Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My South Korea Travel Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My South Korea Travel Experience (7061 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Travel Experience / My Travel Experience To East Africa / The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2017

The best education you will ever get is travelling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences. In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Travel makes a wise man better. Samuel Johnson, an English writer once said, “All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.”

I was privileged to travel to Seoul, South Korea courtesy of West African Power Pool (WAPP) and Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) in 2009 for a course on Designing the Basic Concept of Information Coordination Centre (ICC), a study that was carried out by Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).

We visited a lot of places during the trip namely: Namgansol Korean Traditional Village - Culture Preservation / Traditional Villages, 765 KV Transmission Substation, President’s Private Home, Hyaundai Car Manufacturing Plant, Power Research Institute, Power Museum, Samsung Innovative Centre, NANTA Theatre, Technology Park, 2002 Seoul World Cup Stadium, Namsam Tower etc.
I learnt a lot of things during the trip but four (4) major ones has stucked with me over the years.

1. Capturing ideas

On my first day of training in KEPCO Academy, Seoul – South Korea, I was surprised to find pens, pencils and jotters in the toilets. At first, I wondered what anybody will need a pen or pencil and jotter for, in the toilet. I later realized that an idea can pop up from anywhere and you need a pen and paper to capture it. As a writer, I’m addicted to ideas. I feed off on them. And nothing makes me more upset than having a great idea and losing it. Ideas never happen at opportune times, and having the proper idea capture tools can make sure that you’ll capture all your ideas for later processing.

The problem with ideas is that they’re situational. You don’t only have ideas while you’re in front of the computer, or while walking. Ideas happen all the time. This poses an interesting problem when you’re trying to capture all your ideas.

After this trip, I started keeping a notebook and always go out with a notebook and pen wherever I go. I invested US $533, four (4) years ago in Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. It really was a good investment because I can write wherever I find myself using the Samsung SNote. If you rely more on technology for capturing your ideas and thoughts, be sure to back up your notes regularly. I lost some ideas I captured recently when my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 suddenly developed a problem and had to be wiped at a Samsung Service Centre.

Pencils and papers are also great alternatives to your phones. I remember so much more if I write it down. Be sure to tuck a notebook under your arm and pencil behind your ear before you head out if you prefer old school to new technology.

Now that I’ve launched my blog, I find myself writing more than I ever have. Blog posts, email newsletters and random ideas pop into my mind at inopportune moments. I have developed the habit of capturing everything important that crosses my mind, when it crosses my mind.
I use Evernote more to capture ideas, clip pictures, links and videos, set up to do list and goals. It also helps in tracking my goals and to-do list. The good thing about it is that it syncs with my laptop and other devices.

2. Have Backup Plans

While in Seoul, we visited the Shin-seosan 765KV Substation. When Korea Power Company (KEPCO) embarked on the 765kV project, it was hoping to achieve the following:

1. Transportation capacity increase.
2. Efficient use of land.
3. Construction cost savings.
4. Reduction of transmission loss.

During the planning phase of the project, KEPCO came up with four (4) plans: A – D. Should one plan fail, they were to switch to the next plan and replace the one that failed with another one until the project was successful. Luckily, Plan A succeeded and the project was commissioned in May 8, 2003.

I learnt to have backup plans in whatever I embarked on; be it career, business, relationships etc.

3. Don’t Throw Your Keys Away

While in Seoul, we visited Namsam Tower – the Love Zone of Seoul City. It is where lovers go and make a vow to love themselves forever. The Love Zone has two (2) parts:

1. Agreement Point where lovers meet and agree to always love themselves and that nothing will come in between them.

Agreement Point

2. Hanging Point where lovers hang / lock their padlocks, attach a love note and throw their keys away into the valley below believing that they will never need the keys again. Most believe that they will live happily ever after.

Hanging Point

Unfortunately, many lived to regret their actions. Many have regretted that decision few months or few years into the relationship. They found out that they need the keys to break away from the relationship but the keys must have been washed away by rain, buried somewhere deep down in the valley or in a mountain of other thousand keys. They become stucked up in a relationship they no longer fancy.
Based on this experiences, there is an advice for people not to throw away their keys in case, they need them.

Whether it is business, relationships, jobs or other endeavours, always have an exit strategy in case things don’t pan out as planned. Don’t throw your keys away. Don’t throw caution to the wind. Never allow emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. Don’t let your guard down. Always remember that in life, things don’t always work out as planned.

