Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) (57022 Views)

New FG Recruitment Age Requirement: What Will Be The Fate Of Applicants Above 30 / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! / N-power Screening Requirement For Every Applicant. (picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

I have never come across them as the best.

Well I always rep my own school.

IIHT is mine. The indian Institute of Hardware technology. (IIHT)

Sorry I don't know about HIIT.
ohhh my bad. its IIHT like u wrote. jus checked the guys wall and saw its IIHT
are they really tht good
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:05pm On May 04, 2017
airminem:

In a word. YOU DONT NEED A DEGREE?

I wish I knew longest time!!

Wouldn't have wasted precious time in a university!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 04, 2017
airminem:

In a word. YOU DONT NEED A DEGREE?
degree is very less important when it comes to IT jobs, my bro assisted Someone into Airtel, the guy was just a ssce holder, it's a matter of what you can offer!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
i am currently a student there
sorry my mistake..... it's actually IIHT....
are they tht good??
their teaching method .....
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Psyrus(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
You think say the world dey revolve around your company abi
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by siegfried99(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

You might think it is the normal Microsoft Excel and Word... hahahaha...

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

reason is there are no professionals to fill them up!!

Learn ICT and get a job Asap!!

Bros.. I'm in need of a job with an IT firm , I'm a graduate of computer science... I have sent you pm. Maybe I can fill one of th vacant positions in you office.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
9jatatafo:

What does it take to learn these programs? Please I need further information

lol... Bro I can't explain all of them here.

We have various branches of ICT

Microsoft (MCSE... MCSA... etc)

Networking (N+.. CCNA... CCNA... CCNP... CND... MSCE... CEH)

Programming ( Java... C++... C#)

Mobile App development

Oracle

Web Design and Development

Multimedia....

Depending on the career you wish to take up from... you focus on it and achieve it.

All you need is the zeal to learn. Once you are through... You will smile at yourself!!

4 Likes

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

sorry my mistake..... it's actually IIHT....
are they tht good??
their teaching method .....
they are good o, and the environment is conducive, there will be a project and exam after the training
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by siegfried99(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:
The question is how many graduates are proficient with MOS (Microsoft office suites)??

I am working for an IT firm, and all our job vacancies have not yet been filled up!!

Bros.. I'm in need of a job with an IT firm , I'm a graduate of computer science... I have sent you pm. Maybe I can fill one of the vacant positions in you office.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by tendercruise1: 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

A network associate earns 300k.

A database Admin earns 200.

I don't know others salary!!

While I see graduates with Masters teaching in secondary schools!!

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!

Which company is that??
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nukilia: 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
joekes:

I am interested in the package. Thanks
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by siegfried99(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Bros.. I'm in need of a job with an IT firm , I'm a graduate of computer science... I have sent you pm. Maybe I can fill one of the vacant positions in you office.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:10pm On May 04, 2017
siegfried99:

Bros.. I'm in need of a job with an IT firm , I'm a graduate of computer science... I have sent you pm. Maybe I can fill one of th vacant positions in you office.

lol.. bro I am talking about professional like CSCU!!

Certified Secure Computer User!

Do you have an EC-council certification?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 04, 2017
And I think those seeking for IT related jobs should endeavor to attend IT conferences and programs as well in other to network with professionals in the field, fela40 I'm I making sense?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:11pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
And I think those seeking for IT related jobs should endeavor to attend IT conferences and programs as well in other to network with professionals in the field, fela.40 I'm I making sense?

I love this bro!!!

There is a cyber security conference coming up soon. I saw the advert on this forum. I might attend tho!

1 Like

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Carmal90(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
i am currently a student there

Hii. Pls what course and d pay...me want to learn web graphic and seo
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
they are good o, and the environment is conducive, there will be a project and exam after the training
wow I was reading it on their site two days ago.
anyway... I will start with ComptiA+ coz that part of their requirement for networking
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

I love this bro!!!

