Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,543 members, 7,861,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) (534 Views)

WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] / No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) / Caught In The Act (Warning! Viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by Antoeni(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2017
An Inspirational speaker said: "The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's Wife"

Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "and she is my Mother".

A big round of applause and laughter followed.

One Man who listened to the speech decided to crack this at home. After dinner, he said to his wife, "The best days of my life were the days I spent with another Man's wife...."

After a moment he tried to recall the second line..

But by the time he regained his senses, he was on a hospital bed recovering from burns of hot water poured on him by his wife.

MORAL LESSON: Don't copy if you cannot paste

1 Like

Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by hapheeyxz: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
Beeni....hmmmm.
Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by SexyNairalander: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
booked

lolz
Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by Officialkplus(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2017
Lol...I'm thinking of saying this..

I'll just change wife to girl friend
Mother to my senior sis grin grin

I hope we dont break up afterwards
Re: Don't Copy If You Cannot Paste( Warning!!!,) by mannycrown: 5:14pm On May 04, 2017
The first sentence is so thought provoking!
While the adjoining sentence is very inspirational!
And the last paragraph is so funny cos i actually peed while laughing....

Truly, i cant paste, so i wont copy this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BLOODY! See How Woman Is Sentenced After Biting Off Husband Side Chick Vāgíñą / Psychological Effects Of Cheating / ****connect Naija****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.