Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up (953 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by themomentng: 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Lanre Gentry, husband to popular actress Mercy Aigbe has revealed eye opening issues about his wife during this period of their embattled marriage.

Gentry said this in a chat with BONONLINE, on Wednesday morning. His words: “Mercy has mental issues and I’m the one who knows how many places we’ve been to so she can remain stable. I have papers to prove this.”

Larry disclosed that contrary to the news that made the rounds that he beat her up, it was Mercy that ganged up with her friends in her designer, Luminee House, to attack him. He claimed that while the others beat him, his wife hit him hard with a stool.

Invoking biblical curses on himself, he swore that he has never beaten Mercy before, despite the fact that he caught her several times with different men. He cited an example of last year when she said that she was going to China for 2 weeks but instead, went to a Dubai hotel with a man.

To prove his point, Larry showed BON different whatsapp conversations and a particular one where Mercy was asking a third party to get some dollars from the man for her.

“When I confronted my wife, she said she only wanted to collect money from him – a married woman!!! But I discovered that it was the same man that paid for the Magodo house she just moved to.

”See, I understand her antics too well. All she wants is to be free to live the life of a single woman. What I have tolerated from her all these years, no man can tolerate from any woman.

”I worshipped her and I have deposited N8m at Benefit Motors to buy her a N16m Range Rover Evoque for her 40th birthday. I have also paid N1.2m for a hall opposite Sheraton Hotel to celebrate her big, but she has her eyes on other things.”

Asked why he has not consulted her family to intervene, he says Mercy has no regard for her parents, citing an example of last year when her dad collapsed while on the queue to get his pension and was rushed to the hospital.

When Mercy was informed, Larry said she lied that she was in Calabar and till now, had not gone to see the old man. He claimed that he was the one that went there and spent about N180k adding that because she refused to take care of her mom, he put the old woman on a salary of N25k per month.

Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Afonjashapmouth: 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
This is why I keep telling men about chill pill, we as men go through alot in relationship however the only justification to that is leaving or restricting ur self from resolving to violence.... Imagine ever since domestic violence has been coming up online nobody has ever discuss the long years of torments men go through because of just that one day you loose guard. Be reasonable to make a decision with what you cannot cope with and walk away before your long protected name get dented

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by SuperSuave(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2017
I have just one question:

shey na the same person wey write that Instagram post write this one too undecided shocked
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Afonjashapmouth: 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
I have just one question:

shey na the same person wey write that Instagram post write this one too undecided shocked

Of course at this stage he needs a better writer
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Crownadex(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
Once some1 ever told Niger ladies that they are beautiful

They'll start behaving like a real Angle
I'm speechless jawe
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Pierocash(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
I dnt blame women like Mercy,i blame who put ring into the hands of such women to marry them.No celebrity woman is decent,they are all public dogs.I see no reason men will still keep marrying such whores
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Luminee(f): 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
themomentng:
Lanre Gentry, husband to popular actress Mercy Aigbe has revealed eye opening issues about his wife during this period of their embattled marriage.

Gentry said this in a chat with BONONLINE, on Wednesday morning. His words: “Mercy has mental issues and I’m the one who knows how many places we’ve been to so she can remain stable. I have papers to prove this.”

Larry disclosed that contrary to the news that made the rounds that he beat her up, it was Mercy that ganged up with her friends in her designer, Luminee House, to attack him. He claimed that while the others beat him, his wife hit him hard with a stool.

Invoking biblical curses on himself, he swore that he has never beaten Mercy before, despite the fact that he caught her several times with different men. He cited an example of last year when she said that she was going to China for 2 weeks but instead, went to a Dubai hotel with a man.

To prove his point, Larry showed BON different whatsapp conversations and a particular one where Mercy was asking a third party to get some dollars from the man for her.

“When I confronted my wife, she said she only wanted to collect money from him – a married woman!!! But I discovered that it was the same man that paid for the Magodo house she just moved to.

”See, I understand her antics too well. All she wants is to be free to live the life of a single woman. What I have tolerated from her all these years, no man can tolerate from any woman.

”I worshipped her and I have deposited N8m at Benefit Motors to buy her a N16m Range Rover Evoque for her 40th birthday. I have also paid N1.2m for a hall opposite Sheraton Hotel to celebrate her big, but she has her eyes on other things.”

Asked why he has not consulted her family to intervene, he says Mercy has no regard for her parents, citing an example of last year when her dad collapsed while on the queue to get his pension and was rushed to the hospital.

When Mercy was informed, Larry said she lied that she was in Calabar and till now, had not gone to see the old man. He claimed that he was the one that went there and spent about N180k adding that because she refused to take care of her mom, he put the old woman on a salary of N25k per month.

who dey mention my name there ? grin
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2017
I talk am
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
If the claim is true then this man got what he deserved AND is fully to be blamed for trying to do what generations of men have failed to do before him: aka TURN A WH0RE INTO A HOUSEWIFE..
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by firstladyp4(f): 7:52pm On May 04, 2017
Nawah Oo! Some Women Get Prbl Sef, A Man That Can Spend Such Amount On U Just For A Car And Also Takes Care Of Ur Parents,abeg Wetin Else U Dey Find Outside? Mtcheew Nonsense
Re: I Caught My Wife With Different Men -lanre-gentry Opens Up by liftedhigh: 8:05pm On May 04, 2017
Really

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off How She Cooks And Ate Her Placenta - See Photos / Popular Nigeriaan Singer Change Name / Joro Olumofin Aka "Love Doctor" Writes on What A Lady Should Do To Keep Her MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.