Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70284 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 7:18am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

I asked a question which he has refused to answer, will having light constantly make us a first world nation or will it change our status from "developing" country?

Yes! Madam it will.
Yes,madam it will.
Yes, madam it will.
Electricity is a very important tool in development. With constant electricity, it will help SME 's to produce more, develope and expand their businesses.Major setbacks many businesses have is cost of running diesel machines. For those businesses located where there is epileptic power supply, it's very difficult coping in such situations. The last time we had a major fuel hike in the country, you realise how many businesses was shut down. Do you realize how much revenue was lost? How many businesses crumbled?
You must know for a fact that constant electricity supply will play a major role in development. Now look at all the countries with constant electricity supply you mentioned , compare them to Nigeria and get back to me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Yes! Madam it will.
Yes,madam it will.
Yes, madam it will.
Electricity is a very important tool in development. With constant electricity, it will help SME 's to produce more, develope and expand their businesses.Major setbacks many businesses have is cost of running diesel machines. For those businesses located where there is epileptic power supply, it's very difficult coping in such situations. The last time we had a major fuel hike in the country, you realise how many businesses was shut down. Do you realize how much revenue was lost? How many businesses crumbled?
You must know for a fact that constant electricity supply will play a major role in development. Now look at all the countries with constant electricity supply you mentioned , compare them to Nigeria and get back to me.

Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and No. 1 rape center of the world, the highest rated of teen pregnancy in Africa also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods, some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia.

Zimbabwe with their light still have a worthless paper they call currency that now the mode being presently used to exchange goods and services is trade by barter, they still have a. 93 year old president that has rule since 1980.

Most Zimbabweans still consider South Africa as heaven and migrate in huge numbers, so what is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Ngokafor(f): 7:54am On May 05, 2017
fanficgirl:

So does India..

...India is much better than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 7:58am On May 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...India is much better than Nigeria.

At least I presume that they have more sense than some horrible utterances I have read here. India, that shitty smelling place is better than Nigeria? Well done sis.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by glossy6(f): 8:00am On May 05, 2017
LastMumu:

So their big cities having constant electricity is what makes them more developed than Nigeria?

Electricity /energy drives the industries which in turn drives economic development

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 8:01am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

So electricity is now the rationale for greatness, so if electricity becomes constant then Nigeria will be the greatest country in the world?
Yes , I believe so ...look around the world , lack of electricity has crippled Nigerian greatness , we are a great people but we have been denied the ability to thrive , the capital cost of generating power by small business owner is just too much , so we cannot employ the jobless ..if you open your eyes ..you will see the lack of development that the refusal or lack of awareness of the good that the electricity power can bring to nation
can you imagine there was no electricity in china , Dubai. usa . Europe ?...there will be no development

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Ngokafor(f): 8:03am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

At least I presume that they have more sense than some horrible utterances I have read here. India, that shitty smelling place is better than Nigeria? Well done sis.

...Excuse me,could you mind your business and ignore my mentions??..cos i have no time for back and forth with anyone this morning...Thank you in advance

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 8:22am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

[s]Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of [/s]economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and [s]No. 1 rape center of the world also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods[/s], some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), [s]the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia. [/s]

Zimbabwe with their light still have a worthless paper they call currency that now the mode being presently used to exchange goods and services is trade by barter, they still have a. 93 year old president that has rule since 1980.

Most Zimbabweans still consider South Africa as heaven and migrate in huge numbers, so what is your point?

Please I will be brief. Sincerely, if you go through this thread and you're not fully educated on this argument I can't help you.

South Africa economy is better than Nigeria. When it comes to Tourism, SA is best picked over Nigeria.
South Africa citizens are generally lazy. Some scholars overtime has blamed such laziness on the after effects of apartheid.
HIV is to South Africa what VVF /malaria /Polio
/meningitis /HIV /CHOLERA /Tuberculosis is to Nigeria.
Racism is everywhere. It's even worst here in Nigeria. Many of you here bleach your skins to look brighter than your future. Why not remain black if you so much adore your race.

