Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine (32732 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omobabaonibaba(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Some foools do it out of real tribalism, some outta love for likes and some just as a coping mechanism for the grief that our one Nigeria has become.

Depends on which side of the lens you're viewing from.

keep your mouth shut. the most tribalism agents Here are Igbo. they are born with hatred

your above non necessity statement still doesn't change the fact that, you people are disgracing us

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

keep your mouth shut. the most tribalism agents Here are Igbo. they are born with hatred

your above non necessity statement still doesn't change the fact that, you people are disgracing us

Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Crownwahley(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2017
Thomas Uchenna Onyema

Na dem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by drnoel: 5:47pm On May 04, 2017
goshen26:
I won't say anyrhing, cos if I talk now one drnoel, who is seeking for internet favorism will request for my neck again...

One thing is sure; one day the chaff will be separated from the harvested produce cool

Bros na wah for u sha. So cos of this ur epistle u were seeking to touch the tail of the sleeping lion. When the kpekesis of the situation is only a persona nongrada of an event where such a point in time may never arise.
I forgive ur slanderous attempt to draw me out into a fight that I would rather not do.
Just remember this my son, "those who live in glass houses donot throw stones". I leave u with those words.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Trexnemesis(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Suya.... North
#####
Education... West
#####
Drug....

.... yEast

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Neddstark: 5:51pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Guy I don't know who you are but I will like you to know you made me laugh my a5s out so much today. You're really hilarious

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Neddstark:

Guy I don't know who you are but I will like you to know you made me laugh my a5s out so much today. You're really hilarious

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by SkyFi: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Very good MasterChen grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Ehinmola(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.
. You are right. The day a mad man knows is mad is the day is well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by AlphaStyles(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2017
again dem swear for us with drugs

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by slurryeye2: 6:22pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

This post is freaking hilarious. The meme with the comment is off the chain. Knowing how serious Draymond Green could be when passing a point across, and how good Kevin Durant is in executing a plan makes this post extraordinary funny for me personally grin
Hands down, this wins the post of the day

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Have you eaten today?

man purpose on earth is not just about food, hope the truth didn't hurt u? even if it do, live with it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

man purpose on earth is not just about food, hope the truth didn't hurt u? even if it do, live with it

I knew it was hunger that altered your thought process that's why I forgave you even before you asked.

Good luck man.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by anyimpro(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2017
The implication tp all this statements.. is that they are the reason why Nigeria is the way It is. YOU guys need to check urselfs. Weda good or bad,THERE IS NO NIGERIA WITHOUT IGBOS
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by anyimpro(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2017
The implication to all this statements.. is that they are the reason why Nigeria is the way It is. YOU guys need to check urselfs. Weda good or bad,THERE IS NO NIGERIA WITHOUT IGBOS
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I knew it was hunger that altered your thought process that's why I forgave you even before you asked.

Good luck man.

imagine this baseless comment from u? am sure you're still in secondary sch. what class are u?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by DanseMacabre(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2017
slurryeye2:

This post is freaking hilarious. The meme with the comment is off the chain. Knowing how serious Draymond Green could be when passing a point across, and how good Kevin Durant is in executing a plan makes this post extraordinary funny for me personally grin
Hands down, this wins the post of the day

You get. It doesn't take a ton of humour to appreciate the post, but a basketball fan'd totally relate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by totit: 6:46pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin

LMAO.

While we are still condemning on, here another Igbos,another son of potopoto republic doing what they know how to do best...

Mtecheew

https://www.nairaland.com/3777935/nigerian-drug-smuggler-onyebuchi-shot#up

Na wa for the people oo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
omobabaonibaba:
people wey FG they cover their shame, dem still they clamour for nonsense Biafra

those countries would have banned Nigerians, if not that they must have been told/known that is made up of three tribes

Igbo read my lips, collect your Biafra today and see most countries ban the hell out of u like FIFA
banning players

Igbo land is a disgrace to Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole

frustrated region
Easy easy

Do
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by iamjavadem(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by baby124: 7:24pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahahaha. EFCC needs to give you assistant job to that twitter handle. So funny.

At least this slowpoke did not traffic drugs to a country where the sentence is death.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

Let's even assume you are right, are you trying to tell the whole world that Igbo names have become so synonymous with drug trafficking and global crime that other tribes now have to do a name change to ensure "easy passage of drugs" like you put it?

I am so ashamed of being Igbo right now. sad Pls where or how can I change tribe?

I am more ashamed of being igbo whenever I read news and its always Igbos carrying drugs. The Nigerian govt should just pass a law that any Nigerian found anywhere in the world with drugs should be killed, maybe that would stop some idiots from disgracing us. I felt really ashamed watching that video whr a cops was talking about Igbos being the curse of Nigeria cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by slurryeye2: 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You get. It doesn't take a ton of humour to appreciate the post, but a basketball fan'd totally relate.

Honestly, as a GSW fan, the meme cracked me up real good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by iconomics(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2017
The only mineral resource our BLOODAS from the YEAST are good at exporting is illicit drugs.... They are cursed with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Smooyis(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
I want to ask a question. Why do we rejoice when certain persons from a particular tribe is caught in a criminal act. Are we so ignorant of the fact that foreigners do not know who is igbo, yoruba or hausa. All they know is that we are all Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by abbex: 9:21pm On May 04, 2017
Onye Igbo... Maka gini , why ? Biko nu, reduce the rate of drug trafficking stop spoiling our name (Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by GameGod(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:

AbakalikiPress:
I tried keeping up with the number of of Igbo people caught trafficking hard drugs around the globe between April and this month alone, but I lost count before April ending and completely gave up.

Whenever we Igbos summon the courage to start taking the bull by the horn and stop blaming everyone but ourselves to be the very cause of our problems will be the day other Nigerians start taking us serious as a people.
i wish u guys are in politics section grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by zanogo(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Have you eaten today?
very lame response!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by firstone(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2017
Proudly Igbo
Igbo is the best

Igbo Amaka

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:18am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

I swear you don kolo finish. hahah got me laughing..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:24am On May 05, 2017
davodyguy:

I'll rule you out of Order.

He traveled with a Nigerian Passport pls

But he is an IGBO and Biafra..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Kwarupshun(m): 1:03am On May 05, 2017
When a Malaysian police officer called igbos "the curse of Africa", was he not saying the truth?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.