Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187966 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2017
Dont waste your time in applying...only engineering they need is elect elect engr...Dalu
gwason:
I need answer bikonu mbok
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ucheizzy:
@thexyz weldone sir, pls I want to ask, there is a spelling error in my second name in my indegeneship certificate . Spelt isreal instead of Israel buh every other thing is in order, pls does it count or i should go for another one.
If you can get another one you please do. You may be lucky during your screening such a minor error isn't spotted. But its wise to get a correct one just to be on a safer side coz they will be looking for minor errors on you to knock you out.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by innocentjiale(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Chase2903:

I guess it is the same thing oo cos dat was what i saw in mine too. And since, the LGA attestation form can be signed by a military personnel of wing commander position, i think it's the same thing.
is not the same. Go and login again. They just added another form for LG
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
mydas01:
Dont waste your time in applying...only engineering they need is elect elect engr...Dalu
well Nna ehh.
I have already applied.. got to do what I have to do and pray..
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
thexzy:
If you can get another one you please do. You may be lucky during your screening such a minor error isn't spotted. But its wise to get a correct one just to be on a safer side coz they will be looking for minor errors on you to knock you out.

Ok sir. Thank you. I jez manage sign my form today and collected attestation letter buh the navy captain woman no gree put her passport. I jez weak. What are the odds?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
The attestation letter is it handwritten or typed?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ucheizzy:

Ok sir. Thank you. I jez manage sign my form today and collected attestation letter buh the navy captain woman no gree put her passport. I jez weak. What are the odds?
Am sorry to say that her passport needs to be affixed on that form pls. I don't think that space was created for nothing. You should have pleaded with her to help u out. This year'§ application is better as compared to last years own that demanded that you also get a photocopy of their driver'§ License which was a hard-nut to some applicant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2017
thexzy:
Am sorry to say that her passport needs to be affixed on that form pls. I don't think that space was created for nothing. You should have pleaded with her to help u out. This year'§ application is better as compared to last years own that demanded that you also get a photocopy of their driver'§ License which was a hard-nut to some applicant.

Hhhhhmmmm. Nna ehn. Have to go back then.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi guys,

I had an error in my application. My LGA slot was wrongly selected. Guess it was my keyboard or some mistake I didnt take care of. It was when I downloaded the acknowledgement slip I noticed. I was so pained.
Have sent them a mail without reply. Also called the helpline, but they didnt pick up. What do you advice I do cos am just discouraged. No insult pls.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 3:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Jhamzy:
Hi guys,

I had an error in my application. My LGA slot was wrongly selected. Guess it was my keyboard or some mistake I didnt take care of. It was when I downloaded the acknowledgement slip I noticed. I was so pained.
Have sent them a mail without reply. Also called the helpline, but they didnt pick up. What do you advice I do cos am just discouraged. No insult pls.

Thanks
come with your LG identification to the screening venue like that, if asked why the error, u tell them that it was a mistake that appeared after submission...that u don't know what went wrong along the line. But if u can reach the helpline, it will be far better for resolution.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Chigface: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Have been finding it difficult to apply. No list options in LGA input and Grade. After filling others I was unable to submit. Any idea of what might be the problem?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Usiyaro(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Chigface:
Have been finding it difficult to apply. No list options in LGA input and Grade. After filling others I was unable to submit. Any idea of what might be the problem?
maybe network error due to high number of applicants on the site, try later in the midnight using a strong web browser. Don't submit without those information as some of it are printed on your slip.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
thexzy:
come with your LG identification to the screening venue like that, if asked why the error, u tell them that it was a mistake that appeared after submission...that u don't know what went wrong along the line. But if u can reach the helpline, it will be far better for resolution.