Nigeria with all her much younger rulers since independence, again even with abundance of oil still import toothpicks. What have you achieved?
Talking about jobs, how many of your tribesmen are in the Nigeria Force as compared to the North?

I would have loved to go on and on but I'm seriously not in the mood for that this morning. Nigeria is way backward and that's it! Only called giant of Africa because of her population and nothing else.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 8:26am On May 05, 2017
[s]
AceSkillz01:

This is dumb, esp since I've lived in both countries before for extended periods. Family has property in the US.

Its good you asked me this question using these very 2 countries then.

I would choose Canada instantly for those very reasons you listed undecided, especially when you factor in the absolutely horrible public transport in the US... and its problematic (complex/expensive?) healthcare. When you couple in a general violent leaning toward young blacks, and how accommodating Canada is for young families, its not even much of a choice.

By those very standards, Canada IS better than the US, and this is persistently recorded time after time in world rankings. In fact, the US isn't even better than any Scandinavian country. Is it even in the top ten these days? That doesn't mean its nonetheless not a solid country.

What's better is better, yo.

Cos I submit Naija is a sh1thole, barely better than Zimbabwe, isn't self hate, its the truth. I'm well travelled and I appreciate what's good and criticize what isn't.

It looks like your smugness and contentment with mediocrity is reflected in not only your life, but in the lives of most other Nigerians. People like you don't have the guts to hold their leaders to higher standards, but want to face people like me who constructively criticize the country. Calling it self hate. For you to even make that comparison shows you have limited understanding of the world we live in.

You said it best, "Its always hard to talk sense into those who are not willing to learn". Go pick up an economics textbook and study about what indices make a country's standard of living to rise, and where Nigeria stands in all that. You'll discover how backward we are in 2017

[/s]then why are canadians bundling themselves to usa as against usa going to canada?
Why would average canadian wanna leave those standards and move to usa?

Mexico has higher standard of living than america, why are mexicans doing anything just to get to usa?

Use your head. They use economy and opportunities mostly to judge countries not usually standard of living. Once you have made it where the opportunity is, your own personal standard of living will improve.

That's why america is best country in the world despite the fact that Mozambiquans have higher standard of living than average americans.

Its a simple common sense that you refused to grasp.

The most highly rated countries in the world where people migrate to, what do they all have in common?
For someone who claimed to have travelled everywhere like yourself, your brain hasn't travelled at all.
Its like your brain still under the 3rd mainland bridge complaining about everything that is wrong with nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Butterworth: 8:26am On May 05, 2017
Rossikk:
You have 14 universities? Wow....But Nigeria has 250 sir.

So you are simply not in our league.

90% Zim people are literates

Can you say same thing about your fucking Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 8:29am On May 05, 2017
ooshinibos:

Yes , I believe so ...look around the world , lack of electricity has crippled Nigerian greatness , we are a great people but we have been denied the ability to thrive , the capital cost of generating power by small business owner is just too much , so we cannot employ the jobless ..if you open your eyes ..you will see the lack of development that the refusal or lack of awareness of the good that the electricity power can bring to nation
can you imagine there was no electricity in china , Dubai. usa . Europe ?...there will be no development

Why many villages still look archaic is because of lack of electricity. I'm based in Abuja. My wife do buy foodstuffs from villages around there. They have constant electricity compared to some Estates around .Many times I cut the fish she buys from there myself because it's so frozen. The day I visited the village myself, I noticed almost all the houses have AC.They can afford to take their children to private schools. Now many indigenes are pulling down their mud houses to build block houses. Those electricians, Ac repairers, welders, Iron benders, ice block manufacturers there are making serious money.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 8:35am On May 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Excuse me,could you mind your business and ignore my mentions??..cos i have no time for back and forth with anyone this morning...Thank you in advance
grin grin

Don't be too angry with her. I believe she is still learning, although very ignorant. grin grin.If she can compare Nigeria with Indian, at this point I give up. grin cheesy
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Ngokafor(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

grin grin

Don't be too angry with her. I believe she is still learning, although very ignorant. grin grin.If she can compare Nigeria with Indian, at this point I give up. grin cheesy

...As in the thing tire me..Imagine yapping that constant electricity is not a yardstick for developement,and that Nigeria is better than India,yet India makes a fortune yearly treating Nigeria's sick citizens undecided..Its is so tiring when people argue blindly,ignorantly and unrelentingly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:02am On May 05, 2017
ooshinibos:

So with light in Zimbabwe why is there mass exodus to South Africa and with light in China, India, Lebanon,Togo, Chad, Niger and Benin, why have they relocated to this country in large numbers
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:03am On May 05, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Please I will be brief. Sincerely, if you go through this thread and you're not fully educated on this argument I can't help you.

