Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo (18535 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by FakoMaybach1: 12:07pm On May 05, 2017
I volunteer to be a part of this Economic change, if contacted i will strive my very best to contribute to the grrowth and development of Igbo-land.

Nice move from Ohaneze, cant wait for it to kick off; infact i will save up so as to invest in the south east.
We cannot pursue secession only without development...secession will not solve our problems alone

Please can anyone educate me on how to join up with the movement, is there a youth wing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by giles14(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
on behalf of all the afonjas all over the world, I would like to tell these ohaneze to STFU
it's a good move in the right direction.

the ohaneze ndigbo has my support
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by sweetgala(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
This is the main thing they should have done since rather than be screaming discrimination up and down.

I've​ long ignored​ that false accusations that SE is disenfranchised because in the 18 years of democracy in this country so far every powerful position has bee. Occupied by the Igbo, the likes of Anyim Pius Anyim remain one of the most powerful politicians within Nigeria and he has done a great job of never soiling himself through the OBJ and Jonathan era

The SW developed a similar plan several years ago and it is expected to advance the economy and infrastructure by 2020.

The ND are still there focussing on federalism and resource control , if they keep 100% of their resources it would still be wasted if an appropriate plan is not present
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by chibestjerry(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2017
legitnow:

Simple, becos Nigeria is very unstable and can collapse at any given time.

IPOB is very popular and as such carries the mandate of Ndiigbo. IPOB can head deep into Port Harcourt unchallenged, which other group can attain such fit? Ohanaeze no dey fear? All south east Gov and Senator better fall in line with Nnamdi just in case the zoo collapse, otherwise they will have a very big problem on their hands.
In As Much I Support Nnamdi kanu he does nt represent me or any igbo he only says what he think is best for the igbos, ohaneze ndi igbo speaks for me and is also a reconize and legal group which gives it an upper hand morethan ipob, under nwodo i believe if Nnamdi kanu team up with the ohaneze the great igbo race will speak with one voice
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by galaxy2020(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2017
Good thinking,
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by sweetgala(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
what have ohaneze done since it's creation to matter?. they all want political appointment and other things that will benefit them solely. they can't sand by a code, always flip flopping with issues.
what did they do to support nnamdi Kanu. Who was held for no just cause. they are just there to support the ruling party and not support changes that matter.

I find it very odd that many igbo people that now supports kanu and claim he is a saint have really no clue as to his character and his actions before he was arrested.

Kanu for the better part of 3 years prior had been canvassing for support building a base and using his daily broadcast from RBL to sow seeds of separatism , insurrection and violent overthrow of legitimate governors in SE , kidnap and murder of SE politicians etc

It was open discuss on RBL daily and Kanu himself lead the show at 2pm daily , I tuned in almost everyday for months and listened to what was similar to the pre war radio broadcast of the Rwandan genocides where falsity​ and exaggerations were used
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by chinedu234(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
This is the beginning of a true Ohanaeze for the Igbo people. I believe we are about to witness the birth of a new economic hub. The next technology headquarter of Africa and subsequently the world. May God give this present leadership the grace to achieve the desired objectives.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 05, 2017
hian
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2017
This is what we should do and not the idiiot Kanu's brainwash of our youths. I will be part of everything to make Igboland and Nigeria work and I have been contributing my quota in both Rivers and Imo States quietly.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Tell us why you think any Igbo man is part of your folly

Because as an Igbo man I know Ohaneze is all talk.

They should STFU
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by me69: 12:43pm On May 05, 2017
This people don tire me everyday ndigbo ndigbo, tribalism kills
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Kfed4ril(m): 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Ohaneze am not ibo but I have an idea when implemented will attract foreigners to your region.

You can share
New ideas are always welcomed
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
Self-reliance..lol. What have your people been relying on all these while

You my friend are a genius. You recognize an oxymoron when you see one. grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 12:49pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
what have ohaneze done since it's creation to matter?. they all want political appointment and other things that will benefit them solely. they can't sand by a code, always flip flopping with issues.
what did they do to support nnamdi Kanu. Who was held for no just cause. they are just there to support the ruling party and not support changes that matter.

Let us acknowledge that previous leadership of Ohaneze did nothing tangible for the masses.
But this new leadership seems to be heading in the right direction.
Can you atleast give them a chance? Or do you prefer they stay same? Your complaint is that they are useless. They are now trying to be useful. Yet you are still not satisfied.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 12:50pm On May 05, 2017
giles14:

it's a good move in the right direction.

the ohaneze ndigbo has my support
it is a good concept but they will still flip flop again. My point is that they always act like cowards.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
Time to focus on the race we can win

Let us be the geopolitical zone that wins the race to industrialisation and creation of a digital economy. This will impact more on ordinary citizens

Let all the others win the race to Aso Rock no problem
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 1:01pm On May 05, 2017
sweetgala:

I find it very odd that many igbo people that now supports kanu and claim he is a saint have really no clue as to his character and his actions before he was arrested.

