Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown (19509 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2017
Bitting my nails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by tripoli007(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2017
chibestjerry:
my brother just say it you are the chairman of *vaseline crew*

Just say that you have never been a member of the crew or have any affliation with the almighty Vaseline crew grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by jiksman3: 11:55am On May 04, 2017
Jennychris:
Sucking my tongue.....
Though I only suck now when am sad or depress
Same with me[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by yomi007k(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2017
Petomi:
Believe the youths are the leaders of tomorrow
grin

Thats like believing in flying horses.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by CoCoLav(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2017
Get excited and run downstairs when I hear mummy is back. Also search her bag to see if she bought anything for me cheesy
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 11:58am On May 04, 2017
Pavore9:
Still addicted to the first slice off the loaf of sliced bread! cheesy

Cartoons still excites me not the later ones like Dora the explorer and co but classics such as Top Cat ( a good manual on being street smart as it follows the many get-rich-quick schemes of a band of streetwise cats), Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy , Courage the Cowardly Dog! cheesy cheesy
I Love Courage the Cowardly doggg...

Ed, Edd and Eddy...they are useless Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by buoye1(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2017
unclezuma:
Whistling and telling people Uwarka when they are being total asses.
Lol, Northern wahala. grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by chibestjerry(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2017
tripoli007:

Just say that you have never been a member of the crew or have any affliation with the almighty Vaseline crew grin cheesy grin grin grin
lol *speechless*
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Tobium1(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2017
WomanOfRace:
Biting nails when in a deep thought and bending sides my feet while seated.

I'm in de same train with u

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by AZeD1(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
CoCoLav:
Get excited and run downstairs when I hear mummy is back. Also search her bag to see if she bought anything for me cheesy
Agbaya tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by IBreakRules: 12:17pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:
1.I eat the inner part of bread,creating a deep hole and then discarding the rest. My wife gets seriously upset when I do that. Sorry Nne, even my mother gave up on me.

2.Reading in the toilet ,while taking my poo

3.Biting off fingernails

4. Can't look at the opposite sex eye balls for more than 10 seconds without finding a way out!!! grin grin

5.Rubber bands on my wrist grin.Now my son keeps yanking it off my wrist.The pains though.... I think this will be the first habit to drop sincerely.

6. Still pressing and succkin breast. cool.I love breast ooo. I remember several times madam no go give me her "isi ewu ".I go just dey roll for bed like earthworm wey meet salt. Then in my most sober/helpless voice,i go beg, "Nkem please at least allow me to suck your breeast ,what kind of wickedness is this? " cry angry

7. Still licking powdered milk embarassed embarassed.Yeah, do give a some to my son by pouring some on his palm wink.Partners in crime cheesy

8. Stealing meat from the pot at night. Yes I'm good in creating temporal potholes in soup.

9. Using dirty laundry to clean my shoes. Really don't care the cost of the clothe. Always think since its going to be washed anyway, then it's enough reason I use it to clean my office shoes. I'm the only OGA allowed to do that angry angry

10. Can shower with any kind of soap. I don't care to use detergent sef. As for cream, I fit rub anything. On several occasions I don rub relaxer comot embarassed embarassed embarassed.I felt terribly bad the whole of that day.Women!! cry

11. Putting already wrapped gele on my head cheesy
I usually do this as a child whenever my mom comes back from occasion and drops or hang the wrapped gele. I go just put am for my head while walking round the house. Now I dey wear my wife own tongue tongue.She go laugh sotee catarrh and tears go dey comot from her mouth. When I dey beg her that year to marry me she been dey do Shakara ooo undecided

12. Sewing back buttons on my shirts.

13. Separating burnt groundnut from the fresh ones while eating. And the end of the day, I'd found out I ate almost nothing.

14. Tying same pairs of socks together,so as not to loose the other.My mother introduced this act after several beatings whenever I lost my socks. Believe me I can turn the whole house inside out while looking for a single socks.

ur mama really tried mehn.. your wife facing it now

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
I was always shy as a child. I am still very shy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nickymezor(f): 12:18pm On May 04, 2017
Soliloquizing most tyms wen I'm alone & shyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by firstking01(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2017
Standing while eatingsad.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by pxjosh(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
Jennychris:
Sucking my tongue.....
Though I only suck now when am sad or depress
Which one be sucking your tongue again?
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by AjiChris(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
Serving my parent their meal
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by bosssylva(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:
1.I eat the inner part of bread,creating a deep hole and then discarding the rest. My wife gets seriously upset when I do that. Sorry Nne, even my mother gave up on me.

