Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo (18536 Views)

BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Senator Abbo / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by caleboxylic: 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
hatchy:
You people always like to claim others territory. How come you are including Rivers State to your Biafra region.

Please concentrate on your south east and leave the South South alone.The Igbos make up less than 1% of the tribal nation that made up Rivers State and as such are in the highest minority to even give them any recognition.
That is the reason why Oyigbo local government area can not be developed with the pace other LGA's are in that state.

Give Igbo man ten yards and he will take ten kilo meter.
Abeg make una face una red mud region.

You are not smart at all. When was state created? State of yesterday now defines the tribes you found there. What is wrong with your brain? Do you reason through your anus or what?
So obigbo people are not Igbo or what? You must be a kid.
I challenge you to tell us any local Government in rivers state more developed than obigbo except those ones in PH.
Am sure you don't know who are Igbo. So etche, omuma, ndoki, ndoni are not Igbo ba.
You should concentrate in reading for your jamb or undergraduate courses or try to be employed if you are not.
I advice you to read,read,read and read about Nigeria history before amalgamation, after amalgamation, before civil war and after civil war. With these, you argue/contribute intelligently and not ementionally.

Regards
Caleboxylic

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by hatchy(f): 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
caleboxylic:

You are not smart at all. When was state created? State of yesterday now defines the tribes you found there. What is wrong with your brain? Do you reason through your anus or what?
So obigbo people are not Igbo or what? You must be a kid.
I challenge you to tell us any local Government in rivers state more developed than obigbo except those ones in PH.
Am sure you don't know who are Igbo. So etche, omuma, ndoki, ndoni are not Igbo ba.
You should concentrate in reading for your jamb or undergraduate courses or try to be employed if you are not.
I advice you to read,read,read and read about Nigeria history before amalgamation, after amalgamation, before civil war and after civil war. With these, you argue/contribute intelligently and not ementionally.

Regards
Caleboxylic
Haba! o boy na so the thing pain you reach?
No go take rope o or jump inside the Lagoon because of the simple truth i just said.

Your types are the ones who crowed newspaper stand from morning till evening just arguing plain truth.
Please get off my mention and look elsewhere for your type.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by caleboxylic: 3:20pm On May 05, 2017
hatchy:
Haba! o boy na so the thing pain you reach?
No go take rope o or jump inside the Lagoon because of the simple truth i just said.

Your types are the ones who crowed newspaper stand from morning till evening just arguing plain truth.
Please get off my mention and look elsewhere for your type.

This your response shows who you are and what you do. Erudites don't do that.
You are free to claim whatever satisfies your fantasy because this forum is anonymous.
If you are intelligent and well trained, what you should have done is to counter my verdict with facts.
Since you didn't dismiss my position with facts, what I stated above stands.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
caleboxylic:

U don't know Nnia nwodo Jnr. Go and read about him.
Stop displaying your ignorance here.
who the f**k is he?. oga he is not known. he might have studied in London and was a minister according to his wiki page but he is not well known.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by donborg(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

That is not the answer to my question.
is Biafra the Igbo mandate you said nnamdi kanu is carrying? YES OR NO?
YES

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by donborg(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Delta, Awka Ibom. and Rivers are not part of Ndigbo
no, they are part of yoruba
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by OreMI22: 4:54pm On May 05, 2017
Three priorities they should partner with private investors and float Public Liability companies to get private capital especially the diaspora Igbos;

1. Railways
2. Power stations (2 in Enugu using coal, 2 in Ebonyi using coal), Other states get 2 each using gas.
3. Petrochemicals & modular Refineries In oil producing communities

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by judondasylva(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
wow that's nice I love this. I pray this comes to fruition.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Veducci: 6:48pm On May 05, 2017
legitnow:

Nnamdi Kanu is the Moses of our time, he is taking us to the promise land.

Wrong answer. Answer his question.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by legitnow: 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
Veducci:

Wrong answer. Answer his question.

It is a she.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
Abagworo:
This is what we should do and not the idiiot Kanu's brainwash of our youths. I will be part of everything to make Igboland and Nigeria work and I have been contributing my quota in both Rivers and Imo States quietly.

Kanu's activity is not entirely useless. It is simply the other extreme of which the current status quo is the opposite extreme.

Hopefully the compromise will be true federalism and then everyone can be happy

What ohaneze is proposing in terms of creating an economic hub in the east will also benefit from a devolved regional government
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by SIRmanjar(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You can share
New ideas are always welcomed

Yeah! How can I do so?U know this forum is littered with haters..They will read the plans ad do evrytin possible to stop it..Evrytin shuld be secret.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by SIRmanjar(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
on behalf of all the igbo all over the world, I would like to tell these ohaneze to STFU
On behalf of non ibos around the globe, I command you to SHUT THE FUCCK DOWN!
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by SIRmanjar(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

You are trying to dodge my question, I ask you again,what is the Igbo mandate that you say nnamdi kanu is carrying?
U this She-male go and pound FUFU in the kitchen.Wot do you know about politics.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by BLINGZ88: 9:32pm On May 05, 2017
SIRmanjar:

On behalf of non ibos around the globe, I command you to SHUT THE Bleep DOWN!
Wetin concern non igbo with igbo matter.
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by SIRmanjar(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2017
BLINGZ88:
Wetin concern non igbo with igbo matter.

Aii be dem well wisher smiley
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by vintage01: 10:13pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:

nonsense,so he should come and work for you ungrateful lots in this country,so that at the end,you people will try to disgrace him,just like you people tried it with arunma oteh,okonjo iweala etc
soludo is an Igbo man and want to work for his people, anyone not happy with that should make use of the lagoon.

Just take a look at your response? More like an embarrassment to your profile and your good self.

Next time, make your points devoid of diatribes.

You claim to be the wife to a king, please act like one!
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by Emanodimo(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2017
Economic blueprint might work out for them to demonstrate comparative advantage but in whose favour? ... They need more than that... They are set of Igbos who have tasted power and allocation but can't sacrifice for the good of others.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by OreMI22: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2018
What became of this committee?
Re: Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo by justtoodark: 3:11am On Aug 30, 2018
after you have milked them dry....

what do this people still want from igbos...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Addresses Protesting Foreign Scholarship Beneficiaries In London (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) / BusinessDay Apologises For Fake News Against Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.