Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo (18537 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by rabonni(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2017
Better start from there B4 u think of biafra
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by GeneralOjukwu: 10:52am On May 05, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons, why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly?

1. I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria…. LET US NDI, bow down to AFONJA for being the real heroes

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by vintage01: 10:56am On May 05, 2017
Soludo should not turn himself into a regional bigot. Prof is a national treasure that ought to be careful with all these motion-without-movement cum appointments that would only damage his reputation and taint him as an ethnocentrist individual.

Sometime now, Mazi whoever that is leading the group will start canvassing for donations around, issues of accountability would rear it's head, and Prof's hard earned reputation as a technocrat would be further sordid!

My 2 cents to my mentor!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:59am On May 05, 2017
Really interested in the economic blueprint, since Nigeria is jot ready to move from whee it it,serious people like the Igbo's should make their states work.no time to lose anymore, let Nigeria continue with the sick president, the kanuri mafia ,Fulani herdsmen, cries for restructuring while Igbo's build their states to become an economically sound hub.I support.

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Xway(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

I am done with this argument since you can't andwer a simple question.
Plz dear focus more on injecting string to the anus. grin

Topics relating to ipob should be of no concern to you.

Truly this was actually the first time am standing with this ohanaeze .Since they have a new leadership. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2017
Finally, the Igbos have gotten it right. If an excellent blue-print is designed and a road-map religiously executed, I dare say there is no other region that can compete favorably in commerce and industry as the region. This is private thinking, and only private-think will provide regional autonomous economies and the politics will eventually follow suit.

This should be the new Spirit of Biafra, a Regional Economic Hub.

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by IPOB: 11:05am On May 05, 2017
Xway:
Plz dear focus more on injecting string to the anus. grin

Topics relating to ipob should be of no concern to you.

Truly this was actually the first time am standing with this ohanaeze .Since they have a new leadership. grin

ipob

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by eyeview: 11:06am On May 05, 2017
Watch as some tribe with envy will jump on this thread to bad mouth it. You will know them when you see their post

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:09am On May 05, 2017
vintage01:
Soludo should not turn himself into a regional bigot. Prof is a national treasure that ought to be careful with all these motion-without-movement cum appointments that would only damage his reputation and taint him as an ethnocentrist individual.

Sometime now, Mazi whoever that is leading the group will start canvassing for donations around, issues of accountability would rear it's head, and Prof's hard earned reputation as a technocrat would be further sordid!

My 2 cents to my mentor!

Shutr the fvck up. So pledging allegiance to the development of one's identity/tribe is now termed ethnocentric? He is Igbo first before being Nigerian. You are crassly ignorant. Ahmadu Bello of North and Awolowo were renowned ethnic bigots but celebrated all over Nigeria today. What do you say of El-Rufai who commented;"any man that takes life of a fulani will payfor it in this world", or buhari who moaned "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north", yet you still find these bigots on the helms of national affairs, but when a patriotic Igbo man decides to do same, contributing his knowledge and wisdom to development of his region, he is called ethnic bigot, make thunder wey gym for the best stadium in the world strike you there. Iranu!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Guyman02: 11:12am On May 05, 2017
North Korea has a Policy called JUCHE (self reliance) which is giving America sleepless nights because they have home grown nuclear weapons and that is why Trump can only brag and impose sanctions but cant turn NK into Iraq, Libya, Syria nor turn fat boy Lil Kim into Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein.
Igbos had home grown Ogbunigwe which scared the sh!t outa Federal Forces during the war. Igbos have been held back for years waiting for the FG to develop their region like other areas with federal presence but whosai!. Today from the tribalistic appointments being carried out blatantly by PMB without consideration about how anyone feels, Nigeria is becoming to your tents O Israel.

Many Jobless youths here on this forum defend this Govt even when educationally backward states like Katsina alone have 51 officers recruited into the DSS against 54 for the six states of the SW, 44 for SE, 42 for SS and dont think that something is wrong even when they remain unemployed embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by kingthreatz: 11:13am On May 05, 2017
Self-reliance..lol. What have your people been relying on all these while

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13am On May 05, 2017
Delta, Awka Ibom. and Rivers are not part of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Klington: 11:17am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Tell us why you think any Igbo man is part of your folly
bros why waste ur hard earned data on this inconsequential post nah...........