4. Does God Exist?

That is a question my little friend pictured above asked Mr. Femi Fajemiroukun and I eight (cool years ago in Seoul, South Korea. He asked the question based on our refusal to eat lunch in a Budha Restaurant.

After site seeing for the day, our host who happened to be his father took us to have lunch in a Budha Restaurant. We were a company of six (6) including our host and his son. We got in, looked around and went to the area of the restaurant we were to have our meals. Instinctively, Femi and I got up, told our host and colleagues that we won’t eat there because it was against our religious beliefs. We can’t claim to be Christians and eat from the Temple of Budha. We refused to even drink water there.

Unfortunately, one of our colleagues who is a Christian didn’t see anything wrong in having his lunch there, so he ate with them. We waited for them outside the restaurant while they had their meals. They joined us outside after their meals.

On our way out of the area, the little boy asked, “Does God Exist?” We answered, “Yes”. He added, “If God exist, why will He allow natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, fires where so many people lose all they have and some their lives to happen?” “Why will He allow the wars and all the killings in the world to happen?”

We did our best and explained to him that God really do exist. From our discussions with our little friend, I realized that they are people who don’t believe or deny the existence of God because of what they are passing through.

Because some people believe that God doesn’t exist, doesn’t make the immortal, the invisible, the alpha, the omega, the omnipotent, the omnipresent God, non-existent. Because God doesn’t show up when you need Him, doesn’t make Him non-existent and it is not enough reason to give up on Him. Don’t give up on God because He won’t give up on you. God can never give up on any man that is holding on to Him.

Conclusion

South Korea is a technologically driven society. I had a wonderful time there and I look forward to visiting there someday again. I first saw and experienced 3D glasses before it became well known. I had the privilege of checking my biological age there.
Develop the habit of capturing everything important that crosses your mind. Capture ideas in whatever means that is convenient for you; be it using pen/pencil and paper or using technology – SNote or Evernote.

Always have an exit strategy in case things don’t pan out as planned. You always have a way out. An exit strategy to make sure you don’t get hurt. You always walk away. You walk away before they can walk away from you.

Always have a backup plan. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal. If Plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool. In the words of Julie Andrews, an English actress, singer, author, theatre director and dancer, “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th”.

That God exist is never in doubt. Don’t allow the troubles of life to make you doubt God’s existence. God will always be God. Don’t give up on God because He won’t give up on you. God can never give up on any man that is holding on to Him.
Traveling is not frivolous. We must travel to increase our understanding and caring for others in the world. Travel while you are young and able. Don’t worry about the money just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be.

Source: http://www.ofonimeessien.com/my-south-korea-travel-experience/

7 Likes

Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Ollywhel(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
Absolutely beautiful piece. Travelling really exposes us to other realities in the world and some of these could be life changing. I am glad you enjoyed your stay there, South Korea is somewhere I'd love to visit myself especially the Samsung Innovation Centre.

About having multiple plans. I think a Plan A and a Plan B should fine. Having up to 10 different plans to tackle a single problem suddenly makes makes planning itself another problem. Hence the need for risk assessment before embarking on any decision. If one has two plans with reduced risks then mostly likely that project should be successful.

Is there God?? - Same shock I met when I was in the UK. A lot of folks in developed countries don't believe in the existence of God.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Fela40: 4:09pm On May 04, 2017
Wow.. Nice post/...

Op please how can someone go to south korea to study for masters!!
I need it badly

1 Like

Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by tspouse(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2017
Kudos op,am planing to go north korea next week together with mr ttrump
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Dimejidude(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2017
Wonderful Writeup.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2017
Ollywhel:
Absolutely beautiful piece. Travelling really exposes us to other realities in the world and some of these could be life changing. I am glad you enjoyed your stay there, South Korea is somewhere I'd love to visit myself especially the Samsung Innovation Centre.

About having multiple plans. I think a Plan A and a Plan B should fine. Having up to 10 different plans to tackle a single problem suddenly makes makes planning itself another problem. Hence the need for risk assessment before embarking on any decision. If one has two plans with reduced risks then mostly likely that project should be successful.

Is there God?? - Same shock I met when I was in the UK. A lot of folks in developed countries don't believe in the existence of God.

Thank you. I am not in anyway suggesting having multiple plans to tackle a single problem. I believe in having 2 plans - A & B. It is unfortunate a lot of folks in developed countries don't believe in the existence of God. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
Wow.. Nice post/...

