Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187944 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 25, 2017
@NurseEze1

Well done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
dikcom:
@NurseEze1
Well done
... You are welcomed
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
The letter of attestation of good character, must it be written by the local government chairman or his secretary??
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
mydas01:
The letter of attestation of good character, must it be written by the local government chairman or his secretary??

Am sure his secretary will do that, but the letter should carry his name and signature of your LG chairman.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2017
mydas01:
Not necessarily Chairman or Secretary, ANY of those listed below can fill and sign the LG Attestation Form and ALSO write the Letter of Attestation of Good Character

1. School Principal from applicants State of Origin

2. LG Chairman

3. LG Secretary

4. Magistrates

5. Airforce Officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalents in other armed forces

NB. Any of the persons above that fill and sign the LG Attestation Form will the be same person to write the letter of attestation of good character for you cv tech18
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by lebete3000: 4:18pm On May 27, 2017
NurseEze1:
For the attestation form...You can call their help line or send them email for a complaint..
that's the only way out because there must be an attestation printout in any military or paramilitary exercise

That attestation is it from the LGA or from who cos I'm seeing 3 attestations which include:
Parent attestation
LGA attestation &
Attestation of good character*
This last one is what I'm having problems with as there no link to its download on the site.....
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2017
lebete3000:

That attestation is it from the LGA or from who cos I'm seeing 3 attestations which include:
Parent attestation
LGA attestation &
Attestation of good character*
This last one is what I'm having problems with as there no link to its download on the site.....
Nwa u be correct comedian....U just made me LMAO. That Attestation of Good Character is undownloadable....U just have to ask the Guarantor signing your LGA attestation to write it for you.....Remember He/she must be from your state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by lebete3000: 9:22pm On May 27, 2017
thexzy:
Nwa u be correct comedian....U just made me LMAO. That Attestation of Good Character is undownloadable....U just have to ask the Guarantor signing your LGA attestation to write it for you.....Remember He/she must be from your state of origin.

Noted with thanks...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
avicky:

Thanks. I didn't see where to download application summary. But the acknowledgement card still summarises it. One more thing, is one supposed to submit the forms downloaded at the zonal enlistment offices or one will wait till after shortlisting?
you better wait tiil after been shortlisted before u get those stuffs signed/stamped for those of you that have standby Guarantors that will do they job for them if not u will regret that u waisted your time and money in trying to get those stuffs stamped and signed. Get sense people....a lot won't be shortlisted as usual. What happens maybe if u will have to travel from West to South just to get it signed and stamped... thereafter, @ the end u weren't shortlisted?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by jetinvestment: 10:13pm On May 27, 2017
Find latest job opportunity now !!! 1000s job offers available, search for a nice job near you. https://gopanta.com/jobs
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 1:36am On May 28, 2017
QUESTION!: That letter of good conduct...Who exactly is it to be directed to in the NAF?. Any idea pls
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by olusolaideal(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2017
Esji80:
When are you passing out? One of the requirements is that " Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC. "
December 24 2017
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by olusolaideal(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2017
sleuthhound:
call any of dose airforce nos & enquire na. Oh boi as a grad, i believe u read d requirements..?

k tnks.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Esji80(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2017
olusolaideal:
December 24 2017
Wait for next year
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 11:00am On May 28, 2017
Pls guys I've been trying to apply but I can't go past the first stage,if I press save and continue it won't move
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2017
thexzy:
you better wait tiil after been shortlisted before u get those stuffs signed/stamped for those of you that have standby Guarantors that will do they job for them if not u will regret that u waisted your time and money in trying to get those stuffs stamped and signed. Get sense people....a lot won't be shortlisted as usual. What happens maybe if u will have to travel from West to South just to get it signed and stamped... thereafter, @ the end u weren't shortlisted?

I wonder why people always travel to get this done.... When u can sign everything wherever u reside
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by chibuikepeter: 12:26pm On May 28, 2017
Pinkieblue:

I wonder why people always travel to get this done.... When u can sign everything wherever u reside
Pls i reside in PH where can i get it signed instead of travelling to my state of origin?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Pinkieblue(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2017
chibuikepeter:

Pls i reside in PH where can i get it signed instead of travelling to my state of origin?

What are the things u want to sign?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:
QUESTION!: That letter of good conduct...Who exactly is it to be directed to in the NAF?. Any idea pls

I hope u hav ur sec sch testimonial. Who is d testimonial addressed to? D dssc letter is similar to dat. It usually carries "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" ...and may nt necessarily b adrssed to a particular person.
Rememba it shld b in a letter headed paper.
Hope dis helps
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2017
raphafire:
Pls guys I've been trying to apply but I can't go past the first stage,if I press save and continue it won't move

Wat ar u applyin wt? ...ur fone? Wrong. Get a PC, ur Lapi. Use mozilla or chrome. Make sure ur docs ar less dan 150kb & ur pix les dan 15kb.

Hopes dis helps
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 28, 2017
Pinkieblue:

I beliv most forces dont accept attestations signed @ LG liason offices. Dis is military wt little vacancy. Anytin can hinder som1's chances.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2017
dikcom:

Wat ar u applyin wt? ...ur fone? Wrong. Get a PC, ur Lapi. Use mozilla or chrome. Make sure ur docs ar less dan 150kb & ur pix les dan 15kb.

Hopes dis helps

Bros I applied with my fone. Not sure fone is the problem didn't encounter any problem while registering...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 28, 2017
arcayoayodele:

Bros I applied with my fone. Not sure fone is the problem didn't encounter any problem while registering...

Bros u ar right but dont get me wrong. U mit hv used beta fone wt mozila, chrome or UC installd. It may nt work well wt lower models of fone. The best advic is to try it out in a cafe, or pc lapi wt good network connction.

I beliv if is gen prob, many wil b complanin about it.
Hpy sunday
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2017
I've replied you sir!

Good day. Pls I need the past questions for naf. This is my. EMail. uchechukwuobiakor@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2017
dikcom:

I beliv most forces dont accept attestations signed @ LG liason offices. Dis is military wt little vacancy. Anytin can hinder som1's chances.

What's the meaning and essence of the liason office ??
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Am worried....... Na 2:2 i get... don't knw if i should still go on and apply?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2017
dikcom:

Hopes dis helps
Thanks so much, I've done it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by BabajideAdedeji: 9:41pm On May 28, 2017
dikcom:

I hope u hav ur sec sch testimonial. Who is d testimonial addressed to? D dssc letter is similar to dat. It usually carries "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" ...and may nt necessarily b adrssed to a particular person.
Rememba it shld b in a letter headed paper.
Hope dis helps
Thank you....atleast I have an idea now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
raphafire:

Are you using a phone or Pc?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by teddy77(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
dikcom:

GBAM!!!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 6:10am On May 29, 2017
dikcom:

Bros u ar right but dont get me wrong. U mit hv used beta fone wt mozila, chrome or UC installd. It may nt work well wt lower models of fone. The best advic is to try it out in a cafe, or pc lapi wt good network connction.

I beliv if is gen prob, many wil b complanin about it.
Hpy sunday

OK sir....
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 8:02am On May 29, 2017
Am worried....... Na 2:2 i get... don't knw if i should still go on and apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.