There is a cyber security conference coming up soon. I saw the advert on this forum. I might attend tho!
Nice one bro, nothing beats meeting with those in your field and having interactions with them, there's always inspiration and motivation.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 04, 2017
Carmal90:

Hii. Pls what course and d pay...me want to learn web graphic and seo
I'm learning web design and development, tho I've little knowledge, I just need further knowledge and certificate, cos i didn't study anything related to computer, I paid 50 grand, but it's a special package for corpers, normal pay is 70 grand.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Adek15(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Incase you want to know more. A company like IIHT (Indian Institute of hardware Technology) does Seminars on various IT courses every Wednesday. Please attend and they will lecture you for FREE on all you need to know!!

I studied there so I can boldly tell you all about them!!

From an Ex student!!
are they in port Harcourt?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:19pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
Nice one bro, nothing beats meeting with those in your field and having interactions with them, there's always inspiration and motivation.

Are you into IT?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:20pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Adek15 post=56218374]are they in port Harcourt? [/quote

I don't know bro...

Very sorry.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

Are you into IT?
yeah bro.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Fela40: 11:24pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
yeah bro.

great!
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by AnaCheks(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2017
iyoti:

In CCIE, it is required to write two(2) exams. The first is a written exam whilst the second is a lab exam. You cannot be a CCIE until you have written both, hence my choice of words "CCIE written professional". I believe it's clear now. I have trained so many people at the associate professional level. A good chunk of them now have a good job because of the knowledge and certification acquired through the help of this training.
When do you intend doing the lab exam ?
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by k2fresh: 11:27pm On May 04, 2017
There is this popular IT training firm NIIT, I think you guys interested in training should check them out,as they offer must of the courses FELA40 mention and they are in most major cities in Nigeria unlike the IIHT, that's only in Lagos.Just type NIIT on Google and check out their website, I think the locations are there.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

great!
An ardent fela fan too! cool

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by joekes(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2017
I think you guys should consider giving this a shot. Most especially those of you that is currently in PH. No excessive logistic would be involve in getting your package delievered to you. Thank you and do you a lovely night rest.

joekes:

Good evening distinguished NairaLanders.
With regards, to the IT / Networking certifications, that could probably lead us to our dream career!
A times, I wonder why we need to pay high to acquire such certifications.... but the truth is that, the certifications worth 10 times that pay...

I have a compilation of self pace learning video tutorial... strictly on the Job Training.
You can have it for a lesser price than paying 100k or 250k for a training elsewhere....
I used it, and I was able to enroll for international exams and I came out with an excellent result.
The size of the package is about 20.4GB. And I bet you , it's going to transform your career life for ever.

Requirements:
1.) You must have a computer.
2.) You must be willing and ready to dedicate at least 4 hours daily for the program, cos it's purely practical oriented.
3.) And you must learn one package at a time. Don't be carried away by themail numbers of different enticing programs in the package.
4.) Lastly, if you are able to keep to this, I guarantee you that in less that 3 months, you should be able to apply as a Network Associate and earn that huge amount or more than.

Check my signature if you are interested in getting this package.
Or simply call my number : 09081303191.
Best wishes fellows.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Carmal90(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2017
bjhaid:
I'm learning web design and development, tho I've little knowledge, I just need further knowledge and certificate, cos i didn't study anything related to computer, I paid 50 grand, but it's a special package for corpers, normal pay is 70 grand.

Waohh.where is there office in Lagos.? Pls did u mean both web design and web development??
What about graphic?? Seo??
And will it be convenient if I know nothing about those afro mentioned field?

Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by bukiboy(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2017
successnwa:
please where can a novice with zero ICT background start. Thanks house

The first requirement is interest, interest knowing it not the money because the money will come once the knowledge is there.
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by bukiboy(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2017
Carmal90:

Waohh.where is there office in Lagos.? Pls did u mean both web design and web development??
What about graphic?? Seo??
And will it be convenient if I know nothing about those afro mentioned field?

YouTube will be very helpful, you can learn alot on YouTube. Once the interest is there
Re: 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) by Emanodimo(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2017
Fela40:

A network associate earns 300k.

A database Admin earns 200.

I don't know others salary!!

While I see graduates with Masters teaching in secondary schools!!

Spend money and learn Networking, Programming , Oracle and other top notch courses and prepare to reap the rewards!!

Nice marketing strategy... At first, free lecture, later on Come and learn, spend money on ICT... Ain't surprise even Church sef dey adopt ur style.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.