Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Christians And Murderous Inclination - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christians And Murderous Inclination (399 Views)

Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christians And Murderous Inclination by akintom(m): 7:26am On May 05, 2017
READ THIS ONE VERY SLOWLY....TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU LIKE. wHAT EXACTLY IS THE MESSAGE ADEBOYE IS SENDING OUT HERE?

In one of the nations of the world I won’t mention because this program is being aired all over the world,

We built a Church at a great expense and then we want to dedicate the Church and according to the laws of that land; you have to get approvals of all the neighbors that you are welcome.

And there was this very powerful man, high up in government.

He said I checked in the internet, I read about your General Overseer.

That he said he wanted to plant church in five walking distance.

Well! Go and tell him, as long as I am alive his Church will not stay here.

And he is a very powerful man.

And so my children phoned me and said Daddy we have a problem.

What are we going to do?

We have already build the church. If we have not build the church, we will go and look for land elsewhere but the church is already built.

As a matter of fact they were already asking me to come and do the dedication.

I said what is the problem?, why are you worried?

The battle is not yours, it is between him and the Owner of the Church.

If he is bigger than the Owner of the Church well let’s wait and see.

They say so what do we do Daddy?

I said fix the date for the dedication.

Daddy says there is someone here tonight; He said the date for your celebration has been fixed.

So they fix the date for the dedication.

A week to the date, and this man is still saying you are joking, without approval it can’t be done.

The man woke up in the morning, he wanted to go to work and as he was putting on his trouser.

His leg got caught in the trouser and he fell forward and hit his head on the floor and that was the end of the story.

Anyone who says you will not reach your goal this month in particular, the Almighty God will uproot him.

Pst E. A Adeboye
Re: The Christians And Murderous Inclination by hopefulLandlord: 7:45am On May 05, 2017
was it not this same pastor that drove a car from Ore to Lagos without fuel

1 Like

Re: The Christians And Murderous Inclination by Splinz(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2017
How does this story which could probably go for fiction amount to murder? How was the said man murdered? Who killed him?

Your penchant for tales eh, no be here. SMH
Re: The Christians And Murderous Inclination by akintom(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2017
Splinz:
How does this story which could probably go for fiction amount to murder? How was the said man murdered? Who killed him?

Your penchant for tales eh, no be here. SMH
the very mechanism, by which the cowards, instill irrational fears in the Christians.

Which over time transmute to;
*hatred
*malicious tendencies
*stigmatisation
*savagery against innocent children and aged
*psychotic perception of atheists
Re: The Christians And Murderous Inclination by Niflheim(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
@akintom,
The story by Adeboye sounds like "Fiction for fools"!!!

(1) (Reply)

How The Apostles And Disciples Of Christ Died / How Do I Grow In Christ? / Why Do You Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.