Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Can't Die In Silence - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can't Die In Silence (1284 Views)

BREAKING: Nation Wide Strike For Npower Volunteers Over The Silence/Delay Of Oct / Npower Unpaid Stipends: States’ Focal Persons Suffering In Silence!!! / Unpaid N-power Stipends: States` Focal Persons Suffer In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Die In Silence by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2017
I have been an ardent reader on this platform for a long time now.
I have read how God, through this platform uplifted some members.
I hope and believe that it's my own turn to share a testimony.
I resigned from my banking job as a result of my crave to be my own boss.
The business i started later was booming. Not, until last year october when i travelled to lagos for a church program and there met a US citizen cum Nigerian who develop likeness for me because of my easy-going nature and we also lodged in the same hotel.
He asked me to come over to the States the land of possibilities. Which i foolishly hearkened.

Before i could know it , i have spent all that i have, yet, unsuccessful.

Now, no US, no Capital to continue my business.

Since january this happened, i have being looking for a job but to no avail hence, this channel.

My wife just gave birth and my house rent is waggling before me.

Please, kindly assist a brother:

Qualif: MBF, PGD, HND, ND, etc all in banking and finance.

Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, inter-personal skills, etc.

Special trait: Writing short stories, poems etc.

Current location: Kano (NB. willing to relocate.)

Marital status: Married with two kids.

Kindly contact me on :

Email: godwinderichman@gmail.com
Phone: 07064748348 or 07066031078

Thank you very much.
Re: I Can't Die In Silence by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2017
Since you believe god Is the reason why some people got their breakthrough on NL, and NOT the sheer power of NL, why don't you go to church and pray to your god for help?

ARRANT NONSENSE from religious people who claim any good act on god, instead of the facts (aka NL)

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Die In Silence by AssLeeKar: 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
Every tin god god god! Oga op its better u take ur mata comot 4 here!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Die In Silence by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2017
Bros chill. Some of us are in the same situation. though not up to 32, but we don't pull our hairs to show how pissed we are. If you are that defeated why not look for construction sites around you and ask to join.

If you eventually get any help you should learn to save and have multiple streams of income or build one so high that if it ever tries to crash, it would hang on the skyscrapers around it. You are not alone.

That anger from the frustration you face can be useful too. Channel it to positive and creative things. If you have some cash you can meet some honest guys here to teach you CPA marketing. If broke, look for blocks to carry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Die In Silence by playcharles(m): 5:05pm On May 04, 2017
As in ... we just pack religion put for head ... I believe there is right and wrong, but religion inside business ...blah blah blah ...nahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: I Can't Die In Silence by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
Ohagoda84:
The business i started later was booming. Not, until last year october when i travelled to lagos for a church program and there met a US citizen cum Nigerian who develop likeness for me because of my easy-going nature and we also lodged in the same hotel.
He asked me to come over to the States the land of possibilities. Which i foolishly hearkened.

Your openness is commendable.

You could also need some advice here.

What have you learned from the steps you took in the past?

Yes, you need extra income but that starts with picking up the pieces first.

Without that, you risk repeating the same cycle of blunders.

From your story, you seem to have a problem with FOCUS. You need to stop seeing the grass as always being greener on the other side.

You have a formidable set of skills. Have you sought out possible clients?

That could be more honourable than "asking" for help like this.

Cheers
Re: I Can't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:54am On May 10, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Bros chill. Some of us are in the same situation. though not up to 32, but we don't pull our hairs to show how pissed we are. If you are that defeated why not look for construction sites around you and ask to join.

If you eventually get any help you should learn to save and have multiple streams of income or build one so high that if it ever tries to crash, it would hang on the skyscrapers around it. You are not alone.

That anger from the frustration you face can be useful too. Channel it to positive and creative things. If you have some cash you can meet some honest guys here to teach you CPA marketing. If broke, look for blocks to carry.
Please, tell me more about the CPA marketing.
Thanks
Re: I Can't Die In Silence by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
Ohagoda84:

Please, tell me more about the CPA marketing.
Thanks
I'm still learning, bro. It's a kind of marketing where you place ads on targeted sites and when anyone responds to it you get paid.

First you'd register with some companies as an affiliate. If they accept you, they'd provide you with offers to help them promote. You can promote there offers on Facebook, twitter, or so but you'd not really make much from such marketing.

So you buy add spaces from some sites like buysellads and you look for sites that fit in with your promo description and tell them you want to place adds. Once they accept, your ads runs on autopilot and generate easy money for you. I'm yet to fully begin because of some money reasons.

This link here, http://www.500kpermonthsecret.com, is of the Nairalander who first taught it for free two years ago but charges now. Visit the link to read more on the thing. His name on Nairaland is Ecoboss. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Die In Silence by aktherealman: 12:27pm On May 10, 2017
The British Council is the world’s leading cultural relations organization and creates opportunities for people in the UK and worldwide to understand each other, to work together and learn from one another. We see this as crucial to building secure, more prosperous and sustainable futures for us all.
We build trust and understanding between different countries and cultures and develop strong international links that are of benefit to people in Britain and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Financial Controller – West Africa
Pay Band: PB7 – F
Reports to: Regional Financial Controller
Duration of Job: Indefinite

Role Purpose

Are you ready to apply

This role supports the Regional Financial Controller with the end to end accounting process across the operation; including month and year end close, and ensures consistent, accurate and robust financial accounting processes in line with accounting practices and corporate policies.
Re: I Can't Die In Silence by Freethought(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2017
Ohagoda84:
I have been an ardent reader on this platform for a long time now.
I have read how God, through this platform uplifted some members.
I hope and believe that it's my own turn to share a testimony.

Since january this happened, i have being looking for a job but to no avail hence, this channel.

Please, kindly assist a brother:

Qualif: MBF, PGD, HND, ND, etc all in banking and finance.

Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, inter-personal skills, etc.

Special trait: Writing short stories, poems etc.

Current location: Kano (NB. willing to relocate.)

Marital status: Married with two kids.

Kindly contact me on :

Email: godwinderichman@gmail.com
Phone: 07064748348 or 07066031078

Thank you very much.

Take a bold step and move out of your comfort zone, your location is what's hindering you from getting a job, I dnt think dere are better jobs in kano for ppl with your experience.

My opinion dou!!
Re: I Can't Die In Silence by CellTabRepairs: 5:03pm On May 10, 2017
Please don't. We love you.
Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Click signature now, view and get it

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Is Recruiting Young Professionals / Who Knows This Company / Customer Support Wanted - Ekoshopping Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.