Op please how can someone go to south korea to study for masters!!
I need it badly

Thank you. I will help you check but you might be required to learn Korean language first before starting the Masters programme. You might have to remind me in case I don't get back to you on it in time.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2017
tspouse:
Kudos op,am planing to go north korea next week together with mr ttrump

Thank you. No problem. Safe trip. My regards to Mr. Trump. Please you people should take it with the north Korean guy.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
Dimejidude:
Wonderful Writeup.

Thank you.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Fela40: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
despam:

Thank you. I will help you check but you might be required to learn Korean language first before starting the Masters programme. You might have to remind me in case I don't get back to you on it in time.

Can I send a PM?
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Can I send a PM?

Yes, go ahead.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Fela40: 6:27pm On May 04, 2017
despam:

Yes, go ahead.

please give me an unofficial email of yours, I don't have access to this my own. please sir.

thanks.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

please give me an unofficial email of yours, I don't have access to this my own. please sir.

thanks.

I saw this thread, I believe it will be of immense help:

https://www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea-prospective-students/108
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Fela40: 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
despam:

I saw this thread, I believe it will be of immense help:
https://www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea-prospective-students/108
I can't receive mails... that's why I asked for yours.
broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Just add me up.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

I can't receive mails... that's why I asked for yours.

broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

Just add me up.

Alright
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by alfonso36(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2017
please tell me more about the biological age Checking, how does it work? does it include day month Year and time you were born? if so can one purchase this machine for use here in Nigeria? please enlighten me.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by salford: 3:51pm On May 14, 2017
is this thread meant to be in the travel section or religion section?
And you did not eat in a budha restaurant cos of your religious belief.. interesting...are you a deeper life member?
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by chukxie(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2017
Nice piece. I got nostalgic reading through it. I lived and worked in Seoul from 2004 to 2007. I lived in place called Itaewon Dong-2ga, Yongsan gu; which is about half an hour walking distance to Namsan Tower. South Korea is a very beautiful country with lots of amazing and friendly people. I look forward to visiting there again this summer.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2017
alfonso36:
please tell me more about the biological age Checking, how does it work? does it include day month Year and time you were born? if so can one purchase this machine for use here in Nigeria? please enlighten me.

The human body has two different ages: a chronological age and a biological age. Chronological age refers to the actual time a human has been alive, while biological age refers to how old that human seems.

Biological age, also called physiological age, is a measure of how well or poorly your body is functioning relative to your actual calendar age. For example, you may have a calendar or chronological age of 65, but because of a healthy and active lifestyle (avoiding longevity threats like tobacco and obesity), your body is physiologically more similar to someone with a chronological age of 55. Your biological age would, therefore, be 55.

1 Like

Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
chukxie:
Nice piece. I got nostalgic reading through it. I lived and worked in Seoul from 2004 to 2007. I lived in place called Itaewon Dong-2ga, Yongsan gu; which is about half an hour walking distance to Namsan Tower. South Korea is a very beautiful country with lots of amazing and friendly people. I look forward to visiting there again this summer.

Thank you. Am sure you really enjoyed your stay there. Yes, they have lots of amazing and friendly people. I look forward to visiting there again too.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Nobody: 7:41am On May 25, 2017
despam:

Thank you. Am sure you really enjoyed your stay there. Yes, they have lots of amazing and friendly people. I look forward to visiting there again too.

Do they speak English?
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by chukxie(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2017
despam:

Yeah! I'm two months away from visiting there. Greetings!
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by despam(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2017
salford:
is this thread meant to be in the travel section or religion section?
And you did not eat in a budha restaurant cos of your religious belief.. interesting...are you a deeper life member?

It is meant to be in the travel section. Because it has some religious element doesn't make it a religious article. But if it should be in religion section and it is here, my sincere apologies.

Am not a Deeper Life member. They are many deeper life members out there whose lives are not deep as people think they are. It is not about the church but your standing with God.

2 Likes

Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by jiorhemen(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
despam:

The best education you will ever get is travelling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences. In both business and personal life, I've always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Travel makes a wise man better. Samuel Johnson, an English writer once said, “All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it.”

I was privileged to travel to Seoul, South Korea courtesy of West African Power Pool (WAPP) and Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) in 2009 for a course on Designing the Basic Concept of Information Coordination Centre (ICC), a study that was carried out by Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).