South Africa economy is better than Nigeria. When it comes to Tourism, SA is best picked over Nigeria.
South Africa citizens are generally lazy. Some scholars overtime has blamed such laziness on the after effects of apartheid.
HIV is to South Africa what VVF /malaria /Polio
/meningitis /HIV /CHOLERA /Tuberculosis is to Nigeria.
Racism is everywhere. It's even worst here in Nigeria. Many of you here bleach your skins to look brighter than your future. Why not remain black if you so much adore your race.

Nigeria with all her much younger rulers since independence, again even with abundance of oil still import toothpicks. What have you achieved?
Talking about jobs, how many of your tribesmen are in the Nigeria Force as compared to the North?

I would have loved to go on and on but I'm seriously not in the mood for that this morning. Nigeria is way backward and that's it! Only called giant of Africa because of her population and nothing else.

Prove that South African economy is better, where is your stats to back your statement?

Racism is not here in Nigeria, we don't have segregated white reserve areas here

Importing tooth pick is now a reason for mockery? It is your type that will pick imported goods over Nigerian made hence the reason for importing it, to feed your appetite for anything foreign

Lol South Africa is the head quarters of STDs who doesn't know this? Many of them are dying of syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, any sexual related disease is there in abundance

Let the North fight terrorist from the North, why should my people be sent to the slaughter slab? Nemesis is only catching up with them or would you rather send your tribesmen to get killed in Sambisa?

Nigeria is a great country
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 9:05am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Prove that South African economy is better, where is your stats to back your statement?

My dear, no time. Ciao.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:08am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and No. 1 rape center of the world, the highest rated of teen pregnancy in Africa also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods, some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia.

the measure of economy is GDP and while that is an estimate of national finance and statistics, it does not equal development, nigeria is also ahead of norway(the country with the highest human development index), israel, austria, ireland, singapore and all these countries are highly developed countries, so the economy argument is useless in terms of development. india has a higher gdp than australia, canada, france, south korea, sweden, switzerland but it's not better than any of these countries, it doesn't even compare. so again the higher economy argument is invalid. south africa is undoubtedly more developed than nigeria.

yes, south africa is a still classified a developing country but it's among the 5 major emerging national economies called BRICS (brazil, russia, india, china, south africa), these are distinguished fast developing & industralized countries on their way to becoming termed "developed countries" if they keep developing at their current rate in subsequent years. and fyi, a third world country simply means a country whose views are not aligned with NATO and capitalism or the Soviet Union and communism, the term became synonymous to under-development cos most of the countries among it are not developed. racism, high rape/hiv rates does not make a country less developed, those are social ills, they're not economic problems.

zimbabwe now uses the us dollar and south-african rand as their national currency after theirs got devalued. the trade by barter system occurred at the peak of their currency devaluation and it's ceased a long time ago cos they've stabilized and it's no longer necessary. your argument about them travelling to SA makes no sense, humans migrate to countries more or even less developed than theirs for better opportunities, does not mean those countries are not developed themselves, you keep hearing about trump building a wall in mexico because mexicans are running to the us, mexico is a very advanced country, it has rep for drugs and all but the country in itself is doing great, go to mexico and see how beautiful this country is, brexit is to stop the influx of other DEVELOPED european countries from flocking to the uk: spain, romania, italy, poland, they all leave their developed countries to migrate, doesn't mean their country is not developed. and moreover, mugabe admitted himself that SA is ahead of them so it's not like he's in denial. there are millions of nigerians DYING to make it to south africa.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:25am On May 05, 2017
selflessmaya:

the measure of economy is GDP and while that is an estimate of national finance and statistics, it does not equal development, nigeria is also ahead of norway(the country with the highest human development index), israel, austria, ireland, singapore and all these countries are highly developed countries, so the economy argument is useless in terms of development. india has a higher gdp than australia, canada, france, south korea, sweden, switzerland but it's not better than any of these countries, it doesn't even compare. so again the higher economy argument is invalid. south africa is undoubtedly more developed than nigeria.

