exchange

And you send the money first

.........And whatsapp goes down

But seriously, whatsapp gave me a break from all those group chats wey the members no dey gree rest.

I am grateful to whatsapp for the two hour break
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by roqrules04(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2017
I thought it was Glo network playing tricks with me cos all other apps were working perfectly except whatsapp
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by phexxo: 7:14am On May 04, 2017
tot it was my phone
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by blaqroy: 7:17am On May 04, 2017
I didn't notice the madnesses grin grin
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by frubben(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2017
Not a fan of whatsapp

#teambbm
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by NemzySeries(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2017
i jst hope d dat d man in charger of deir Server/Control room is not Operating frm home oooooo?
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by muxxybest(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2017
what are our nigerians programmers doing,and it right tym we follow china steps to promote dia own product,,,for ur information facebook,vibes,whatsapp is not allowed in china......dey have dia own version of all the necessary services diz so called apps give to it consumers
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by snipesdam(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2017
WhatsApp Down? Did i even notice it

Next Please
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Hoodfriend(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2017
Is there anyone else, who slept as early as 10:30pm. last night, and didn't experience the incident?

1 Like

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by ChristyB(f): 9:50am On May 04, 2017
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Dari1891: 10:21am On May 04, 2017
This's serious

Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by RichardoTobinho: 11:17am On May 04, 2017
a friend of mine formatted his phone.. lol
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by livinstone8(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
Explorers:
Access to naked selfies had started drying up.
lol, how did my tweet get here cheesy
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by Culin(f): 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
After heavy rainfall and thunderstorms, hmm, Only God knows the extent to which i panicked yesterday. Really believed it was the end of the world until i remembered my twitter was working fine.
Re: WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). by gloryforall: 1:00pm On May 04, 2017
congrats to my yesterday's winners and my previous winners also who could not meet up yesterday. my next game game drops tomorrow, (05/05/2017) join me let's keep hitting the bookmakers where it hurts..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / TECNO Spark 4 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.