Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested (52518 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Mercy Aigbe Follows Lanre Gentry On Instagram / Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by AkinPhysicist: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by eleko1: 10:20pm On May 04, 2017
Some girls prefered Olorunsogo than Surulere.They won't suffer with Teacher/Local govt staff but a ready made men. Nah dem sabi. Congrats to All MAN U peeps.......GLORY GLORY
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by maxiuc(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2017
Make I fry weed

I dey come
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A MAN WHO FAILED WITH FOUR WOMEN IN THE PAST WILL STILL FAIL WITH THE CURRENT ONE, LANRE GENTRY IS JUST A BEAST WHO BEATS WOMEN, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Sadly many women will foolishly disregard what happened in this man's past and marry him because of his money... World is full of women who think they can change a man.

From the 2nd one to the last one, they all got what they deserve.... Let us wait for the full story before jumping to conclusion sha
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by goingape1: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by JuneOctober(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
See traffic.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
Make i quik rush buy kulikuli for across.. garri dey hungry me drink.. ayam CUMIN....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by LaDolceVida(f): 10:24pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by brownsug(f): 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
Babe you make sense

quote author=GloriaNinja post=56214762] undecided A MAN WHO FAILED WITH FOUR WOMEN IN THE PAST WILL STILL FAIL WITH THE CURRENT ONE, LANRE GENTRY IS JUST A BEAST WHO BEATS WOMEN, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by neocortex: 10:25pm On May 04, 2017
What a coward, he had to hire thugs to assist him in beating his wife.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by jjjjj2017: 10:30pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:
Tatafo Bloggers will just make Mercy Aigbe's marriage forever irredeemable with all these close marking cry

Linda Ikeja that has NOT yet even found a MAN to marry is busy following up on broken marriages like a BAD HABIT

I just dey VEX embarassed
Epic! Mumu Linda talk sey she fit buy man wey go marry her
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Mightyraw(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2017
Neddstark:
3 men harassing Mercy Aigbe outaide her home?? I wasted my mb watching the video. No one touched her. This mercy aigbe seems like she wants to use feminine sympathy to deal with her husband simple. Fear women.
Baba, u don watch am,
Abeg narrate am give us o
U see this 1gb so,
I no dey waste am on top any video
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by fynex(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided A MAN WHO FAILED WITH FOUR WOMEN IN THE PAST WILL STILL FAIL WITH THE CURRENT ONE, LANRE GENTRY IS JUST A BEAST WHO BEATS WOMEN, SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

Though we keep saying no to domestic violence, these women keep going back to these men.. ....why?

There's another lady definitely going to end up with this same man, though she sees everything happening right now....

So why do they keep going back?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by jjjjj2017: 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye Bank no one has helped so far
gerraout with this ur petty scam

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye Bank no one has helped so far

Ask your parents, family, friends etc, or wait until next year while you go sell pure water or else...
Begging on A faceless forum, expecting some foolish person to send you 419 scam money, isnt right. You will have more luck placing a mat in Ikorodu rd and begging in any street corner. NONSENSE lazy people who expect free money!

As if jamb is by force....

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:
Tatafo Bloggers will just make Mercy Aigbe's marriage forever irredeemable with all these close marking cry

Linda Ikeja that has NOT yet even found a MAN to marry is busy following up on broken marriages like a BAD HABIT

don't worry, let's see if blogging will be avialbale in 20 years. grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by glossybest2(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
We don hear next pls...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
is this how you will beg for school fees.... btw, you hav money for SUB grin. Ur scam is old school, shows you are unitelligent grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by APCPDP: 10:36pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by lovelyadeola(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT OF THAT HOE MERCY AIGBE?? SHE DESERVE BETTER TREATMENT. I HATE THIS WOMAN RIGHT SHIT WHEN MEN ARE MOSTLY VICTIM.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by RxTaiwo(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
Lanre said the pictures were from her newest movie VICTIM

Mercy posted a new happy couple picture on Instagram

And now this??

Abeg make una park well, na so Tiwa Savage and Tunji take us do yeye, now dem dey fire everyday.

Waiting for Banky and Adesua's breakup joooo.
Wa gbayi

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by femi4: 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NO
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by RxTaiwo(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Ask your parents, family, friends etc, or wait until next year while you go sell pure water or else...
Begging on A faceless forum, expecting some foolish person to send you 419 scam money, isnt right. You will have more luck placing a mat in Ikorodu rd and begging in any street corner. NONSENSE lazy people who expect free money!

As if jamb is by force....
No vex bro
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Pray(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
People forgets that Mercy Aigbe is Edo.... fear Edo girls....... one prick no dey do dem and enter their yansh. D guy self no too well.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
I hope he is apprehended soon. Wat a beast of a hubby sad
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by obafemee80(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:

You wicked small grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by abike12(f): 10:44pm On May 04, 2017
this Mercy matter ehn...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by itzkissabel(f): 10:48pm On May 04, 2017
I stand wit human right say no to domestic violence
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by bigass123(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2017
This babe na edo babe right?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2017
anwulica:

no mind am.. When at 62..and single she will be using walking aids to chase news.. Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by sben2308(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:

All of u will come online n b shouting say no to domestic violence but av u ever wonder wat if it's d woman abusing her husband. Huh
Wat if?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2017
If LIb actually claimed those thugs were harassing mercy, then LIb is crazy...

From the video, it is clear that that guy (who later wore a blue shirt) came to defend mercy but mercy was telling her not to start any wahala...

Bloggers are stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US / Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.