Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (55162 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by siie: 10:18am On May 04, 2017
Never
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:19am On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS IS WHAT I CALL "HOLY RELATIONSHIP "
To Bleep dey sweet oooo. Hope u screem when d guy dey knack u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Softorgasm(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

If true , they are Very strong
so you dey take chuku chuku steady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:22am On May 04, 2017
Buh ur guy dey train on other girls for 8 years, bah grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2017
This is the type of story I want to hear. Congratulations dear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
While we are still basking in the buzz of Singer, Banky W and Actress Adesua's engagement announcement, here's a story of a Nigerian woman who dated the man she married last month for 8 years without sex.

Popular Nigerian life coach and motivational speaker on his weekly online talkshow last night: 'TRIPLES WITH S-BUCHI', interviewed a 29-year-old lady and a Quantity Surveyor; Omobolanle Adeyemo, who just got married to her boyfriend of 8 years. She talked about how they dated for eight years without sex, kissing, smooching, fingering, or sucking. It was pure and platonic.

Here's Omobolanle Adeyemo story;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/must-read-this-nigerian-lady-dated-her.html

Let me get this straight.. Were you a virgin and did he married you a virgin? If not, that boy deserve my slap!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by ukipet1: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
mmeeww... why is this news? I dated my wife for over 10years without sex, kisses and any intimacy and I got married to her in Oct. 3rd 2015, last week God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl and yesterday she completed one week which was her naming ceremony yet all these I didn't write it on facebook or bring it here..... pls is not everything u post on here .....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
hehehehhehe, make I nor just talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grin
GloriaNinja:

So u ain't holy to that extent ehnnnn

lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
keep deceiving yourself

another Lai Muhammad spotted
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by seun1960(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
you dated him for 8 years but you are not a virgin...hmm someone is having sex with you during the period you both are dating when you discovered that he's not your type then you decided to fall back fall back to your 8 years old guy.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 04, 2017
she left out the part where they were cuddling, kissing, pressing, sucking without penetration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Zodiac61(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2017
So what?
And the point of this is what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 04, 2017
it's not smart to marry someone you haven't had sex with. sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
This lies are WHITE grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by ndcide(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
Good!!!
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one left with this mindset and lifestyle.
I'm encouraged. We've not all gone into extinction.
Omoby. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2017
What point where they trying to make? Marriage is nt meant for them ,d man should have gone to seminary and d woman convent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by enimooko: 10:35am On May 04, 2017
This is what virgins say when they've been doing it all along using the anal channel.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by megareal: 10:36am On May 04, 2017
I dated a guy like that for 15 years, I ended up not marrying him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2017
Good for her i'm happy she decided not to have sex till marriage and stood by it.
Everyone should decide how they want to handle their sex life, nobody should be pressured into having or not having sex. If you choose to abstain till marriage fine, if you choose to be sexually active also fine, just be responsible/safe about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Youdondeymad: 10:41am On May 04, 2017
Kingsasian:
Before now I would have been in support of sex after marriage but not in these days and times where the promiscuity of most of our ladies is now almost equal to that of the guys. I no fit dey form saint on top one girl then another guy go dey perform wonders on her o.
Only a circumcized lady from a decent background can do such a thing in this present Nigeria.It is a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:42am On May 04, 2017
Softorgasm:
so you dey take chuku chuku steady.

I don't understand?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Olutayo89(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2017
How federal govt take affect them now?
Kondomatic:

Promiscuous girls have always existed and will always continue to exist, clean ones have always existed and will always exist so it's your job to search well.

Besides who makes these girls promiscuous? The federal government?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Olutayo89(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2017
Show me the car wey u buy with the fixed game?
hillsure2:
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Yesterday won Fixed Game for your Gratification & todays fixed is out still same trusted source

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Softorgasm(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2017
Lionessza:

I don't understand?
lol so you are having constant sex..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:49am On May 04, 2017
I so respect them. Watch how some of us dat've eaten our cake begin to hate on dis story now. Kikikiki

Dat almost everyone is doing it doesn't make it right.

I said to my self one day " why chase after dis thn dat I know I wl one day eat n even get tired of eatin it witot any guilt feeling?"

The answr to dis question lead to my stand on no sex b4 marriage.

Who says it's easy? Bt it's definitely worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by wizsolzy(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2017
Hmmm undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:54am On May 04, 2017
Softorgasm:
lol so you are having constant sex..

What drove you to that conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Makavelididon: 11:09am On May 04, 2017
hmmmm wen e go finally happen roof go dey shake
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by TheBlessedMAN: 11:15am On May 04, 2017
In Which nollywood or nollyplank did that happen?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Laveda(f): 11:21am On May 04, 2017
Good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.