Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187485 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 8:03am On May 29, 2017
Na everybody wey dey apply here get 2:1 result?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
teddy77:

Are you using a phone or Pc?
I've done it with my phone
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:02am On May 29, 2017
MekoCSL6:
Am worried....... Na 2:2 i get... don't knw if i should still go on and apply?

Personally, i dont see anytin wrong in applyin. Since d requirment is 2:1, pls b prudent. Make sure dat d cost u wil incur shld b sometin u can easily forget, in case it dosnt favour u.
By cost i mean both applyin itself, transportin to zonal location, forfeitin current job if any, signin docs & stuffs lik dat.

I'm nt God, consider dese tins & take decision.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2017
dikcom:

Personally, i dont see anytin wrong in applyin. Since d requirment is 2:1, pls b prudent. Make sure dat d cost u wil incur shld b sometin u can easily forget, in case it dosnt favour u.
By cost i mean both applyin itself, transportin to zonal location, forfeitin current job if any, signin docs & stuffs lik dat.

I'm nt God, consider dese tins & take decision.

Fact!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 11:38am On May 29, 2017
Alright tanks..
teddy77:

Am sure his secretary will do that, but the letter should carry his name and signature of your LG chairman.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 11:47am On May 29, 2017
please who knows when we will be informed of the dates for each zonal center for the examination/screening?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2017
mydas01:
please who knows when we will be informed of the dates for each zonal center for the examination/screening?

Bros, honestly ds ur question tire us ooo.
Y nt go to NAF site & read d guidlines line by line

http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

Anyway, d screenin is btw 1-8 july unless Naf changes dis date, which dey will promptly communicate
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2017
Good evening all,
I went through the guidelines again and I feel the letter of good conduct/special attestation form doesn't have anything to do with us.
It's for serving military personnels I.e airmen/airwomen that want to convert to officers hence the clause that says "it must be signed by their current unit commander"

I wish us all a nice week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
So we're just meant to download the first three forms. The fourth one no cover us.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 2:28am On May 30, 2017
Pinkieblue:

I wonder why people always travel to get this done.... When u can sign everything wherever u reside
It just happens. When you must have looked around and found no one in your state of residence, that means u r just helpless over there and time is heavily running against you...that'§ just the last option one can go with bcoz in your state of origin, there'§ no how you won't get people to run the sh!t 4 u.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2017
supertonex:
Good evening all,
I went through the guidelines again and I feel the letter of good conduct/special attestation form doesn't have anything to do with us.
It's for serving military personnels I.e airmen/airwomen that want to convert to officers hence the clause that says "it must be signed by their current unit commander"

All Applicants (including serving personnels) must get that letter of attestation of good character written for them by those guarantors that are to sign/stamp your LGA Attestation form. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2017
BabajideAdedeji:
QUESTION!: That letter of good conduct...Who exactly is it to be directed to in the NAF?. Any idea pls
Address it "To Whom It May Concern" or the "Enlistment Officer"....Infact whosoever writing the letter for you has a pre-knowledge of what to do except he/she is a civilian.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2017
thexzy:
All Applicants (including serving personnels) must get that letter of attestation of good character written for them by those guarantors that are to sign/stamp your LGA Attestation form. Thanks

So in what unit will you claim to be? Or do you think the "to be completed by unit commander" is a mistake?
It's not for all applicants sir. Take your time and read it well, if need be read between the lines.
I'm still open to correction but I'll suggest you read it carefully again
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Since you said is not for all applicants pls don't do it. The rest of us we will do it because is meant for all applicant. Thanks. We have heard you.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2017
supertonex:
Good evening all,

You have a a valid point. Makes a whole lot of sense to me. Buh Iv been following this thread and also followed the 2016 own, and all I can deduce is that these guys are strict. So jez to be on the safes, sign everything so that they'd have nothing on you. God help us all
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
supertonex:
Good evening all,

Letter of good conduct and special attestation form are two different things sir/ma
Letter of good conduct is for everybody while the special attestation form is strictly for serving personnels as you've stated. Even they (the serving personels) would come with letter of good conduct from their unit commander sir
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by thexzy(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2017
supertonex:

So in what unit will you claim to be? Or do you think the "to be completed by unit commander" is a mistake?
It's not for all applicants sir. Take your time and read it well, if need be read between the lines.
I'm still open to correction but I'll suggest you read it carefully again
Take it or leave it, All Applicants (Including Serving Junior military personnels that are @ the verge of upgrading to Officer'§ Cadre) must present letter of attestation of Good Character.its just that that of the serving personnels is called a special attestation form which will be filled by their unit heads. Its wise u get it done once than to meet your Guarantor twice. Am reporting from 115 SOG, PH
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 8:14pm On May 30, 2017
NurseEze1:
Somebody with good knowledge of how the exercise is done should update us...
how old should the age declaration be,somebody said it should be 5yrs ago
which age declaration is acceptable.. court affidavit, NPC or Hospital?
declaration of age done not less than 5 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
otobosolomon2:
Since you said is not for all applicants pls don't do it. The rest of us we will do it because is meant for all applicant. Thanks. We have heard you.

