Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (19507 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by rheether(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2017
I still bit my finger nails when I'm alone angry
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by oshe11: 10:23am On May 04, 2017
k
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2017
Sleep talking sad grin

Biting my fingernails lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by SINZ: 10:23am On May 04, 2017
kambee:
Get my tea and bread deep the bread inside the tea cup and then eat grin grin grin Yummy

That thing is disgusting! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Tenim47(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2017
i ran from bathroom to my room unclad

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2017
Throwing stones
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by heckymaicon(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2017
stealing of meat from momma's pot of soup.
I need only baba God to help me on this
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Softorgasm(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2017
Hipsymoi:
The English word for it is TICKLE
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 10:24am On May 04, 2017
Talking to my imaginary friends..Weird,right? grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by tripoli007(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2017
Wanking and still self-service occasionallyb grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Homers123(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
Always running my hand through my hair even when I just have a hair cut,then I use to keep my hair and run my hand through it like those actors I use to see on tv
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by flyca: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
I kick the wrapper till I sleep off - like rolling it all over with my legs.

That's how soomeone can tell when I'm waking up too.

When I left Nigeria, I thought I could stop over long winter months because you have to wear socks and tuck inbetween thick sheets. For wia! As soon and it gets a bit warm, I start kicking again.

Everynight. Even last night sef #coversface

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by pheyhi(f): 10:25am On May 04, 2017
Mine is singing anytime its time to eat, one song just comes to my mind
Anytime I go home my mum always insult me with this ever since I could remember

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Hipsymoi: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
You're welcome
Softorgasm:
Thanks a lot.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by lonelydora: 10:25am On May 04, 2017
Softorgasm:
I don't know the English word for it but the pidgin word is tortorri
Back then i use to tortorri my female friends unaware, infact when a girl sees me behind her back in school or at home, she quickly faces me, because she knows what I'm about to do.

This has turn to a habit and up till this day, i still tortorri ladies and in school the ladies in my class and hostel knows I'm addicted to tortorri..

Lol. Tickling

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Marty2020: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
crying grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 10:26am On May 04, 2017
friendly101:
I cause confusion or argument and walk away grin
na bad spirit ooo... Hmm
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Dgunnerz(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
Smiling..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by WomanOfRace(f): 10:27am On May 04, 2017
Biting nails and bending sides my feet when seated.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by WomanOfRace(f): 10:28am On May 04, 2017
Biting nails when in a deep thought and bending sides my feet while seated.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by madenigga(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2017
Watching cartoons

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 10:28am On May 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Mine is sitting down on the floor in the parlour instead of sofa.

Also sleep talking.

Thought I was the only one..
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Ray333(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2017
Spitting after pissin,lying(can form a lie-lie story within mins),hitting stones on d road tryin 2do chippin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 10:29am On May 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Also sleep talking.
i thought sleep walking wink
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by DanseMacabre(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2017
Smoking with cigarettes.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by shiftback: 10:31am On May 04, 2017
licking Powder milk. can't stop, won't stop.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Timiblanko(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2017
I lie alot but now na little by little ....NOTE lie na lie

i use to zip sweet things till i finally finish i, now i still do it when am alone.

When i walk along th road i use to uproot some weed if their is bush.

Finally when ever i want to urinate at night my eyes are always close, sometimes i knock my head on the door grin
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Fmartin(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
friendly101:
I cause confusion or argument and walk away grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by JerryLegend(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
Squatting on the WC

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by chibestjerry(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
Sleeping with nothing on.
You Mean You Make It Dasher For Bad guys (rapist)
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Longman6(m): 10:34am On May 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Also sleep talking.

Parlour" you must have lived through the 1990s,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Change Of Name In Newspaper publication / Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.