Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine (32735 Views)

U.S. Coast Guard Chases Submarine Carrying ₦84Billion Worth Of Cocaine(Pic/Vids) / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Biospnx(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2017
I jez came to confirm his state, because i already know their origin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by hundredhunndred: 2:12am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Lol. Ahahahahahahah

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 2:27am On May 05, 2017
hundredhunndred:

Lol. Ahahahahahahah

Hundredhunndred ma niggie

Salüt. cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by hundredhunndred: 2:29am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

Hundredhunndred ma niggie

Salüt. cool

Boss, you are really bad. Cant stop laughing, your post and memes always make me wanna die of laughter. All these fan yogo boys will wish they can just kidnap you. Lol cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 2:36am On May 05, 2017
hundredhunndred:

Boss, you are really bad. Cant stop laughing, your post and memes always make me wanna die of laughter. All these fan yogo boys will wish they can just kidnap you. Lol cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha...... They can't match our wit bro. It's not about shouting afonja and brown roof upandan lol. We do this for e-recreation. It's small thing.

The mods are their saving grace hence we have to use humour so they don't delete the comments

That's versatility. They don't have that and you can't give what you don't have

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by hundredhunndred: 2:42am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

Hahahaha...... They can't match our wit bro. It's not about shouting afonja and brown roof upandan lol. We do this for e-recreation. It's small thing.

The mods are their saving grace hence we have to use humour so they don't delete the comments

That's versatility.

Honestly, they are no match. They are quick to resort to preaching or cry to the mods, the politics section is now boring cos of all these small ipob touts that shout afonja over and over. I just come to read, give likes to my Yoruba people and watch them smash their flat head. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by amanikondo: 6:11am On May 05, 2017
Igbos

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by aribisala0(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2017
Fulani herdsmen shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by wristbangle: 7:06am On May 05, 2017
MasterChen:

Potopoto boy! I never knew Uchenna Onyema was from Iragbiji in Osun state cheesy grin

If we tell y'all 90% of you acquired wealth illicitly, una go talk say we dey jealous

Yeah.. this is the so-called 20 pounds Awolowo gave you hardworking and enterprising people to use in starting your businesses

More like 50 capsules

Tomorrow, una go come here come form business-minded. Business-minded my black yansh

If I see any of y'all using these words ehn.....

Yeeh! This boy yaf kee me oo! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 8:29am On May 05, 2017
Lol...funny thread
Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 8:48am On May 05, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
osu ibo, I guess Otokoto and Clifford Orji are both from Maiduguri.

On the contrary, you ibos are the one that cannot exist without other tribes in Nigeria. Your existence is owed to the graciousness of other tribes. You wanderers constitute the highest number of economic refugee within the country. Deporting you all back to your gulley eroded and landlocked five south east state will spell doom to your endangered tribe, and very soon, you all will certainly be deported to the redmud land you come from

If i catch you with this your moniker! angry

You mean FFK left a borehole for Ojukwu?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by Ijaya123: 9:38am On May 05, 2017
davodyguy:

I'll rule you out of Order.

He traveled with a Nigerian Passport pls

Yes. With an Igbo name written inside the passport.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by xtremeTall(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....cant stop laughing........ grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by MasterChen: 6:51am On May 14, 2017
Lol...funny how likes are still pouring in for that post 10 days after.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.