Thanks for hearing.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by mydas01: 10:49pm On May 30, 2017
I dont see anything wrong in my question...I asked simply because 1-8 is not a specific date.How would each zone know the alloted date given to them,also time for the examination.If u paid attention,that of the navy last year was specified in terms of date n exam centre. if my question tire you,simply ignore it,or ban me from nairaland yourself! sad
dikcom:

Bros, honestly ds ur question tire us ooo.
Y nt go to NAF site & read d guidlines line by line

http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/dssc/guidelines

Anyway, d screenin is btw 1-8 july unless Naf changes dis date, which dey will promptly communicate
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 6:57am On May 31, 2017
mydas01:
I dont see anything wrong in my question...I asked simply because 1-8 is not a specific date.How would each zone know the alloted date given to them,also time for the examination.If u paid attention,that of the navy last year was specified in terms of date n exam centre. if my question tire you,simply ignore it,or ban me from nairaland yourself! sad

Hey bro, i'm sorry if i was harsh wt my response, but i actually felt u asked wat evri 1 shld knw.

U still dont get it by makin reference t navy. Dis is airforce. Goin by last yr exercise, zonal screenin wil go on simultaneosly btw 1-8 july, at all d six zonal centres. NAF normally paste a schedule or time table for day(s) & time assigned to each state for d screenin.

U can choose t go on any day, but u can only b attended to on d date assigned t ur state.
Rememba all expenses is on ur pocket.

Ask more questions, u may nt knw dat dia ar many NAF officers hia. U will b attended to. GMornin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by supertonex(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2017
Good morning, I've just been told that I'll need the letter.
Thanks to those that gave constructive criticism to my thought.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by wahleyz(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2017
Good morning, I have a question o.. For those of us that stay far away from our state of origin.. Is it compulsory to signed the acknowledgement forms and the attestation forms now.. Will they demand it at the zonal screening or after our names have been shortlisted.. No money to waste oooo
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 10:28am On May 31, 2017
Pinkieblue:

A lot of people are like you just that we are all shocked..... Me no even know where to start from cos nothing even dey related
this got me laughing. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 10:33am On May 31, 2017
supertonex:
My course of study is not listed but I'm still going to try. Who's like me?
I heard some people who 2-2 and third class and still applied. Nigerians have a very strong sense of faith; they believe if it's their time or turn to get it, no "criteria/requirements" can stop them. God over everything...

I trust my people...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 10:36am On May 31, 2017
supertonex:

These ones must find space for me in my course of study. It's NAF or no military again, not after i missed out on navy.
Lets all still try it.

We're special too just as the recruitment is special
grin grin grin

I just check threads like this out just to laugh.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
raphafire:
Under which Dept can someone that studied Geography apply?
under department of geography. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Caseless: 10:42am On May 31, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Morning All, please who is eligible to fill/sign the Attestation Form and Acknowledgement Form for an applicant?

Thanks.
Maldives!
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
What do they mean by "age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise is not acceptable"?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Ucheizzy(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
Good morning my good people, pls who has gotten his or her Nigerian Society of Engineers certificate? Ps help me with detailed information on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:22am On May 31, 2017
buske:

. You sound as if having a first class is an automatic immunity to not having an NYSC discharge certificate.

If not for the 'special' in the recruitment advert which I guess is because of the at least 2.1 criteria. The lowest requirement is normally 2.2

..and to your question... Yes.. You can apply.. So long as you can provide your NYSC discharge certificate when it's required of you
Please, can you help with the question below?
AlwaysUltraPad:
What do they mean by "age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise is not acceptable"?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:

because age certificate is required, and because dia is a particular age limit for d enlistment, NAF tinks dat some "sharp criminals" (lol) will quickly rush t get age certificate immediatly & may even lie about dia age.

So dey dont want an age certifiate that is "hustled" becos of dis enlistment exercise.

Dey want d real one u hav earlier, like 5yrs back, before dis enlistment.

Wat dis means is dat, if d date ur age cert was issued to u is bearing any date frm 2012 to 2017, my dear u wil b disqualified.

But c'mon, u can still b smart about dis, but OYO is ur case. Dont say dat i say ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (76) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.