Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Dear Lanre Gentry, Provide Proof For Your Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Lanre Gentry, Provide Proof For Your Lies (279 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lanre Gentry, Provide Proof For Your Lies by DatsWasupp: 7:33am On May 05, 2017
After Mercy Aigbe-Gentry's husband's interview, where he accused her of being mentally unstable, cheating and renting an apartment outside their home, Mercy has challenged her husband to back up his 'lies' against her with proof.

"Dear Lanre Gentry, It breaks my heart that I have to do this but as it is you have left me with no choice......I had sleepless night because I just couldn't comprehend why someone i loved , someone with whom I have child will be hell bent on destroying me, I just cannot comprehend it........

I read with tears in my eyes all the LIES you fabricated against me, LIES you feel will justify your inhumane act, LIES you feel will gain you public sympathy and LIES calculated to bring my person to public opprobrium........
You claim ....
(1) I am Mentally Unstable (2) That you have caught me with different men
(3) That I do not take care of my parents (4) That a man rented an apartment for me..........
LIES all LIES........
Dear hubby I challenge you to back on your claims with PROOF!!!!!!!!!..........
Hmmmm lanre you forget quickly!...., you forget how I have labored and stood by you all these years, even tho all what I was getting from you was constant beating, harrasment ,threat to my life and threat to destroying my image if I dare,leave you...... .,,You must PROOF all your allegations otherwise God knows I am going to add another lawsuit to the one on ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Team has been pleading with me to stay silent all these while, but I have come to realize that you want to ride on my keeping mum......
#saynotodomesticviolence
#realmendonthit
# my life is not in your hands

Source: http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/05/lanre-gentry-i-challenge-you-to-back-up.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Dear Lanre Gentry, Provide Proof For Your Lies by DatsWasupp: 7:34am On May 05, 2017
Re: Dear Lanre Gentry, Provide Proof For Your Lies by Nobody: 7:43am On May 05, 2017
I am tired of reading their nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Life, Save Nigeria ; A Poignant Open Letter To President Buhari / Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time / No Intention To Promote Smoking- Baddo Replies FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.