We visited a lot of places during the trip namely: Namgansol Korean Traditional Village - Culture Preservation / Traditional Villages, 765 KV Transmission Substation, President’s Private Home, Hyaundai Car Manufacturing Plant, Power Research Institute, Power Museum, Samsung Innovative Centre, NANTA Theatre, Technology Park, 2002 Seoul World Cup Stadium, Namsam Tower etc.
I learnt a lot of things during the trip but four (4) major ones has stucked with me over the years.

1. Capturing ideas

On my first day of training in KEPCO Academy, Seoul – South Korea, I was surprised to find pens, pencils and jotters in the toilets. At first, I wondered what anybody will need a pen or pencil and jotter for, in the toilet. I later realized that an idea can pop up from anywhere and you need a pen and paper to capture it. As a writer, I’m addicted to ideas. I feed off on them. And nothing makes me more upset than having a great idea and losing it. Ideas never happen at opportune times, and having the proper idea capture tools can make sure that you’ll capture all your ideas for later processing.

The problem with ideas is that they’re situational. You don’t only have ideas while you’re in front of the computer, or while walking. Ideas happen all the time. This poses an interesting problem when you’re trying to capture all your ideas.

After this trip, I started keeping a notebook and always go out with a notebook and pen wherever I go. I invested US $533, four (4) years ago in Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0. It really was a good investment because I can write wherever I find myself using the Samsung SNote. If you rely more on technology for capturing your ideas and thoughts, be sure to back up your notes regularly. I lost some ideas I captured recently when my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 suddenly developed a problem and had to be wiped at a Samsung Service Centre.

Pencils and papers are also great alternatives to your phones. I remember so much more if I write it down. Be sure to tuck a notebook under your arm and pencil behind your ear before you head out if you prefer old school to new technology.

Now that I’ve launched my blog, I find myself writing more than I ever have. Blog posts, email newsletters and random ideas pop into my mind at inopportune moments. I have developed the habit of capturing everything important that crosses my mind, when it crosses my mind.
I use Evernote more to capture ideas, clip pictures, links and videos, set up to do list and goals. It also helps in tracking my goals and to-do list. The good thing about it is that it syncs with my laptop and other devices.

2. Have Backup Plans

While in Seoul, we visited the Shin-seosan 765KV Substation. When Korea Power Company (KEPCO) embarked on the 765kV project, it was hoping to achieve the following:

1. Transportation capacity increase.
2. Efficient use of land.
3. Construction cost savings.
4. Reduction of transmission loss.

During the planning phase of the project, KEPCO came up with four (4) plans: A – D. Should one plan fail, they were to switch to the next plan and replace the one that failed with another one until the project was successful. Luckily, Plan A succeeded and the project was commissioned in May 8, 2003.

I learnt to have backup plans in whatever I embarked on; be it career, business, relationships etc.

3. Don’t Throw Your Keys Away

While in Seoul, we visited Namsam Tower – the Love Zone of Seoul City. It is where lovers go and make a vow to love themselves forever. The Love Zone has two (2) parts:

1. Agreement Point where lovers meet and agree to always love themselves and that nothing will come in between them.

Agreement Point

2. Hanging Point where lovers hang / lock their padlocks, attach a love note and throw their keys away into the valley below believing that they will never need the keys again. Most believe that they will live happily ever after.

Hanging Point

Unfortunately, many lived to regret their actions. Many have regretted that decision few months or few years into the relationship. They found out that they need the keys to break away from the relationship but the keys must have been washed away by rain, buried somewhere deep down in the valley or in a mountain of other thousand keys. They become stucked up in a relationship they no longer fancy.
Based on this experiences, there is an advice for people not to throw away their keys in case, they need them.

Whether it is business, relationships, jobs or other endeavours, always have an exit strategy in case things don’t pan out as planned. Don’t throw your keys away. Don’t throw caution to the wind. Never allow emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. Don’t let your guard down. Always remember that in life, things don’t always work out as planned.

4. Does God Exist?

That is a question my little friend pictured above asked Mr. Femi Fajemiroukun and I eight (cool years ago in Seoul, South Korea. He asked the question based on our refusal to eat lunch in a Budha Restaurant.

