Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Know How She Wants It; Hard or Harder? lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know How She Wants It; Hard or Harder? lol (753 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Must Read:the 5 Hottest Sex Positions For When She Wants It Rough / WTF Bathing Suit - The Perfect Gift For A Girl Who Wants It All (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know How She Wants It; Hard or Harder? lol by Millypink(f): 1:48am On May 05, 2017
Her body went into involuntary spasm, the huge p*nis, doing a good job with the drilling. She moved her fingers to her butt, collecting some drops of semen and bringing it to her lips.

Goooooo hardeer! Faster!
F * c k m eeeee h aa a a r d e r!
She was addressing Richard, her gym teacher as he slammed his long hard big black d*ck into her dripping wet pussy from behind. He was lost in the moment as she moaned out the words she had just written on the board in that glorious, husky, Behind girl accent “Oh god, Rich,you bull! F*ck me harder!”

How could he not comply – he gripped her hips, his balls slamming into her buttocks as the desk rocked, and pushed her skirt even further up over her hips and around her waist. Her shirt was completely undone, her tie hanging from her neck, getting tangled with her hair as they pounded away across his desk. Her p*ssy was like warm, slippery velvet and made a lovely wet sound as he pumped his thick black c8ck into her. He could feel the leather of her knee length boots rubbing against his bare legs adding to the fabulous sensations he was experiencing. She tossed her head back again and pulled him down onto her for a long, lingering kiss. Her tongue was warm and wet and explored every corner of his mouth. She pulled her mouth off him and breathed in a husky voice, “Oh s8ck me you bastard, f8cking hell – make me f8cking scream!”

Read more on : synsyncityng.com ( under private syns)

Re: Know How She Wants It; Hard or Harder? lol by Nature8(m): 4:09am On May 05, 2017
Millypink:
Her body went into involuntary spasm, the huge p*nis, doing a good job with the drilling. She moved her fingers to her butt, collecting some drops of semen and bringing it to her lips.

Goooooo hardeer! Faster!
F * c k m eeeee h aa a a r d e r!
She was addressing Richard, her gym teacher as he slammed his long hard big black d*ck into her dripping wet pussy from behind. He was lost in the moment as she moaned out the words she had just written on the board in that glorious, husky, Behind girl accent “Oh god, Rich,you bull! F*ck me harder!”

How could he not comply – he gripped her hips, his balls slamming into her buttocks as the desk rocked, and pushed her skirt even further up over her hips and around her waist. Her shirt was completely undone, her tie hanging from her neck, getting tangled with her hair as they pounded away across his desk. Her p*ssy was like warm, slippery velvet and made a lovely wet sound as he pumped his thick black c8ck into her. He could feel the leather of her knee length boots rubbing against his bare legs adding to the fabulous sensations he was experiencing. She tossed her head back again and pulled him down onto her for a long, lingering kiss. Her tongue was warm and wet and explored every corner of his mouth. She pulled her mouth off him and breathed in a husky voice, “Oh s8ck me you bastard, f8cking hell – make me f8cking scream!”

Read more on : synsyncityng.com ( under private syns)
Re: Know How She Wants It; Hard or Harder? lol by Millypink(f): 8:37am On May 05, 2017
Nature8:

You like?

(1) (Reply)

From Friendly F*ck To Wedding… / How True Is This?? / This Is What You Can Do When You Love Someone And You Are Not Loved Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.