yes, south africa is a still classified a developing country but it's among the 5 major emerging national economies called BRICS (brazil, russia, india, china, south africa), these are distinguished fast developing & industralized countries on their way to becoming termed "developed countries" if they keep developing at their current rate in subsequent years. and fyi, a third world country simply means a country whose views are not aligned with NATO and capitalism or the Soviet Union and communism, the term became synonymous to under-development cos most of the countries among it are not developed. racism, high rape/hiv rates does not make a country less developed, those are social ills, they're not economic problems.

zimbabwe now uses the us dollar and south-african rand as their national currency after theirs got devalued. the trade by barter system occurred at the peak of their currency devaluation and it's ceased a long time ago cos they've stabilized and it's no longer necessary. your argument about them travelling to SA makes no sense, humans migrate to countries more or even less developed than theirs for better opportunities, does not mean those countries are not developed themselves, you keep hearing about trump building a wall in mexico because mexicans are running to the us, mexico is a very advanced country, it has rep for drugs and all but the country in itself is doing great, go to mexico and see how beautiful this country is, brexit is to stop the influx of other DEVELOPED european countries from flocking to the uk: spain, romania, italy, poland, they all leave their developed countries to migrate, doesn't mean their country is not developed. and moreover, mugabe admitted himself that SA is ahead of them so it's not like he's in denial. there are millions of nigerians DYING to make it to south africa.

Exclude the white race from South Africa and see whether they will be anything close to where they are now, this is why the Blacks are oppressed in their own country, go there and see how some live in penury. Their rural areas (of course black communities) are horrible places to live in. The whites live in posh areas while some Blacks are poor, tell me are the whites not lazy too or dies being white and having European ancestry make one hardworking? Therefore, if the Blacks are lazy it means left to themselves they will not be as developed as they are today

As for Zimbabwe, also slaves to white plantation owners before Mugabe rescued them and now their infrastructure is delaying because the whites of European origin are not given enough power as they had before to develop their land.

Most francophone countries in Africa are still basically under colonial rule, imagine having French and Belgian troops within their army, and you also see white men and women in their military unlike here where we do our own thing in freedom

Are Chinese, Indians and Lebanese not flocking here to? Can any go where it doesn't see sugar, abeggi
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Yungbitz(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2017
neocortex:

Sorry to burst your bubble Zimbabwe has a higher poverty rate(70%) than Nigeria(30%),
if not for South Africa which serves as the London for Zimbabweans, the poverty would
have been worse.

And Gejproperity comments were pure sentiments, I challenge him to list the Zimbabwe
cities he has visited. I can also visit FCT and declare Nigeria as a highly developed country
And if Nigeria were to be Somalia, you will be in a UN refugee camp waiting for your next meal.
Development isn't a question of things, it is a question of people.

There is nothing special in Abuja and most areas still do not have the any look of a modern city. Visit Gwagwa, Deidei, Karu, Nyanya and other areas of Abuja and it is a Mediocre city even by African standard

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Jerysinx(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Before you insult me, you had better make sure you're not speaking to your intellectual superior, you this delusional pinhead. I am not your mate Rossikk, or whatever you call yourself. The only thing you are known for on this platform and elsewhere is for posting delusional nonsense, lies and half truths in pursuit of some equally delusional "Nigerianist" agenda. I'm not interested in your politics or whatever deep lying inferiority complex makes you so attracted to any conversation where the word "Nigeria" is mentioned. Whatever you are compensating for, you had better leave me out of it. I don't take kindly to being aggressed by the likes of you at all.