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by vintage01: 11:18am On May 05, 2017
Funnicator:

Shutr the fvck up. So pledging allegiance to the development of one's identity/tribe is now termed ethnocentric? He is Igbo first before being Nigerian. You are crassly ignorant. Ahmadu Bello of North and Awolowo were renowned ethnic bigots but celebrated all over Nigeria today. What do you say of El-Rufai who commented;"any man that takes life of a fulani will payfor it in this world", or buhari who moaned "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north", yet you still find these bigots on the helms of national affairs, but when a patriotic Igbo man decides to do same, contributing his knowledge and wisdom to development of his region, he is called ethnic bigot, make thunder wey gym for the best stadium in the world strike you there. Iranu!

You are an ignoramus, whose comments should be equated to zero.

Last I checked, we all have freedom of expression devoid of physical or verbal assault. You could have made your point without resorting to diatribes.

I will not dignify you with a response, any further. Oloshi Omo Irankiran!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by iKnowevents(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2017
Of recent, Nwodo is the best thing happening in OHANEZE NDIIGBO. From the moment he took over the government, you can easily see someone with a clear cut positive agenda. Putting the community he governs first. He was able to understand Nigeria polity and politics of leverage.

Ya chiba na o di anyi mma.

BTW he fully understands IPOB and the nitty-gritty of the Igbo demands.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Amarabae(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2017
vintage01:

My 2 cents to my mentor!
nonsense,so he should come and work for you ungrateful lots in this country,so that at the end,you people will try to disgrace him,just like you people tried it with arunma oteh,okonjo iweala etc
soludo is an Igbo man and want to work for his people, anyone not happy with that should make use of the lagoon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Guyman02: 11:22am On May 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Delta, Awka Ibom. and Rivers are not part of Ndigbo

Its not your major problem in life, go and face your problem, those states you mentioned have close affinity to Igbos, they eat similar food, share similar ideology, are mostly Christian and their men tie wrapper during ceremonies and Igbos are not laying claims to them since they are ethic nationalities recognized by Igbos as distant relations.
But Delta, Rivers, Benue, Edo have full blooded Igbo tribes there too just for your information

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Klington: 11:22am On May 05, 2017
The most exciting news /move 4rm the east of the niger in recent times......... Good move.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by kinibigdeal(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2017
Guyman02:

Its not your problem, go an face your problem
Cant you get developed without adding the south south to your vision.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2017
vintage01:

You are an ignoramus, whose comments should be equated to zero.

Last I checked, we all have freedom of expression devoid of physical or verbal assault. You could have made your point without resorting to diatribes.

I will not dignify you with a response, any further. Oloshi Omo Irankiran!

May that rat poison Awolowo swallowed in order to avoid IBB's arrest continue to torture him in hell. He thinks suicide is way out of depression.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by genearts(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
NO KANU?
What is kanu? lol

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by GavelSlam: 11:30am On May 05, 2017
Guyman02:

Its not your problem, go an face your problem, those states you mentioned have close affinity to Igbos, they eat similar food, share similar ideology, are mostly Christian and their men tie wrapper during ceremonies
But Ndigbo are Jews not christians.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by linusbnn(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
on behalf of all the igbo all over the world, I would like to tell these ohaneze to STFU

Your F*the*
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
... Great development. I sincerely want to commend the leadership of Ohanaeze for their strides in making 'Igboland first' as their major priority. The future belongs to the Ndigbo. A region that boost of quality human resources, arable lands, home of capitalism, commerce and entrepreneurial ingenuity,competitive indigenous manufacturing hub can change the global dynamics of this 21st century. Today is a good day to kick start this indomitable spirit in our region. Nice one!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Greatigbos(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

nonsense,so he should come and work for you ungrateful lots in this country,so that at the end,you people will try to disgrace him,just like you people tried it with arunma oteh,okonjo iweala etc
soludo is an Igbo man and want to work for his people, anyone not happy with that should make use of the lagoon.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by legalvoice(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

You are trying to dodge my question, I ask you again,what is the Igbo mandate that you say nnamdi kanu is carrying?

...in a nutshell...emancipation!!!

Ana 'nu...
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by leviaka: 11:46am On May 05, 2017
I hope this will be a new beginning, I want most of us to be in our region and develop it
We really need a sea port at oguta2
And at onitsha.
Yoruba's don't invest outside there land igbo's should do likewise.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nwogeh: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
Good news, I love this
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
linusbnn:

Your F*the*
oh, ur father is part of ohaneze sorry o. but your father is among the thieves
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Prinzyy: 11:53am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Sorry you are wrong. Nwodo Ohaneze is different from all those Ohaneze before this
I've been waiting for this answer,thank you .
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by AZeD1(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2017
Delta has embarked on a massive urban infrastructural renewal scheme.

Can someone please tell me the Delta they are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo & The UNILAG Junior Typist: An Inspiring Story Told By The VP / Gender Inequality In Nigerian Politics (1999 Vs 2015 Vs 2019) / Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.