Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) (48937 Views)

Interview Of Ex Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator That Donated A Chair To A Scho / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by onthehill: 6:32am On Feb 10

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by ozo13(m): 6:34am On Feb 10
Dey catch cruise.From the pic her height is even somehow more than an average height so she should contact the school management to lower the height of the board.An elderly teacher will find it difficult using same method to teach the school pupils.They need solution as not everyone will be able to climb chair to teach

238 Likes 20 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 6:36am On Feb 10
The person that hung that board is one of the problems we have in this country

550 Likes 48 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by robinso01(m): 6:41am On Feb 10
Perhaps she irk person wey hang the board,the board placement is too high

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by onthehill: 6:42am On Feb 10
robinso01:
Perhaps she irk person wey hang the board,the board placement is too high
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Jones4190(m): 6:50am On Feb 10
the person that hand that bord is the goalkeeper of Mauritania Babacar Niasse, he is the tallest goalkeeper in afcon

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Mbabula: 6:58am On Feb 10
common sense

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by MightyHand(m): 7:10am On Feb 10
Obvious the board is too high, she gat the normal height as a lady

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Kurugu92(m): 7:14am On Feb 10
ozo13:
Dey catch cruise.From the pic her height is even somehow more than an average height so she should contact the school management to lower the height of the board
don't you think if the class board is lowered it may prevent the last roll from viewing

38 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Wainey: 7:16am On Feb 10
That board is too high na, but it all depends on how large the class is, back then in University auditorium, if u sit for back, just forget class that day, u won't even see the lecturer.

BTW, See as this lady will go viral now with gifts and praises. If na man do this one, na banter him go receive.

To be patriotic as a man get as e be

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Quodseverismete: 7:59am On Feb 10
Now Your Suffering Continue (NYSC), she is now face to face with reality. In school days, our dreams were"I don't want to teach in the class room, I want to be posted to CBN, NNPC, Custom, I don't like stress........., But reality dot com of the Nigeria situation change the narrative.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by KingMack(m): 8:09am On Feb 10
what a stressful way to write on the board😔

...she no even get nyash 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by matify83: 8:11am On Feb 10
She is not a short lady by any stretch of my imagination.

The distance from the floor to the base of that white board will consume 3/4th of an average person's height already.

Just maybe a giant hung that white board.

Nigeria is an interesting case.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Nefaz: 8:17am On Feb 10
The end will justify the means
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:36am On Feb 10
Tbh, the white board is high.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by ozo13(m): 8:51am On Feb 10
[
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by ozo13(m): 8:56am On Feb 10
Kurugu92:
don't you think if the class board is lowered it may prevent the last roll from viewing
good point .that means something is fundamentally wrong either the camera showing the lady is average height or the board is too big for such purpose

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by emperor4love(m): 9:01am On Feb 10
ozo13:
good point .that means something is fundamentally wrong either or could it be the camera showing the lady is average height or the board is too big for such purpose
this is not normal heigh for standard board placement, take it or liv it,nd not matter of last view not seen

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by ozo13(m): 9:04am On Feb 10
emperor4love:
this is not normal heigh for standard board placement, take it or liv it,nd not matter of last view not seen
they should fix the board or an elderly teacher may find it difficult doing same

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:11am On Feb 10
Honestly, i appear lost.

Like - if you believe the Board is high &
Share - if you believe the Lady is short.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by gbaskiboy: 9:17am On Feb 10
T
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Namaster: 9:18am On Feb 10
She get time. grin

Dictate the notes and geddifok!

Or make photocopies and sell it to them. Be sure to call it handouts , though. These secondary school kids looove to feel mature.

7 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by thesicilian: 9:18am On Feb 10
She's not that short. The board is high

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by cardoctor(m): 9:19am On Feb 10
Oh dear
Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by CalabarPikin: 9:20am On Feb 10
Even if they bring that board down, how about us the back benchers...
Wo...that's the best solution mbok....madam corper stand your stand

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Woodshot: 9:20am On Feb 10
This picture opened up sweet memories when I dated a shorty. Not saying the lady in the pics is short though. My point is; way back when she was done paying me a visit and there I was taking her back to her place. I would stop at the foot of a stream while she heads home on her own. Now the meat of the story; there's an elevation there. A rock that I put her on before we kiss ourselves goodbye. I'm so tall and babe so short that we must kiss with her standing atop rock of ages.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by shadrach77: 9:21am On Feb 10
There is nothing wrong with her height and nothing wrong with the height of the board. She climbed a chair because she had many things to write so she had to start from the very top. It's the jobless person who recorded her that needs to be blamed cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by SafariHunter(m): 9:22am On Feb 10
Lol
She's definitely not a professional teacher. What she's doing will surely distract learners from maximizing instruction.

Funny though, not everyone can teach, you have to be trained.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by Hakeem66: 9:22am On Feb 10
Her height is not bad only that the board is too high.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 9:23am On Feb 10
Quodseverismete:
Now Your Suffering Continue (NYSC), she is now face to face with reality. In school days, our dreams were"I don't want to teach in the class room, I want to be posted to CBN, NNPC, Custom, I don't like stress........., But reality dot com of the Nigeria situation change the narrative.

One year, NNPC advertised 6000 jobs, 45000 applied.

Tell me, and I can bet you over 10000 had letters from somebody introducing them, how many can NNPC employ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.