Kanu for the better part of 3 years prior had been canvassing for support building a base and using his daily broadcast from RBL to sow seeds of separatism , insurrection and violent overthrow of legitimate governors in SE , kidnap and murder of SE politicians etc

It was open discuss on RBL daily and Kanu himself lead the show at 2pm daily , I tuned in almost everyday for months and listened to what was similar to the pre war radio broadcast of the Rwandan genocides where falsity​ and exaggerations were used
I thought I made it clear that I don't support nnamdi s method. and this accusation is your own interpretation of the message he was delivering. nnamdi s case is about human right that is a joke here.
I don't want to be a waiver but during goodluck's tenure, people where not maltreated for speaking up. Buhari hasn't arrested for everything he said in BBC hausa. at a point we should ask ourselves if this is what we want moving forward. EFCC cautioning people on their Twitter account about how to talk and we all applaud. everybody should be able to say what he wants, it is up to the government to counter the false accusations with truth backed by evidence. if nnamdi is guilty, this case would have been dead a long time ago, but we are still on the case for more than a year now.
nnamdi is not a giant, he is just an idealist that came out to voice his OPINION. we all know that some of what he say he true but some are false because it can't be backed by evidence.
this biafra issue don tire me cause Nigerian judiciary is making a fool of themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 1:05pm On May 05, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Let us acknowledge that previous leadership of Ohaneze did nothing tangible for the masses.
But this new leadership seems to be heading in the right direction.
Can you atleast give them a chance? Or do you prefer they stay same? Your complaint is that they are useless. They are now trying to be useful. Yet you are still not satisfied.
I never really followed their leadership because its a scam just like pdp although apc is not even proving to be better.
but they should be constantly reminded of their failure so that it won't repeat again.
if the nwodo is handed a political appointment by the president, he will forget all about this ohaneze and biafra and start behaving like igbokwe.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by InvertedHammer: 1:09pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
I never really followed their leadership because its a scam just like pdp although apc is not even proving to be better.
but they should be constantly reminded of their failure so that it won't repeat again.
if the nwodo is handed a political appointment by the president, he will forget all about this ohaneze and biafra and start behaving like igbokwe.

Until then...but for now, let us judge him for what he is currently doing. We cannot hold him responsible for the hypocrisy of his predecessors.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Guyman02: 1:12pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

nonsense,so he should come and work for you ungrateful lots in this country,so that at the end,you people will try to disgrace him,just like you people tried it with arunma oteh,okonjo iweala etc
soludo is an Igbo man and want to work for his people, anyone not happy with that should make use of the[b] lagoon[/b].

Dont mention that word Lagoon again, that Oba Lil Wayne that tried it had his palace burnt by Amadioha for threatening Ndigbo grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by obailala(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2017
AZeD1:

Can someone please tell me the Delta they are talking about.
Lol.. I thought I was the only one who saw that.. Delta that has been cursed with leaders since 1999.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by giles14(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
it is a good concept but they will still flip flop again. My point is that they always act like cowards.
not this time.
the present leadership of ohaneze ndigbo is focused.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by eodavids(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2017
legitnow:

Simple, becos Nigeria is very unstable and can collapse at any given time.

IPOB is very popular and as such carries the mandate of Ndiigbo. IPOB can head deep into Port Harcourt unchallenged, which other group can attain such fit? Ohanaeze no dey fear? All south east Gov and Senator better fall in line with Nnamdi just in case the zoo collapse, otherwise they will have a very big problem on their hands.

Ohaneze Ndigbo cannot and should not mix up with Ipob.

Legally, Ipob is unlawful while the Ohaneze is a legally recognized body of Ndigbo.

Pls, let's notbcriticize this initiative by the Ohaneze, rather we should (as true Igbo Sons and Daughters) pray and hope that the committees set will result in positive gains for the Igbo Nation
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by giles14(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2017
obailala:
Lol.. I thought I was the only one who saw that.. Delta that has been cursed with leaders since 1999.
ever heard of Ambassador Ralph Uwechue.he is from delta and served as president general btw 2008~2010.

so yes igbos are in delta.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by obailala(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2017
giles14:
ever heard of Ambassador Ralph Uwechue.he is from delta and served as president general btw 2008~2010.

so yes igbos are in delta.
Chaii... Go school, una no go gree... Go back and read my message to understand what I and the person I quoted were talking about.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 1:42pm On May 05, 2017
giles14:
not this time.
the present leadership of ohaneze ndigbo is focused.
Better because before, even oduduwa people's congress was better than ohaneze ndi igbo
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by tifany89(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2017
[i][/i]
BLINGZ88:
on behalf of all the igbo all over the world, I would like to tell these ohaneze to STFU
Speak for yourself plz
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by actrinity(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2017
bounty007:
Ohanaeze under Nwodo leadership.. aburo si ndia na eze.

nice one.
I'm really loving ohaneze under nwodo. He knows and speaks the mind of Igbos. Ohaneze can now bark and we have hope that someday it will bite. Unlike the toothless past administration.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by caleboxylic: 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:

U don't know Nnia nwodo Jnr. Go and read about him.
Stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by caleboxylic: 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
eodavids:

Ohaneze Ndigbo cannot and should not mix up with Ipob.

Legally, Ipob is unlawful while the Ohaneze is a legally recognized body of Ndigbo.

Pls, let's notbcriticize this initiative by the Ohaneze, rather we should (as true Igbo Sons and Daughters) pray and hope that the committees set will result in positive gains for the Igbo Nation

What makes IPOB unlawful? Do you know what is called fundamental human right?
Even justice Nyako ruled that it is not an unlawful organization.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by hatchy(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
You people always like to claim others territory. How come you are including Rivers State to your Biafra region.

Please concentrate on your south east and leave the South South alone.The Igbos make up less than 1% of the tribal nation that made up Rivers State and as such are in the highest minority to even give them any recognition.
That is the reason why Oyigbo local government area can not be developed with the pace other LGA's are in that state.

Give Igbo man ten yards and he will take ten kilo meter.
Abeg make una face una red mud region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month / PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.