3.Biting off fingernails

4. Can't look at the opposite sex eye balls for more than 10 seconds without finding a way out!!! grin grin

5.Rubber bands on my wrist grin.Now my son keeps yanking it off my wrist.The pains though.... I think this will be the first habit to drop sincerely.

6. Still pressing and succkin breast. cool.I love breast ooo. I remember several times madam no go give me her "isi ewu ".I go just dey roll for bed like earthworm wey meet salt. Then in my most sober/helpless voice,i go beg, "Nkem please at least allow me to suck your breeast ,what kind of wickedness is this? " cry angry

7. Still licking powdered milk embarassed embarassed.Yeah, do give a some to my son by pouring some on his palm wink.Partners in crime cheesy

8. Stealing meat from the pot at night. Yes I'm good in creating temporal potholes in soup.

9. Using dirty laundry to clean my shoes. Really don't care the cost of the clothe. Always think since its going to be washed anyway, then it's enough reason I use it to clean my office shoes. I'm the only OGA allowed to do that angry angry

10. Can shower with any kind of soap. I don't care to use detergent sef. As for cream, I fit rub anything. On several occasions I don rub relaxer comot embarassed embarassed embarassed.I felt terribly bad the whole of that day.Women!! cry

I usually do this as a child whenever my mom comes back from occasion and drops or hang the wrapped gele. I go just put am for my head while walking round the house. Now I dey wear my wife own tongue tongue.She go laugh sotee catarrh and tears go dey comot from her mouth. When I dey beg her that year to marry me she been dey do Shakara ooo undecided

13. Separating burnt groundnut from the fresh ones while eating. And the end of the day, I'd found out I ate almost nothing.

14. Tying same pairs of socks together,so as not to loose the other.My mother introduced this act after several beatings whenever I lost my socks. Believe me I can turn the whole house inside out while looking for a single socks.

AV found my twin ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by FreeSpirited: 12:28pm On May 04, 2017
Stoning lizards on the wall wherever i find it....

going to kitchen to throw dry garri into my mouth

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by toseen7: 12:31pm On May 04, 2017
friendly101:
I cause confusion or argument and walk away grin
Evil spirit! grin grin
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by ABbless(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Petomi:
Believe the youths are the leaders of tomorrow

this is a very very bad habit.lol
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by toseen7: 12:35pm On May 04, 2017
Finish the food before eating the meat grin grin : cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Profjade: 12:36pm On May 04, 2017
Cleaning my ear after having my bath in the morning with my singlet whenever I run out of cotton buds.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Queenakande(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha1 post=56194805]1.I eat the inner part of bread,creating a deep hole and then discarding the rest. My wife gets seriously upset when I do that. Sorry Nne, even my mother gave up on me.

3.Biting off fingernails

11. Putting already wrapped gele on my head : your wife dey try o

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Pavore9: 12:51pm On May 04, 2017
Deejacy2:
I Love Courage the Cowardly doggg...

Ed, Edd and Eddy...they are useless Lol grin grin

Their uselessness is their selling point especially Ed, whose mumu button is permanently​ on!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Ladyfranzy(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
Reading books. Its an addiction
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by fatdick(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:

3.Biting off fingernails

your sense of humour though.....one of my future goals.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
obsessive cleaning. it gets tiring but i just cant stand a dirty/messy environment
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Ajoboss(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha1:

3.Biting off fingernails

eywo!!bros u get problem
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Kdiva(f): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
licking powdered milk

sleeping on my tummy with my legs on the wall or folding myself like a foetus

when sitting in the front seat of a car , I always place my feet on the dash board.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by skillzbae(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2017
Licking powdered milk, sucking my tongue. Crying when angry. loves petting. Oh then I was forced to stop sucking my thumb during the day when I heard my 2nd child telling his friends that My mummy is a sucky sucky baby.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Softorgasm(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=56196467][/quote]that's not fair.
Re: What Is That Habbit/character You Did As A Child But Still Do Now You Are Grown by Longman6(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Living room oooooo,Mr millennium

LOl, guess we both are, you just made me remember growing up in that era, where Room and Palour was the word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages / Pictures Of Flood In Egan-Igando, Lagos / Funny Stunts Drunkards Pull!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.