Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,422 members, 7,822,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' (3815 Views)

Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by corpersforum(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2017
A Lady share the picture of her and her mother on social media. She proceeded by sharing the amazing nature of her mother, showering praises over her and telling the world how amazing her mother can be.

That is normal and definitely a hit..... But the picture that follows is what has got people surprised..... see the picture below and tell if it is a Hit or a Miss

What do you think?

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/off-topics/a-nigerian-lady-and-her-mother-viral-picture-'hit-or-miss'/]

Cc
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Rocknation
Farano

1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by SexyNairalander: 7:42am On May 04, 2017
booked

hahaha, why do I find this funny. . .she ran out of pose abi wetin we go call this one

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Nobody: 7:46am On May 04, 2017
tongue

I dunno what to say...
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by corpersforum(f): 7:47am On May 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

hahaha, why do I find this funny. . .she ran out of pose abi wetin we go call this one

am just trying to reason how you even thought of this reply...... so funny..... lmaooo

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by corpersforum(f): 7:48am On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
tongue

I dunno what to say...

na so oo

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by MhissBelva(f): 7:49am On May 04, 2017
The daughters face is fair...body is dark..how come.

na waoo

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by thesicilian: 7:54am On May 04, 2017
Old age no longer signifies wisdom.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Mologi(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Old age no longer signifies wisdom.

It still does.....

Those kids are the ones disturbing them....

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by forreelinc(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2017
Okay nau that is just disgusting at least take picture like a normal person

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by IamAirforce1: 8:01am On May 04, 2017
So not cool grin

But na she carry you for 9 months smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by nepapole(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2017
MhissBelva:

na waoo
The Lord works in mysterious ways my dear.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by kullozone(m): 8:30am On May 04, 2017
Nyama sontin
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Lionessza(f): 8:31am On May 04, 2017
corpersforum:
A Lady share the picture of her and her mother on social media. She proceeded by sharing the amazing nature of her mother, showering praises over her and telling the world how amazing her mother can be.

That is normal and definitely a hit..... But the picture that follows is what has got people surprised..... see the picture below and tell if it is a Hit or a Miss

What do you think?

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/off-topics/a-nigerian-lady-and-her-mother-viral-picture-'hit-or-miss'/]

Cc
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Rocknation
Farano

This is too weird , they need to tone down on that closeness a bit .

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by SINZ: 8:37am On May 04, 2017
TF?? undecided
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Nobody: 8:42am On May 04, 2017
>:
Nwamazi reporting for NCAN from Durumi Branch.

These suspects identity can not be ascertained however classified information reveals that
they live around Ile-Ife

NCAN HQ over to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by yaqq: 10:37am On May 04, 2017
if u want my candid pick........ it is a 'hit' i really need to send signal to our Akure branch to check the name using GIS
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Zizicardo(f): 11:34am On May 04, 2017
it's good to shower praises on your mom, but dipping your tongue inside her mouth? hell no

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by darbeelicous(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2017
ewwww....... I love my mom, but hell no this is disgusting...... yuck!!!
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Safiaa(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2017
Excess powder lol.
MhissBelva:

na waoo

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by corpersforum(f): 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
darbeelicous:
ewwww....... I love my mom, but hell no this is disgusting...... yuck!!!

i can't just imagine

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Kirgyakos(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2017
Which kyne nonsense be diz?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2017
Crazy world shocked

Its a miss

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Ajoboss(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2017
#slay queens
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by BlackOnassis(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
Fame whor6s everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by URANTAALLWELL(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2017
this looks 50 shades of Photoshop to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Excess powder lol.

Hi, please reply my pm
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Maccarthy(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2017
Definately a miss...this is just gross!
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 04, 2017
Photoshop! The face is out of place angry
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by ilevic(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
Cleopatra4 my love, E for sweet if na me and u
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Cleopatra4(f): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
ilevic:
Cleopatra4 my love, E for sweet if na me and u
Chai grin : baby mi you too like better thing. No worry very soon. smiley
Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Afonjanightmare(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2017
Dirty girl, dirty mother, dirty yellowbar Muslim

Re: A Nigerian Lady And Her Mother Viral Picture 'hit Or Miss' by Gabriel252: 5:46pm On May 04, 2017
Stupidnesslessness

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Girls' Messages To The Slay Queen Pics / Plane Bae: Twitter Goes Crazy As Lady Narrates Epic Airplane Romance Between Two / When DNA Test Messes Up Beautiful Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.