Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) (572 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 04, 2017
While we are still basking in the buzz of Singer, Banky W and Actress Adesua's engagement announcement, here's a story of a Nigerian woman who dated the man she married last month for 8 years without sex.

Popular Nigerian life coach and motivational speaker on his weekly online talkshow last night: 'TRIPLES WITH S-BUCHI', interviewed a 29-year-old lady and a Quantity Surveyor; Omobolanle Adeyemo, who just got married to her boyfriend of 8 years. She talked about how they dated for eight years without sex, kissing, smooching, fingering, or sucking. It was pure and platonic.

Here's Omobolanle Adeyemo story;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/must-read-this-nigerian-lady-dated-her.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
Not me

god forbid

I cannot come and die of konji just like that biko
Re: Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:53am On May 04, 2017
I just de imagine the cartons of Vaseline and tablets of the Big Premier soap this guy go don waste lipsrsealed cry

Wish I cud be like u, but my Prik nor go let me cry

Once my babe touch am small, e go just stand like iroko tree embarassed

If naa true say e never lash for 8years. , if this guy won come, e go de cry like small dog, all the akamu go don turn better Agidi cry
Re: Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by dingbang(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2017
so u people did not hug and kiss and smooch and lick amu,...

otuocha!!!
Re: Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 04, 2017
OP, I beg you in God's name; take down this post. Abeg make my girlfriend nor see am...
Re: Must Read: This Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (photos) by damilolammm(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
Hehehe!!!! Una no knack una sef for 8 years? undecided
Meanwhile, I dun Knack Chiyanka 8 times in 3 days! grin grin grin
Where she dey sef make we go another round jareh

Chiyanka! Chiyanka!! Chiyanka!!! Come and chop ogede dudu oo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Football V Sex (exclusively Baby) / Hmmn... What Should I Do / The ‘beauty Without Brains’ Comments About The Miss Rivers Contestant’s Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.