Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. (996 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by vatiqan(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2017
My wife put to birth yesterday; today is her birthday. Dearest NLers, join me in celebrating this wonderful woman. God bless my home. Long live Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by sisisioge: 8:54am On May 05, 2017
I celebrate with you o...congrats and God bless.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Nogodye(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2017
Congrats bro.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Norabay(f): 9:34am On May 05, 2017
congratulation sir
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Fadamant: 11:53am On May 05, 2017
Congratulations to you and your good wife.
May your child live long enough to fulfill God's purpose for his life.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by vatiqan(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2017
my world

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2017
Congratulations to you and your wife.
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Bbglory(f): 12:00am On May 06, 2017
cute baby, congratulations to you and your wife
Re: Join Me To Celebrate My First Fruit. by Adefiery05(f): 12:10am On May 06, 2017
congratulations.....may God almighty kip nd bless her,also hapi bday to ur wife....

(1) (Reply)

Request For Free Swimming Coaching For My Daughter / [video] Snake Behaving Like Baby Discovered On The Same Bed With A Woman / Am I Ryt To Get Married At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.