Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) (3721 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Is It True A Pregnancy Test Strip Will Show Positive When Dip In Coca Cola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by good20: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Source=> ofofonews.com

What Is The Toothpaste Pregnancy Test And Does It Work?

Pregnancy tests are available at the majority of supermarkets and pharmacies, but some women are using an alternative method to check if they’re pregnant, without leaving their bathroom.

The “toothpaste pregnancy test” is the cheap, DIY method gaining popularity and it’s just as bizarre as it sounds.

To conduct the test, women mix a small amount of their urine with some toothpaste in a dish.

Advocates of the test claim that if a woman is pregnant, the toothpaste will change colour and sometimes froth. If the woman is not pregnant, the toothpaste will remain unchanged.

It may sound far-fetched, but there’s been a recent spike in people searching “toothpaste pregnancy test” on Google, suggesting a growing number of women may be giving it a go.

There’s even a multitude of YouTube tutorials demonstrating how to do the test.

But Stuart Gale, owner and chief pharmacist at Oxford Online Pharmacy, said the test shouldn’t be taken too seriously and is not an accurate way to detect pregnancy.

“This is a bit of fun for anyone who thinks they might be pregnant,” he told HuffPost UK.

[b]Read more here==> [/b]http://ofofonews.com/no-need-for-test-see-how-to-do-the-tooth-paste-pregnancy-test-must-see/

“The fizz in the toothpaste is caused by the acid in the urine reacting with the calcium carbonate in the toothpaste to give off carbon dioxide.

“The more acidic the urine is, the greater the fizz. Whether or not a person is or isn’t pregnant wouldn’t make any difference.”

Gale added that regular pregnancy tests are 99% accurate, if used properly.

“Even if the ‘toothpaste test’ does appear to be ‘positive’ I would strongly recommend that any possible mum-to-be gets official confirmation of the fact that they are indeed pregnant with a proper pregnancy test,” he said.

According to NHS Choices, you can buy a pregnancy test to use at home from a supermarket or pharmacy, or you can ask for a test at:

:: Contraception clinics.
:: Sexual health clinics/ GUM clinics.
:: Some GP surgeries.
:: Most NHS walk-in centres (England only).

Except for some pharmacies and in supermarkets, pregnancy tests are usually free and are confidential, even if you’re under the age of 16.

[b]Read more here==> [/b]http://ofofonews.com/no-need-for-test-see-how-to-do-the-tooth-paste-pregnancy-test-must-see/

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by gonkin(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Naija has adulterated tooth paste

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by peter1994(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
I am a guy and my Urine is forming when I tried this with closeup toothpaste
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Really disgusting the things people do behind closed doors. I can't even focus on the topic, I'm looking at the glass. After being used for urine, I'm sure it'll serve beer to some unwitting guest.

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by doctore212(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
My sex doll doesn't get pregnant and doesn't need this stuff
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Really disgusting the things people do behind closed doors. I can't even focus on the topic, I'm looking at the glass. After being used for urine, I'm sure it'll serve beer to some unwitting guest.

It's not like the urine will stick permanently with the wall of the glass cup even after washing it, nothing unhygienic about it after washing.

2 Likes

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by 93Miles: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
All these for what?
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

It's not like the urine will stick permanently with the wall of the glass cup even after washing it, nothing unhygienic about it after washing.

Nothing should have dual purpose. A kitchen & a toilet don't mix. It's rare to even find a toilet that is too close to the kitchen because it's "unhygienic". Never mind taking one thing from the kitchen to the toilet & back again. That's beyond disgusting, washed or otherwise. Yuck. That's like taking those toilet water jugs to serve juice in.

3 Likes

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by Jaqenhghar: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nothing should have dual purpose. A kitchen & a toilet don't mix. It's rare to even find a toilet that is too close to the kitchen because it's "unhygienic". Never mind taking one thing from the kitchen to the toilet & back again. That's beyond disgusting, washed or otherwise. Yuck. That's like taking those toilet water jugs to serve juice in.
Ewwwwww I seen pple do dat shít esp girls. They ise this bowl used in the toilet to fetch water they use to brush they teeth.

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Ewwwwww I seen pple do dat shít esp girls. They ise this bowl used in the toilet to fetch water they use to brush they teeth.

OMG, gross!

I've seen people wash babies in the kitchen sink lol. I don't care that it's a baby, some things are just inappropriate.
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by surveyProf(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OMG, gross!

I've seen people wash babies in the kitchen sink lol. I don't care that it's a baby, some things are just inappropriate.

Throwing up.... shocked

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
surveyProf:

Throwing up.... shocked

People do the weirdest things lol. If you've watched the movie, I know what you did last summer, there's a scene where one of the girls puts her shoes in the microwave, to "warm them up". I found that nauseating. I'm not without bad habits of my own though, because when I spill something on the kitchen floor, sometimes I use a dish cloth to clean up grin My floors are clean though tongue
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OMG, gross!

LMAO
White people do that shít. lipsrsealed
Nasty ass mfers

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by Jaqenhghar: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

People do the weirdest things lol. If you've watched the movie, I know what you did last summer, there's a scene where one of the girls puts her shoes in the microwave, to "warm them up". I found that nauseating. I'm not without bad habits of my own though, because when I spill something on the kitchen floor, sometimes I use a dish cloth to clean up grin My floors are clean though tongue
U nasty too tongue tongue tongue
I was reading up somewhere where it was reported that people use the coffee makers in hotel rooms to boil their underwear

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by good20: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmmm some will be like they don't do this and is a lie

1 Like

Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by loverboys: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Watever..its not like i care
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by KingLennon(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
If only you will keep quiet and see the Educative aspect of the topic angry[quote author=XhosaNostra post=70283457]
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:

If only you will keep quiet and see the Educative aspect of the topic angry

No, I won't!
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by KingLennon(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, I won't!
Then continue to show your level of ignorance
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
KingLennon:

Then continue to show your level of ignorance

I will.
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by good20: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Na wo ooo some comments here na die shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See) by LebenNG: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
peter1994:
I am a guy and my Urine is forming when I tried this with closeup toothpaste
its for ladies, y u go rush do am.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Gets Killed For Sleeping With Fellow Soldier's Wife (PHOTO) / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.