After site seeing for the day, our host who happened to be his father took us to have lunch in a Budha Restaurant. We were a company of six (6) including our host and his son. We got in, looked around and went to the area of the restaurant we were to have our meals. Instinctively, Femi and I got up, told our host and colleagues that we won’t eat there because it was against our religious beliefs. We can’t claim to be Christians and eat from the Temple of Budha. We refused to even drink water there.

Unfortunately, one of our colleagues who is a Christian didn’t see anything wrong in having his lunch there, so he ate with them. We waited for them outside the restaurant while they had their meals. They joined us outside after their meals.

On our way out of the area, the little boy asked, “Does God Exist?” We answered, “Yes”. He added, “If God exist, why will He allow natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, fires where so many people lose all they have and some their lives to happen?” “Why will He allow the wars and all the killings in the world to happen?”

We did our best and explained to him that God really do exist. From our discussions with our little friend, I realized that they are people who don’t believe or deny the existence of God because of what they are passing through.

Because some people believe that God doesn’t exist, doesn’t make the immortal, the invisible, the alpha, the omega, the omnipotent, the omnipresent God, non-existent. Because God doesn’t show up when you need Him, doesn’t make Him non-existent and it is not enough reason to give up on Him. Don’t give up on God because He won’t give up on you. God can never give up on any man that is holding on to Him.

Conclusion

South Korea is a technologically driven society. I had a wonderful time there and I look forward to visiting there someday again. I first saw and experienced 3D glasses before it became well known. I had the privilege of checking my biological age there.
Develop the habit of capturing everything important that crosses your mind. Capture ideas in whatever means that is convenient for you; be it using pen/pencil and paper or using technology – SNote or Evernote.

Always have an exit strategy in case things don’t pan out as planned. You always have a way out. An exit strategy to make sure you don’t get hurt. You always walk away. You walk away before they can walk away from you.

Always have a backup plan. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal. If Plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool. In the words of Julie Andrews, an English actress, singer, author, theatre director and dancer, “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th”.

That God exist is never in doubt. Don’t allow the troubles of life to make you doubt God’s existence. God will always be God. Don’t give up on God because He won’t give up on you. God can never give up on any man that is holding on to Him.
Traveling is not frivolous. We must travel to increase our understanding and caring for others in the world. Travel while you are young and able. Don’t worry about the money just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be.

Source: http://www.ofonimeessien.com/my-south-korea-travel-experience/

Happy Sunday! I love this writeup. Thanks for sharing your experience with us on this forum. I plan to travel to Seoul in January 2018. I would like to ask, please how much is flight ticket from Nigeria to South Korea? Are there Airlines that fly directly from Nigeria to Seoul or there will be stopover? Lastly, what is the average price per night of good hotels in Seoul? Bless you.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
I will surely earn my phd in this country (south korea) in Jesus name and by God Grace. (amen). I know they don't have much courses taught in english language except theology studies. And yes that's exactly what i'm hoping to achieve.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Cupidkc(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
jiorhemen:

Happy Sunday! I love this writeup. Thanks for sharing your experience with us on this forum. I plan to travel to Seoul in January 2018. I would like to ask, please how much is flight ticket from Nigeria to South Korea? Are there Airlines that fly directly from Nigeria to Seoul or there will be stopover? Lastly, what is the average price per night of good hotels in Seoul? Bless you.

HI. Just curious.... Please will like to know if you later made it to South Korea like you said. I'm also planning on moving to that side. Will love to hear from you if you did.
Thanks.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by jiorhemen(m): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Cupidkc:

HI. Just curious.... Please will like to know if you later made it to South Korea like you said. I'm also planning on moving to that side. Will love to hear from you if you did.
Thanks.
No, the trip was suspended
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by Cupidkc(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
jiorhemen:
No, the trip was suspended
Duly noted, and Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: My South Korea Travel Experience by StrRock: 10:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
South Korea is just an amazing place. I have been there about two times and I can say with confidence that this is one of the best countries in the world. I was there in 2016 and recently traveled in 2018. Before the second trip, I decided to prepare more carefully and started looking for cool places to visit in advance and came across https://www.travellens.co/best-things-to-do-in-hongdae/. There is a list of the 20 best places to visit in Korea and unfortunately I visited only 12 places and it was really awesome. It was my best trip and if it weren’t for the coronavirus, then I would go there again ...

(1) (Reply)

Stowaway Dies On Arik Flight In Lagos / Ibadan:the Most Insulting City In Nigeria / Crystal Services,canada Immigration Bariga Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.