Do not do this again in your life.

you are first of all a non-Nigerian
a negative poor brat
a demonic stagnant individual
having yoghurt in place of brains!
how could you have such big eyes and yet can't see your country better than the world!
wait....
are you born again?
repent this foolery u parade in!
it's highly demonic! I recommend TB Joshua to help you!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2017
neocortex:

Yes GDP matters but not in isolation.
It is myopic to compare tiny countries with Nigeria
and to make matters worse you had to pick a government-owned commercial
enterprise(airline) as a yardstick for development.
For your information, the USA as big as it is has no national carrier
!.
My point is not to deny the level of rot in Nigeria but
to counter misleading information.
As I believe that our penchant for half-truth is why we
are at this stage today.
Anyone can complain and most Nigerians do, but what we need
is not complainers but problem solvers
. If we cannot correctly define
what the problem is, how can we develop a solution
?

india is not a small country, neither is china, neither is egypt, neither is brazil, neither is mexico, nigeria had more than necessary resources to accomodate it's size, it was not well implemented, it's not like we're this big country with little resources oh poor nigeria cheated by nature, no! none of these small countries have what we have, they managed with the little to have and nigeria with all it's been given fell face flat. and don't give me the "new country" nonsense, uae and qatar developed in less than 20 yrs since they discovered their oil wealth. nigeria is almost 60 yrs old, the new country shtick has gotten too old.
yes, there is no country with the population and hype of nigeria that doesn't have a national flagbearer airline, the US has more than 17 national airlines, they're just not flagbearers, why would it be a problem if one of the world's most developed country chooses to leave their aviation sector on private and cash out via taxes, no country has as many international bound national airlines as the US, if a sector is privatized and doing well, the US is not stupid, they'll leave it that way, it's more profitable. we've had to name arik flagbearer to feel included even though it only flies to 3 non-african countries, anyone who's flown arik knows how unfortunate it is, there's no serious country that is still developing that does not have a national airline.
it's only in nigeria where ppl point out the flaws in the system and they're asked what they have done to solve the problem, that is what a government is for, stop this mental-programming that makes u query citizens on what they have done to change the state of things, that is a pathetic mindset to have, i pointed fingers at the leaders and the ppl who were around when we first got independence who stood around and watched our leaders abuse power and now it's ingrained in everyone the moment they're born that leaders can do as they please, stop asking me what i have done for my country if it has done nothing for me. the average citizen can only do so much, nigerians are hard working, it's not like we dont work and wait for food stamps, nigerians hustle under unfavorable conditions, they strive for themselves, they play their own part, for once stop asking what citizens have done for the country and ask what has the government done for the country. stop the toxic blame the masses nonsense.
i blatantly stated what nigeria's problems were in my comment, if u need to end your speech on a cliff-hanger for faux-deep effect, be as accurate as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Exclude the white race from South Africa and see whether they will be anything close to where they are now, this is why the Blacks are oppressed in their own country, go there and see how some live in penury. Their rural areas (of course black communities) are horrible places to live in. The whites live in posh areas while some Blacks are poor, tell me are the whites not lazy too or dies being white and having European ancestry make one hardworking? Therefore, if the Blacks are lazy it means left to themselves they will not be as developed as they are today
As for Zimbabwe, also slaves to white plantation owners before Mugabe rescued them and now their infrastructure is delaying because the whites of European origin are not given enough power as they had before to develop their land.
Most francophone countries in Africa are still basically under colonial rule, imagine having French and Belgian troops within their army, and you also see white men and women in their military unlike here where we do our own thing in freedom
Are Chinese, Indians and Lebanese not flocking here to? Can any go where it doesn't see sugar, abeggi

is that not exactly what i said, that zimbabweans moving to SA does not mean their country is hell, that even ppl from developed countries will migrate if they sense better opportunities?
even the us has ghettos where black ppl live, i'm not here to argue about south africa's racial distribution, my point is that it is more developed than nigeria and your GDP argument is irrelevant.
i will end this argument here and wont reply you further, you can't reason on my level and i hate repeating myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MrEverest(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
Watch how dey will soon descend on him wit insults. He speaks out of turn yet the truth falls from mugabe's mouth. Nigeria does not do wel in any (HDI) which is the yardstick for measuring development nigeria does not rank among first ten in africa inspite of our resources google and see. "Nigeria is only good whenever bad examples are needed" - donald trump (2016)
You must have memorized several phrases from Spartacus. Nigeria is indeed a shame to Africans & all Blacks. The country really disgusts me and I've lost all forms of patriotism for the zoo except maybe for our football teams. I'll rather be a prosperous average looking guy than a worthless and useless giant!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by victor2exl(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2017
200% TRUE
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by menwongo(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2017
MetaHuman:
[s][/s]

