Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan (4806 Views)

Poll: Will Birmingham defeat United?

Yes: 20% (5 votes)
No - They'll lose: 60% (15 votes)
No - they'll get a draw: 20% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Man Utd (1 - 1) - Live / Hull City Vs Chelsea On Saturday 9th Jan; 1.45pm Nig Time(Postponed) / Arsenal Vs Everton [2 - 2] On Saturday 9th Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by duduspace(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
The masters of "until we score" are at it again, may it wrk to there detriment today.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by HNIC(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
6 minutes!!!!
tkb417:

Pardon?
What about the red he got against arsenal in a ucl game?

Let me rephrase
An EPL ref
Bennett,Styles , Wiley and co
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Dclique(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
6mins. Haba!
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
I tot the added time against everton was 6:30
U don't have sense, do u?
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by HNIC(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

I tot the added time against everton was 6:30
U don't have sense, do u?
Officially, it was 5
and a lotta players went down injured and had to be treated
Hmmmmn
Nothing unusual here
I think the ref had prepared for 6 minutes extra no matter what
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
B'ham deserve the point
Solid performance
Average performance from UTD

the high point of the game was when Diouf entered instead of Owen
Did anybody see anythn from him?
Shitty sub
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by MrCrackles(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
HNIC:

I think the ref had prepared for 6 minutes extra no matter what
grin
I am sure Alex will moan that there ought to have been time added for the bits he missed when the scumtwat ran off to the toilet to shi.t the Brummie curry he ate before the game. . .
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by kaypumpin2(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Tokunbo wa si ori YIM re
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Manure, how market??

Is SAF sending a message to Micheal Owen??
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2010
Manchester United wins this one. cheesy cheesy
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Borat1: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
hehehe!  grin

poor ninnies
Chasing us like a pack of bloodthirsty foxes!!

just when they think they're within touching distance,
they fall farther off  tongue
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
MrCrackles:

grin
I am sure Alex will moan that there ought to have been time added for the bits he missed when the scumtwat ran off to the toilet to shi.t the Brummie curry he ate before the game. . .
HAHahahahahahaaaha

I don die!!!
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2010
HNIC
So did u score during the extra time added?
Yes or no?

And as for fletcher and red cards; I tot he got a red card after the game against arsenal. And oh yeah it was an epl game
Do u just like talk or what?
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

Good goalkeeping

I don't know how we wanna score when Rooney is deep in d middle
Owen should be on this field

I hope you now see what we miss in Berbatov in the games we dominate. . . . .

No single Man Utd player has the intelligence of Dimitar.
Rooney, Valencia, Scholes and Park are all Igbo players. They are as thick as iroko tree.
Babu common sense when you need their head to be cool and play an intelligent pass.

At a point, i wanted us to lose the match. . . . . .This is the shittiest performance i have seen from Man Utd and Rooney and co. need to take a hard look at themselves. United reserves woulda beaten Birmingham today.
Woe betides any plonker that says Berbatov is not a special player.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
@ sauron
I tot Berbatov played against Leeds.
Didn't see any intelligent shit or rather the intelligence didn't result in a goal
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by nateevs(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
What a weekend. .
Utd and Arsenal drop 2 pts . . and Chelsea haven't even kicked a ball.
Time to go 4 pts ahead. .

So much for all the actors preaching doom for Chelsea during the ACN
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by bandely(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
~Sauron~:

I hope you now see what we miss in Berbatov in the games we dominate. . . . .

No single Man Utd player has the intelligence of Dimitar.
Rooney, Valencia, Scholes and Park are all Igbo players. They are as thick as iroko tree.
Babu common sense when you need their head to be cool and play an intelligent pass.

At a point, i wanted us to lose the match. . . . . .This is the shittiest performance i have seen from Man Utd and Rooney and co. need to take a hard look at themselves. United reserves woulda beaten Birmingham today.
Woe betides any plonker that says Berbatov is not a special player.
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

@ sauron
I tot Berbatov played against Leeds.
Didn't see any intelligent poo or rather the intelligence didn't result in a goal

The intelligent pass he played to Wazza. . . . .Rooney was one on one with Leeds goalkeeper and he missed it.
There was another audacious pass to Welbeck and Welbeck couldn't score one on one with Leeds goalie. . . .
Are we going to blame Berbatov because Rooney and Welbeck don't have the goal sense of Pienaar. . . .Check out Pienaar's goal against Arsenal.

With Berbatov in the team, he would create good chances for his team-mates.
All i saw today was a pack of bullies just aiming predictable shots on target. It's a disgrace a player of Rooney's calibre cannot think outta the box.
He has deteriorated.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
If u like go 10pts clear
UTD are not worthy to be champions
Don't care who wins
Will prefer arsenal tho
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by edoyad(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2010
grin grin , sauron you want to start trouble ba ? So Valencia is akin to a thick Ibo footballer in the mold of NSofor ? grin
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Valencia has a one track mind.
Collect the pass, run to the bye line and drive a shot into the box.
He only looks up 1 out of 10 times to even see where his team mates are.

