Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,820 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi (2457 Views)

Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Ibukzy: 7:42am On May 04, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade better known as Omosexy, has expressed how much she and her hubby are happy with singer, Banky W and Adesua Etomi over the good news.

Omotola who is as surprised as every other person explained that Adesua’s approach to her was what caught her fancy.

The actress, was speechless other than to wish them well adding that their love live has given many hope that true love really exists.

In her words, “Wow @bankywellington from Captain Ekeinde and I, Congratulations. He says to tell you Ehen ... ! Lol... Congrats beautiful @adesuaetomi I liked you from the way you walked to me to introduce yourself...truly a breath of fresh air as described by your man. Truly happy for you both. #Love ” angryNollywood actress, Omotola Jalade better known as Omosexy, has expressed how much she and her hubby are happy with singer, Banky W and Adesua Etomi over the good news.

Omotola who is as surprised as every other person explained that Adesua’s approach to her was what caught her fancy.

The actress, was speechless other than to wish them well adding that their love live has given many hope that true love really exists.

In her words, “Wow @bankywellington from Captain Ekeinde and I, Congratulations. He says to tell you Ehen ... ! Lol... Congrats beautiful @adesuaetomi I liked you from the way you walked to me to introduce yourself...truly a breath of fresh air as described by your man. Truly happy for you both. #Love ”

Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Afonjashapmouth: 7:43am On May 04, 2017
Beware of naija level of famzing plus seems this jolade like dey.accord too much of importance to herself gaan. Aunty Gene no dey ever make noise

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by SexyNairalander: 7:45am On May 04, 2017
booked

This one everyone is revealing. . .I will reveal mine soon and it must hit fp
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by emeijeh(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2017
Na Omotola big like Badmus so?

1 Like

Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by nepapole(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2017
W don cause wahala... We no go hear anoda news again till God knows when.
Lie Mohammed, abeg come up with something.
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by liftedhigh: 8:06am On May 04, 2017
Nice
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Destined2win: 8:49am On May 04, 2017
So why you like her is because she walked up to you to introduce herself.

So probably if she hadn't walked up to you to introduce herself, you wouldn't have found a reason to like her yet.

Madam your ego is too tall

2 Likes

Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by nuelzy: 9:46am On May 04, 2017
seems someone is trying to rub off her ego as a big name in the industry...

....wonder what is special about she introducing herself to you....or do u actually want us to notice that she did??

old cargo.... wey that mumu genny sef...

she go chill one corner like better person.... #green snake!!
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Heeyhun(f): 10:06am On May 04, 2017
Everybody likes Adesua...well who wouldn't? I love her hair and her nose
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:29am On May 04, 2017
Madam, your opinion is none of my business, mind your goddamned business abeg
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by petsam11(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2017
Mehn! This got me thinking though...Regardless of the fact that Adesua walking up to you for introduction is a sign of respect... But I think the way you put the whole thing sounds like you are "really feeling" yourself like Nollywood's best
Abeg calm down Ma! You nor reach our Lovely "Nollywood Sweetheart" Genevieve Nnaji the "Real Face Of African Cinemas!"
Genny All The Way jare!!!
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
Madam, your opinion is none of my business, mind your goddamned business abeg
Afonjashapmouth:
Beware of naija level of famzing plus seems this jolade like dey.accord too much of importance to herself gaan. Aunty Gene no dey ever make noise

You guys are truly Afonja nightmare. Tribalistic goats! angry
Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:42pm On May 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Like your daddy

My pained sister, take this and do unto you the legend grin ..... Afonja 1:3

Re: Actress, Omotola Jalade Reveals Why She Likes Actress, Adesua Etomi by Afonjashapmouth: 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Ehhhyah Last mumu..... We care for.the less privileged too.... Ndo ehn

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet In Abuja (photos) / List Of People That Own Beautiful And Massive Houses In Banana Island (photos) / Beautiful Half Cast Girl Begs For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.