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MrEverest(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Stop being driven by unbridled sentiment my dear. India is heads and shoulders above Nigeria. Is it in infrastructure, GDP, HDI, manufacturing, production, good hospitals, good educational facilities, roads, rails, electricity etc In which area do you think you can compare Nigeria to India? Your country is a useless and good for nothing hell-hole where everything is in disarray. A complete definition of textbook hobbesian state!

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by NoBasisForUnity: 10:19am On May 05, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Wow, you have 14 fingers? shocked

No wonder you're so dumb, I didn't know you suffer from a genetic mutation. cry undecided

Oh my goodness... grin grin

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Jerysinx:

you are first of all a non-Nigerian
a negative poor brat
a demonic stagnant individual
having yoghurt in place of brains!
how could you have such big eyes and yet can't see your country better than the world!
wait....
are you born again?
repent this foolery u parade in!
it's highly demonic! I recommend TB Joshua to help you!
So I should fry beans?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2017
MPSA:
If you don't believe Uncle BOB grin Believe me grin Look how SADC is beatiful grin I will never mislead you like the Guy who told you about the ''GIANT OF AFRICA'', grin

PORT ELIZABETH SA

[
KNASNA SA
Please Guys Believe Uncle BOB grin
The garden route baba.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by EKPETI(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2017
I think every comments made here is pointing to one thing. Bad, wicked, demonic, evil leaders we had in this country. We should just take it cool with ourselves here.

Note this, No country will be developed without electricity. Electricity is very crucial in any Country.

Make we leave GDP cos Pple are hungry, dying of hunger in this country oooo.

Nigerians are hardworking, talented, gifted but our leaders are demons. With all the solid and mineral resources at their disposal nothing to show for it.

I think the youths should form a political party with a very clear ideology to follow. France will soon have a 39yrs old president.

We should stop all these attacks and face the problem called bad leaders we have in this country called Nigeria.

Nigeria as a country is crying, weeping and needs help. Youths if this blessed country Nigeria come out and stand for what is right.

The truth must be told no development in this country. Development only exist on paper. With the amount of billions of dollars the claimed to spend on electricity yet nothing to show for it.

My question is this: how much must be spend on power to have a stable Electricity in this country?

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 10:38am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

So with light in Zimbabwe why is there mass exodus to South Africa and with light in China, India, Lebanon,Togo, Chad, Niger and Benin, why have they relocated to this country in large numbers
That's easy , I travelled around the globe and I can see the difference , the exodus of Zimbabweans to SA is because of the sanctions from the United Nations, the Europeans nations that crippled the Zimbabwe economy ,the Zimbabwean skilled labor is needed in SA hence the exodus , its a miracle the country still exist but the availability of the electricity is a enabling Zimbabwean to survive ...if the same sanctions were applied to Nigeria it will collapse
And to question , if SA had the same epileptic electricity problem that Nigeria has , I believe nobody will go there , , the logic is simple but Nigeria and their leader are just apathetic to this situation ..including Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MrEverest(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2017
Yungbitz:

There is nothing special in Abuja and most areas still do not have the any look of a modern city. Visit Gwagwa, Deidei, Karu, Nyanya and other areas of Abuja and it is a Mediocre city even by African standard
Abuja/FCT is indeed overhyped. Except Maitama & a few other adjoining areas, Abuja is just a dusty and laid back city even by African standard! The other day, I once saw a herd of cattle grazing near NNPC towers, & this is supposed to be the central business district of the capital of a country in 21st century! Many Nigerians do not know the extent to which their country have degenerated. We are now in a class of our own, consumed by our own mediocrity and laughable arrogance.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Names Of Those Who Made 2nd Ministerial List - The Cable / Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.