Thanks bro! Will do just that.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by EMMYD01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by tessysmiles247: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
My attestation form seems to be for a serving military personnel what do I do
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by tessysmiles247: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
OMG I jus realized that I was to download 4 forms but I got 3 that's including letter of special attestation for military personnel, I guess I didn't get to download the letter of good conduct. Please Would would I do cuz ve tried logging in again but it's not going through
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
tessysmiles247:
OMG I jus realized that I was to download 4 forms but I got 3 that's including letter of special attestation for military personnel, I guess I didn't get to download the letter of good conduct. Please Would would I do cuz ve tried logging in again but it's not going through

There is no letter of good conduct on the website, you would be given that one by the officer that will sign your LG attestation form that you will download. You are not to download the special attestation form for serving personnel if you are not already in the military. Try logging in at midnight. Hope this helps
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by tessysmiles247: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tnx for replying, I don't know how to log in again oooo, I put in my dssc 2017 code as my id n my email it's saying wrong.. I only saw 3forms while downloading

Acknowledgement form, parent form and d special attestation form which I downloaded.

Thank God for dix thread cuz I just realized this night that I ve not got my stuffz set
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by tessysmiles247: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tnx for replying, I don't know how to log in again oooo, I put in my dssc 2017 code as my id n my email it's saying wrong.. I only saw 3forms while downloading

Acknowledgement form, parent form and d special attestation form which I downloaded.

Thank God for dix thread cuz I just realized this night that I ve not got my stuffz set grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 10, 2017
What does 'special forces' means? Coz it looks like the Army SSC. And pls, what does B.A in PE means? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 10, 2017
What does 'special forces' means? Coz it looks like the Army SSC. And pls, what does B.A in PE means? Thanks[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Usiyaro(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2017
tessysmiles247:

Thank God for dix thread cuz I just realized this night that I ve not got my stuffz set grin
write ID from DSSC2017**** without space inbetween and in capital letter. Your password is the email used in registering. the acknowledgement slip shud be the first in the list of documents to download if you don't see it, it Probably means you haven't concluded your registration so click the 2nd link to continue registration . But If you are sure you submitted your registration and it showed you congratulatory message then maybe the fault is from them so ud have email them or call them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Mrreed(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
TJAhmad:
What does 'special forces' means? Coz it looks like the Army SSC. And pls, what does B.A in PE means? Thanks
B.A means Bachelor of Arts
special forces are just lik every other soldier except that they acquire advance training in weapons handling and they are better fighters. they are also exposed to the latest electronic gadgets which is used to further their course. most of them are in maiduguri presently and once in a while, they convert regular soldiers to special forces. they are drawn from the army, navy and airforce.
hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ucheizzy:

There is no letter of good conduct on the website, you would be given that one by the officer that will sign your LG attestation form that you will download. You are not to download the special attestation form for serving personnel if you are not already in the military. Try logging in at midnight. Hope this helps
pls the letter of good conduct is it handwritten or type set
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
NurseEze1:
pls the letter of good conduct is it handwritten or type set

Preferably typed, with letter heading and signature if possible. I dunno about handwritten. It's best you request for typed.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Abdulqareem: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
my birthday reads 21/11/1987 am I eligible to apply. Pls I need urgent response
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Femich18(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
zinachidi:
who knows how the NIA and DIA recruit?
Good question...have you gotten an answer?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Handsomebb: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
I would have chosen special forces but I'm not up to the required height..... I hope they swap departments
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by theceo1602: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello guys. I believe we have those who have experience about Air Force DSSC. Please i think we should prepare ourselves for anything that will come up during screening. Screening date is 1-8 of July, for them to use a whole week I believe it entails a lot. We all know we have to get all documents signed, bring writing materials to the screening venue(that means there will be exams). Aside the above what again can we probably face during the screening process?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by samobaba4u(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2017
theceo1602:
Hello guys. I believe we have those who have experience about Air Force DSSC. Please i think we should prepare ourselves for anything that will come up during screening. Screening date is 1-8 of July, for them to use a whole week I believe it entails a lot. We all know we have to get all documents signed, bring writing materials to the screening venue(that means there will be exams). Aside the above what again can we probably face during the screening process?
they will split the States day by day
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by theceo1602: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
samobaba4u:

So each state have gat to do everything involved in a day? Please besides, checking of documents and maybe exams, what should we expect again. Anything like physical assessment, medicals, writing essay about why you want to join the Nigerian Air Force, different exercises and others. So I heard ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
samobaba4u:

I pray my state doesn't fall on Sunday 2nd.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.