Rooney is the most predictable striker in Europe.
He gets into good positions to receive passes but his one on one with goalie is at best 4%.
Besides, he doesn't take responsibility and he doesn't see himself as the danger-man.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by HNIC(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

HNIC
So did u score during the extra time added?
Yes or no?
Yep, we scored,
and it was in the 92nd minute
I hardly see any game nowadays where at least 3 minutes isnt added on
and meanwhile,wasnt Dennilson down and treated for almost 3 minutes??
tkb417:

And as for fletcher and red cards; I tot he got a red card after the game against arsenal. And oh yeah it was an epl game
Do u just like talk or what?
Pele, I know how it feels
You have Kitkat to thank or else, the gnashing of teeth would have been more
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by fade1: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2010
Its sad we couldn't get 3 points Tonite, i wonder how we'll survive Ac Milan, if Birmingham could hold us, it even got an own goal to give us a point. Where have the glory days gone to?   I REMAIN A RED DEVIL 4 LIFE THO. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
fade1:

Its sad we couldn't get 3 points Tonite, i wonder how we'll survive Ac Milan, if Birmingham could hold us, it even got an own goal to give us a point. Where have the glory days gone to?   I REMAIN A RED DEVIL 4 LIFE THO. grin cheesy wink smiley

The players should be taken to Trafford centre and flogged [i]n[/i]aked in public.

Birmingham were there for the taking but we have ourselves to blame.
Had United scored 4 goals before Birmingham's goal in the 40th minute, Alex McLeish wouldn't have complained.
But when you have a Rooney who has refused to see himself as the goal-getter, then you begin to question his mentality.

Chance after chance and Rooney makes a useless pass when he should be shooting on target.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sauron
So Rooney has deteriorated?
So u don't think the gaffer should do somethn about it

Lemme tell u somethn; we now have a set of strikeforce that are mumus
Rooney accordin to u has deteriorated, predictable, and cannot think. That makes him useless in me opinion.
Berbatov was bought for 30milla to be sprayin intelligent passes and not score. That makes him a useless striker in me opinion
Owen- I don't even know if he's useless or handicapped. SAF prefered a 17 year old rookie to him.
Diouf is a rookie!!!
Welbeck is a donkey!!!
Macheda is going on loan

So what is SAF for puttin us in this situation? A goat!

Sauron, we need a goal poacher!!!
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by edoyad(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
And TKB what is the guaranty the man bought will be a goal killer. Chelsea thought so when they bought Shev for 50 big uns and what did they get ? Unless you work for the Abu dhabi investment company, a coach has to put finances into consideration before making such moves.
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Sauron1: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
tkb417:

Sauron
So Rooney has deteriorated?
So u don't think the gaffer should do somethn about it

Rooney should be doing better now that Ronaldo is gone.
His finishing is nothing to write home about. That he has scored 14 league goals is a testament to his team mates, not his brilliance.
How can a player of his calibre not score from easy one on ones that a South African(Pienaar) scores for fun?

Lemme tell u somethn; we now have a set of strikeforce that are mumus
Rooney accordin to u has deteriorated, predictable, and cannot think. That makes him useless in me opinion.

Rooney is useless.
We lost to Leeds because of Rooney. I don't buy the hypocrisy in the English media blaming KitKat or Berbatov for the Leeds defeat.
Rooney was the alpha n omega of that loss. I have seen the game like 5 times and Rooney's appalling chance conversion was the reason we lost.

Berbatov was bought for 30milla to be sprayin intelligent passes and not score. That makes him a useless striker in me opinion

Berbatov doesn't have to score goals to make us win as a team.
He contributes what i call the intangibles. The KEY passes that often unlock the defence is one thing Berbatov will create at least TWICE in a match.
It's now left to his team-mates to patch on his intelligence wavelength and make it count.

Owen- I don't even know if he's useless or handicapped. SAF prefered a 17 year old rookie to him.

Owen doesn't get enough run of games to build confidence.

Diouf is a rookie!!!

We didn't really get to see what he brings.
He had barely played for 80 secs before Fletcher copped a daft red card.

Welbeck is a donkey!!!

Overrated piece of turd.
Macheda, Joshua King and Nick Ajose are all better than Welbeck.

Macheda is going on loan

SAF wouldn't let that happen.
Macheda is injured.

So what is SAF for puttin us in this situation? A goat!

We actually have the players that can win us the 4th EPL in a row.
It is their mentality and their defined roles that we need to sort.

Sauron, we need a goal poacher!!!

Back to square one.
We had this argument when Fergie was flirting with Berbatov and i told you Berbatov isn't really the man we needed.
All United needed then was the most selfish striker Europe had to offer in Hunterlaar, Fabiano or even the 60 yr old Paolo Rossi. grin
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by tkb417(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
Edoyad
I don't understand ur post! Barca sold etto and bought another poacher but do u know who we bought after losin tevez and ronaldo?
Owen and diouf and the man is expecting miracles!

We can't do jack with those donkeys
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2010
I had a dream.

That manchester would definitely win this one.

Sorry folks cheesy
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by FBS: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
A lucky draw eh? cheesy
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why do you people like testing sauron (save 2 twiddles)? the dude is like becomerich; with his responses + He would always justify his devil-ity. I usually give up reading his responses quarter ways
Re: Birmingham Vs Manchester Utd [1 -1] On Saturday 9th Jan by nateevs(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
Implosion. .
You won't believe the gist going on in here. . .

We are made to believe Utd can't be much different without Ronnie and Tevez.
Having Tevez in the Utd team now would be like having a new £30m signing.

Chac was telling me last season how he's scored only a handful of goals for Utd. . What's your verdict now. ?
Tevez is a better striker to have than Owen and that's a no brainer.

Utd ain't sh.it without Ronnie and Tvez.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Completes Nine Year Unbeaten In Home Matches, What A Record! / UCL: Benfica Vs Barcelona (0 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012 / Adebayor accused of theft of arsenal players' boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.